A guide for noobs to choose the right guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordal likes to butt hug you in rags, then whines when someone mistakes him for a thief and kills him.

All I got from this thread is that KOTO are pretty chill guys who shut down griefers in Meduli so hard, the griefers have to mad-post about it for the revenge they can't claim in game.

Well played KOTO, well played.

Veradey

Jawa is always looking for slaves. Lol, I make that clear when anyone ' thinks' they want to join. I just wanted to make that clear.

Teroh disageed with my post,

Thats probably because the GM's killed off SOV's little alt clan of griefers in Meduli for naming violations.

Guilt makes people do crazy things I guess.

Sirsancho

A good guia for news is this:

Go to Toxai to up skills, and firts contact with the game, and remember, THIS IS A SANDBOX!

eldrath

In my experience every guild in MO performs "rPK" from time to time - or at least it seems that way to the person being killed. I would wager that there are a lot of kills because some names sound similar or people just happened to be in the crossfire of a fight/siege. I remember one noob running around meduli when we sieged KotO houses and I spent about 5 minutes explaining how to cross our siege line safely and get to meduli... Well he just ran into the middle of it and got killed and called me a liar and griefer - you can`t protect your reputation against such brainless idiots.

I had mixed encounters with KotO on my non-guilded and unknown chars, some pleasant some more unpleasant. In such a big guild it`s nearly impossible to keep everyone in line, even FOR has problems with the occasional bad apple.

The vid with Orcork actually remembered me of an old tactic, shoot people outside of meduli to get KotO to send out a group. Works not that well if I remember correctly. ^^

Hah, this was a good read. Like a comedy show. I did not watch any of the videos though. BTW, Koto is pretty standup in meduli. They do protect the town and the area round town. I started a new toon there a few weeks ago for slaggin. I was mining and got attacked, ran i town and told a few Koto members, they asked where and ran out in search of those that assaulted my new slaggy. I don't know if they found them or not though.

Xar

Awesome stuff. Gave me a good laugh. Keep it up.

greetings

this is the most bias RPK propaganda, soley designed to try get more people to joing RPK guilds, i have ever seen. it's so bias it's actually hillarious.

the simple truth is this RPK are people/guilds that kill indiscriminately anyone they see that is not on their side/guild. they kill nubes, randoms, peacefull, nakeds, miners, crafters, fighters....it doesn't matter what they are. if they see it they will try to kill it. you can tell RPK by how they are mostly red and sit outside starting towns and kill anyone they can regardless of guild tag or gear or how much you scream that you dont want to fight. if you are within weappon range you are dead.

then there is the non RPK guilds that refrain from killing unarmed or non belligerant, random people. they are mostly blue, with some designated red players (needed to kill blue greefers) that however will not kill indiscriminately, but will only kill confirmed enemies, or greefers, or tagged/untagged members of rival guilds. you can actually survive an encouter with such people.

you can basically tell if people are RPK or not by just how long they let you live as long as you peacefully go about your own business.

Recruit noobs and force them to build our keep eh?

Damn... if only DC had thought of that... I wouldn't have had to do any work.

Diphling

The Desperado
All I got from this thread is that KOTO are pretty chill guys who shut down griefers in Meduli so hard, the griefers have to mad-post about it for the revenge they can't claim in game.

Well played KOTO, well played.
Single people can be shut down easily. They can't stop organized urban warfare.

Diphling

The Desperado
I made a alignment chart thingy of the popular guilds in mortal right now (though the quotes are quite old)

Kekekekeke i suck
Axis could be neutral evil, or SOV, maybe even ES?

Also why for guts a quote from a random guy, when everyone else is from their respective guild. You could do a quote from Avernus, the thief god :(

I would also consider guts chaotic neutral, because we dont do things out of spite or hatred, just to make a buck.

Axis could be neutral evil, or SOV, maybe even ES?

Also why for guts a quote from a random guy, when everyone else is from their respective guild. You could do a quote from Avernus, the thief god :(

I would also consider guts chaotic neutral, because we dont do things out of spite or hatred, just to make a buck.
You have to be pretty chaotic and evil to declare war on the NEW guild, it fits you. Also Chaotic evil people dont do things out of spite, or hatred they just live to cause chaos which you have in the past. I thought the quote was a perfect representation of the position.

Though you're probably right about the neutral evil ones. SOV could fit in there for sure i was just being lazy.

Diphling

The Desperado
You have to be pretty chaotic and evil to declare war on the NEW guild, face it bro its what you are. I thought the quote was a perfect representation of the position.
Eh... no one ever asked us "why". It was being used as a mass recruitment tool against KotO and AQ, and we were fighting on their side. We did it to root out the corruption that was in the guild. Not known to many people, I had a character within the guild helping out, and overlooking what was happening.

Innocents were hurt, but that's the name of the game. It's a sandbox, afterall.

Dragon727

Cronite Supporter
good work Lonepup. You make daddy proud. I also like the Blue you gave PRAE it fits us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.