A Little Piece of Heaven!

Thread starter #1
Yeet at it again with the vids
they hopefully will get better as I learn peeps
my vid edit pvp is not top tier

but I get my point across.
HAIL THE ORRNACLE!

You sound like a thirty year old man, but the consistency of your poor literacy skills, coupled with piss-poor editing and 1024x768 resolution leads me to believe that AMERICA SUCKS.

fuck 'murica

eu eu eu eu eu
What are you talking about?

Thread starter #4
You sound like a thirty year old man, but the consistency of your poor literacy skills, coupled with piss-poor editing and 1024x768 resolution leads me to believe that AMERICA SUCKS.

fuck 'murica

eu eu eu eu eu
nothing wrong with 30... no one on the internet cares about literacy we use lol and wtf so stfu. piss poor editing u got me on. usually the first person to say America sucks is the first one in line at immigration
ur 1 for 4
not a good start when ur coming at the ace

Nice combat looting. Is there actually anything you can kill without at least 3 other people being involved?
(Yes, I know, for the mage kill only 1 additional player was involved, and you manage to kill the knocked down fighter with 2 people, not counting the mounted who did the knockdown...)

Thread starter #6
Nice combat looting. Is there actually anything you can kill without at least 3 other people being involved?
(Yes, I know, for the mage kill only 1 additional player was involved, and you manage to kill the knocked down fighter with 2 people, not counting the mounted who did the knockdown...)
I guess my first reply will be who do YOU solo kill in a group fite boiii? don't worry ill wait :rolleyes:
legit takes u kids 5-6 plus to kill me please use logic or at least the same standards you hold yourself too xD

I guess my first reply will be who do YOU solo kill in a group fite boiii? don't worry ill wait :rolleyes:
legit takes u kids 5-6 plus to kill me please use logic or at least the same standards you hold yourself too xD
Sporty is Orrn, right? 4:15. You're welcome!

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Sporty is Orrn, right? 4:15. You're welcome!

You know RPK zerglings dont know how its like to hold your own in group fights because well they have so many zerglings needing to get in 1 hit per kill they dont experience it.

Damn if I or my guildies could not take down 1 if not more alone during fights we would lose more fights in our history playing MO.
To take this further back in my old days we on the normal HAD to take down 2-3 enemies per fight to not get overwhelmed, but that was back when players skill was more important than pets and other gear.

They probably havent heard of a stickyback either...

Last edited:

Valhalo

Trial Member
usually the first person to say America sucks is the first one in line at immigration
Find this hard to believe, people don't tend to immigrate INTO third-world countries.

I want to apologize, on part of Americans everywhere, for Apache. His incoherent rambling that can be loosely described as "critical thought" not only shows that we need to rework our public education system, but our family structure as well. Please find it in your hearts to forgive us for creating such a mortally repulsive and idiotic human being. Trust me, If we could go back and do it again we would.

On a side note:
Apache, please reply to this if you are gay.
Your move.

Imagine telling Rhias he can't hold his own in a group fight when the guy 1v5s children at your caliber of play. Of all fucking. Remember when I killed your fatmage on my hybrid? The fact that a hybrid could kill any of your mounted characters at any point in the history of your play instantly makes you worse than dogshit tier.

Will this retard ever learn?

Speznat

Rhias is best pvp player of MO history. Rocking in shit gear and destroys high end geared grumpy cats.
Rhias for King of Myrland!