About sea dew pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

EnergYY

Just wanted to ask 1 simple question - with all the max lores and skills, how much would a potion heal per 10pu if its made only from sea dew and how much if its made only from sea dew leaves?

make a potion from seadew and another from leaves
percent difference in healing will be the same when scaled up with all the multipliers (assume normal use case of 13 multipliers and 1 base)

for instance

seadew pot heals for x
seadew leaves pot heals for y

if max seadew pot heals for x*2.5
max seadw leaves pot will heal for y *2.5

-barcode

Thread starter #3

EnergYY

Ya well, but my question was just how much a pot from sea dev or sea dew leaves would heal, like a pot made only with the 1 material and nothing else.

Dsn

Honored Member
9 and 12 per 5 i think i do keep all the files anyone has ever posted on alchemy from the days of old.

sadly not sure per how much that was of pu but from all the pictures having 5 size vials i assume its per 5.

Thread starter #5

EnergYY

9 and 12 per 5 i think i do keep all the files anyone has ever posted on alchemy from the days of old.
So you mean an pure sea dew pot would heal 18hp/10pu and a pure sea dew leaves pot would head for 22hp/10pu?

Dsn

Honored Member
So you mean an pure sea dew pot would heal 18hp/10pu and a pure sea dew leaves pot would head for 22hp/10pu?
just edited.. i could send you my whole alchemy folder but i cant do that with someone who wasnt a member of the forum alchemy PM guild.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Sea Dew only should be 18-20 HP / 10 PU. With some cheap multipliers you should get 24-26 HP / 10 PU.
Take Sea Dew Leaves to get 40-50 HP / 10 PU depending on the multipliers.

Thread starter #8

EnergYY

Sea Dew only should be 18-20 HP / 10 PU. With some cheap multipliers you should get 24-26 HP / 10 PU.
Take Sea Dew Leaves to get 40-50 HP / 10 PU depending on the multipliers.
Oh ok, so I was looking for a very simple recipe for around 30hp/pu, so if I make a potion from sea dew leaves, can you tell me some simple multipliers that I can use and what ratio? I heard phasel beans are a simple multiplier and there are loads of them around meduli(where I live atm).

Thread starter #10

EnergYY

Pure Sea Dew Potion - 18 HP / 10 PU

Pure Sea Dew Leaves Potion - 24 HP / 10 PU
Could you tell me if I could use phasel beans as a multiplier to get more health and what ratio to use :3?

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
A good start is 3 parts per 100 for all multipliers.

Thread starter #12

EnergYY

A good start is 3 parts per 100 for all multipliers.
Ok, so you mean like 100 sea dew leaves with 3 phasel beans?(i have heard about a ratio of 30 to 1?)

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
100:3 ~ 30:1

Status
Not open for further replies.