Am I the only person who came back just to watch this server die?

Thread starter #1
Subject says it all,
This game made us a lotta bullshit sandbox promises for what, half a decade re: 2010 2015 before ppl started realizing how full of crap SV was about what features would actually be implemented, and started leaving in real numbers. So I was just curious if I was the only person who came back to watch it get the ignominious end (what is it, 40 ppl online at this point?) it really asked for. What a disappointment. But hey, there's a cash-grab version coming out, so everything's great, right?

It had its ups and downs for sure.

But it did manage to last for 10 years.They also seem to have pretty good payer support for MO2. Even with the current $149 entry fee.

So time will tell if they have it in them for another 10 or not.

Necromantic

A lot of those people had already donated the money over the years, so no real entry fee for those and the others just don't seem to have anything better to do with their money. :p

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Don't forget that MO2 is planned to be released end of this year and alpha combat testing is already running. There is no more need to farm thousands of gold coin or gather stacks of materials because everything will be deleted in half a year or some month after. Of cause you can have fun, build your own city or run into dungeons with a group of friends.

A lot of those people had already donated the money over the years, so no real entry fee for those and the others just don't seem to have anything better to do with their money. :p
All I am saying is that many people still seem to be willing to give them money for more development . How long that will carry them is unknown but, it has got them this far.

Teknique

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
(what is it, 40 ppl online at this point?)
No need to speculate; minimum numbers (they could not be lower than these, but could be higher) can be seen at

[Mortal Online - Steam Charts]

Why bother to reply to this clickbait thread? :b Oh damn! I did it aswell!
To label it as the same-old clickbait that it is, and to inject references to facts alongside the 'opinion', of course. Also, if you did it, why would we want to hold back? (Just don't jump off a cliff.)
A lot of those people had already donated the money over the years, so no real entry fee for those and the others just don't seem to have anything better to do with their money.
Happy to be someone you can count on to have something better to do.