- An Executive Order To The Khurite Legion -

Thread starter #1

After the Khurite Independence War, a new strategy was created under the name of the "March of Salvation" the results of this war sparked a sense of contempt and power in the religious camp. It reached a religious significance for the Khurie People as we all share the idea that The promised Hour of salvation has come, So i @Great genral Mingxia The Mogul of Morin Khur and The Supreme Leader To the Khurite Council issued a Direct Command to The Khurite Legion and The Court officials, These Commands included :

1. an order to Establish a new settlements in the areas taken from the Tindrem Empire to create a new reality.
  2. an order which will allow the Khurite Religious institutes to Change the identity and teachings of the population and to Convert them to The khurite Teaching, allow them to use any tools that they see Fit to Execute that Command.
  3. an order to Establish a full religious culture with its civil, military and educational institutions on the parts Captured from the empire, Like For "Tindrem Plains, Fabernum" where These institutions will funded and supported by civilian elements trained in accordance with the teachings of the Khurite nation .

These orders and Commands are To emphasize the importance of strategic success as a means of achieving the New"Holy Khurite Empire" that is based on new Khurite principles which Staged as :

1) The worship of power.
2) establishment of a unified Khurite Empire Centered in Morin Khur.
3. Unifying military efforts.
4) The formation of a strong national army that protects and expresses the aspirations of the Khurite nation.
5) Encourage the culture of conflict inherited in the Khurite individuals to Preserve The Fighter Spirit of the Khurite People.
6-)To establish the phenomenon inherent in the Khurite memory of the "That Peace should not be separated from security as Khurite cannot be trust in any foreign partys"

These Commands Emphasize that the motives of extracting the territory's from the empire is only an organic part of the entity and that the brutal use of Military Force is the Main key tool to achieve this, That Manifesto will be Publishing and generalizing everywhere as these will be the basis of the Khurite Treatment to the empire through the military options, which will depend on :

- The truculence of the Khurite Legions.
- The strength of the Khurite economy.
-The prophecies of the Lord by the victory of the Khurite.

These Commands aims to Emphasis on the theory of confrontation, that places in the conscience of the next generations the concepts that lead to the belief that the Khurite community who lived in a constant conflict with the empire has Established a military doctrine emphasizes that war is the source of energy for many great things that explodes a hidden potential in the khurite society, and living in military pressures and conflicts sharpen the talents of individuals and creativity and raise them to challenge so that the explosion of creative energy That Lead the Khurite individual forward.

It also aims to Emphasizing that peace is the source for the dissolution of the khurite identity, because it implies the khurite individual's exit from his society and integration into an environment that is different from the Khurite culture, which will lead to the downfall of the Khurite Personality and the disappearance of the Khurite Individual.

there for It is necessary to create generations of young, solid-culture young men who accept all that is told of the nation's heritage, which is the worship of power and the belief in the inevitability of the struggle for survival and the spirit of fighting and self-sacrifice Like The sacrifice of our Great Father Naesu who Sacrificed himself For the Survival of the Khurite people.

Emphasis on the principle "that to be a Khurite means to be a warrior and a fierce fighter and the Good Khurite is one who is always hostile to others because there is a Hero deep inside him.

Emphasis that the only way to make Peace with the empire, whether compulsory or optional, is based on an emperor that owns, but does not rule, and flag flies only on the place of his Resident and the Tindrem laws are applied to the imperial capital only.

Emphasis that The empire Should No longer have an "Army or border or freedom in the formation of self-capacity or external relations management, and should no Longer be an Empire Centered in Tindrem.

Signed by
@Great genral Mingxia

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
(Nothing to see, here.)

figure: comparison of

detail of illustration (back of leader's robe) and an *inverted* (Masonic) square-and-compasses symbol.

grendel

Emphasis that the only way to make Peace with the empire, whether compulsory or optional, is based on an emperor that owns, but does not rule, and flag flies only on the place of his Resident and the Tindrem laws are applied to the imperial capital only.
Long live the Emperor, long live Henrik the Great, the emperor that is never seen and does not govern.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Long live the Emperor, long live Henrik the Great, the emperor that is never seen and does not govern.
(And cannot die. If he does, the World ends, am I right?)
Act 1, Scene 2d:
Camilla: "You, sir, should unmask."​
Stranger: "Indeed?"​
Cassilda: "Indeed it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you."​
Stranger: "I wear no mask."​
Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) "No mask? No mask!"[8]
It is also stated, in "The Repairer of Reputations", that the final moment of the first act involves the character of Cassilda on the streets, screaming in a horrified fashion, "Not upon us, oh, king! Not upon us!"[9]

You post is interesting but..
Who are the khurite council member?
I never lisen about.

Thread starter #8
You post is interesting but..
Who are the khurite council member?
I never lisen about.
They are the Moguls of the 5 Holds and the head of the Noble Houses and the elders of the tribesmen, those who are trusted to lead and guide or nation, our Regime is based on a Consular Forum where Every one gather in Morin Khur or send a represent of His House, Tribe, Clan and Participate in decision making Process, We Don Have a Dictatorship Like Tindrem, That is How We keep our unity and insure to resolve our Differences and straggles without involving our self to Civil War and we are already involved in a battle With The Empire.

Last edited:
They are the Moguls of the 5 Holds and the head of the Noble Houses and the elders of the tribesmen, those who are trusted to lead and guide or nation, our Regime is based on a Consular Forum where Every one gather in Morin Khur or send a represent of His House, Tribe, Clan and Participate in decision making Process, We Don Have a Dictatorship Like Tindrem, That is How We keep our unity and insure to resolve our Differences and straggles without involving our self to Civil War and we are already involved in a battle With The Empire.
I see. But who they are? You are one i know, and the rest?

Thread starter #10
I see. But who they are? You are one i know, and the rest?
well its gonna be a long list if i tried to name the 575 Members of the Court :D suffice to Say the Members Represent Every Khurite Clan - House - Tribe and Guild in Da Steppes

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
well its gonna be a long list if i tried to name the 575 Members of the Court :D suffice to Say the Members Represent Every Khurite Clan - House - Tribe and Guild in Da Steppes
Do they have an outfit with wings, like Khurite Lictors do? You know, for formal occasions and such.

575? Seriously? Jajaja lol man. It is all myrland population

Thread starter #13
Do they have an outfit with wings, like Khurite Lictors do? You know, for formal occasions and such.
We wear the traditional Khurite outfit yes, the wings are exclusive to the 5 Supreme leader " the moguls of the 5 Holds"

575? Seriously? Jajaja lol man. It is all myrland population
I think our population is far more than 500+ personal, last I checked there are over 200,000 personal in the mortal world.

We wear the traditional Khurite outfit yes, the wings are exclusive to the 5 Supreme leader " the moguls of the 5 Holds"

I think our population is far more than 500+ personal, last I checked there are over 200,000 personal in the mortal world.
Oh. Impresive jaja

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Number of accounts created since beta? Maybe. But far away from the number of active players (logged into the game at least one time during last month).