An unusual quit thread - and a Teamspeak Tourist request

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is wrong for you. Accept it. Move on. Stop posting whiney shit on forums.
hahaha yeah right, game proposition's far from what it has become, it was "supposed to be for me" from what was first said about it, idk y all the "butthurtness"

davor242

Gold Supporter
hahaha yeah right, game proposition's far from what it has become, it was "supposed to be for me" from what was first said about it, idk y all the "butthurtness"
Yeah right what? .... You are not making any sense now.

Lemme repeat it: This game is wrong for you. Accept it. Move on. Stop posting whiney shit on forums.

Maybe if I use moving pictures....

versus

vodka's for pussies, sofisticated vodka drink's for sissies, scotch beer and mead are drinks for men, what's up with the eyebrow bitch? Forget it

You either have a way too limited IQ or you're just a worthless person, either way, I won't waste time with ya! Kisses

grendel

I'm sorry to see such a well spoken roleplayer leave. I hope that you will be back eventually, the game need more people who don't talk shit... unless they are roleplaying that is..

I really understand the frustration, I can't count the times I've been called things like noob, scrub or faggot, since I don't really see either of these words as bad or insulting - I try to let it be and not go into a rage about it. Ofcourse, once in a awhile I get angry and talk shit back - but luckily-afterwards I usually feel bad for talking shit - so it happens less and less. (unless I'm roleplaying Monica... she is a hater and have a very dirty mouth)

ps. is quitting really bugged? this is very disturbing news....

Tuhtram

Silver Supporter
What if she actually fully understands her situation and just genuinely is put off by the in-fighting in the community and there's no larger reason like "You just don't like PvP." or "You aren't equipped for real life."

Help-For-The-Technically-Challenged-Church.jpg

eldrath

Helvede is right in some points, but MO is still the best thing we have. This gives you an idea about the state of the fantasy sandbox in the MMO busines.

Do friends who play Countrestrike in a LAN network have to be angry at each other to have fun? I think not. I personally enjoy shooting people, then going GG and moving on to the next battle. Rather than getting all pissed, calling people names, and dedicating the next 3 months of my life to destroying the guild of the person who just killed me in Tindrem garden.
It's the difference between competitive and non-competitive. If you are driven by winning or being the best, you will always see these behaviours. Look at professional fighters/football players etc. Its human to be human!

Edited due to random extra unrelated quotes posting from touchscreen...

realnaste

Honored Member
It's the difference between competitive and non-competitive. If you are driven by winning or being the best, you will always see these behaviours. Look at professional fighters/football players etc. Its human to be human!

Edited due to random extra unrelated quotes posting from touchscreen...
Nope. Competitive does not mean calling names and generally being an ass etc.

You're an ass.

Competitive people are all exactly the same then? I think you need a verbal reasoning lesson:

Not all competitive people smack talk but smack talking is extremely common between competitive people. True or false?

realnaste

Honored Member
You're an ass.

Competitive people are all exactly the same then? I think you need a verbal reasoning lesson:

Not all competitive people smack talk but smack talking is extremely common between competitive people. True or false?
False, until I see some proof. I've rarely seen shit talk in competitive people I consider respectable.
Yes, sometimes it's part of the show, but usually after a fight/match even those people start to behave like they're actually civilized.

Bernajo

Exalted Member
Who cares if ppl call each other whatever? So sick of ppl moaning about the vitriol in the community. So what? Ignore it and move on. I find the self-righteous judgemental people on the forums more annoying tbh.

We're here to play a game, not hold hands and sing we are the world. People are asses? Who cares, that's life. Bienvenidos.

realnaste

Honored Member
PS. Obviously not all competitive people are the same, and some may be assholes. That's a bad excuse to be an asshole though.

Who cares if ppl call each other whatever? So sick of ppl moaning about the vitriol in the community. So what? Ignore it and move on. I find the self-righteous judgemental people on the forums more annoying tbh.

We're here to play a game, not hold hands and sing we are the world. People are asses? Who cares, that's life. Bienvenidos.
If you think manners and a bit of class is something not desirable in a society, then ...it's your business I guess. I'm just glad not all think the same way.

Bernajo

Exalted Member
PS. Obviously not all competitive people are the same, and some may be assholes. That's a bad excuse to be an asshole though.

If you think manners and a bit of class is something not desirable in a society, then ...it's your business I guess. I'm just glad not all think the same way.
No I think I've met some assholes and some alright people in my life. The assholes don't ruin my day cause I'm not five. Some of the biggest assholes in this community are some of the nicest ppl I've met after getting to know them. Glad I did instead of making whine threads and posts about class as if I was the judge and jury over what determines proper social behavior.

You personally don't like the way some people act? That's fine. But enough with the pretentious attitude. You don't really know anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.