Arena Closed until Further Notice

Thread starter #1

LGM Discord

Lead GameMaster
Staff member
I have decided to close the arena to give the developers time to resolve the numerous exploits that are being used. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause the banks will be put outside to get your items.

Izlife

Hand of the Emperor
Already? Better sooner than later. Im the one who killed you, im the one abused it. I reported it and got no response if it was legit or an exploit. If you lost your shit bcuz of me, im sorry.

Last edited:
Ya place needs to go. Or be significantly less abusable. Its not really an arena at this point its just a nice bank for reds who want to kill tind nubs and stuff outside (me included). If the arena was really used as an arena it would be great but the only time its used is like twice a year for events. Sadly not worth all the down sides.

Last edited:

Izlife

Hand of the Emperor
Ya place needs to go. Or be significantly less abusable. Its not really an arena at this point its just a nice bank for reds who want to kill tind nubs and stuff outside. If the arena was really used as an arena it would be great but the only time its used is like twice a year for events. Sadly not worth all the down sides.
Please stop posting.

Keurk

Already? Better sooner than later. Im the one who killed you, im the one abused it. I reported it and got no response if it was legit or an exploit. If you lost your shit bcuz of me, im sorry.
you give yourself too much credit, the people actually here know what happened and who 's trully responsible for this.You are a non factor

Closing the arena cause you can actually get killed in it just like the rest of the game? Why?

It was updated and fixed at once point but then someone undid it soooooo

Eldarwen

Hand of the Emperor
Ya place needs to go. Or be significantly less abusable. Its not really an arena at this point its just a nice bank for reds who want to kill tind nubs and stuff outside (me included). If the arena was really used as an arena it would be great but the only time its used is like twice a year for events. Sadly not worth all the down sides.
I have seen that Closed gate save hunderads of player both blue and red Always hated it

Valhalo

Trial Member
Thats not the case. Its never been like that, ever. If you stole something, gates would go up and if you hit someone, thats hit.
Gates go up if you get hit.

Woot, people don't like the arena? Weird, i remember how EVERYONE wanted that implemented by SV, and it did cost several months of development. Of course, it had the desired intention and it was working as intended lmao.

Instead of player made arenas, pff TC just works out to wall off content, player's creativity and SV resources ends there.