Will Arya be The one who Kill Danny ? .

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

The director focuses initially on the woman and her daughter as an example of the civilians at the center of the incidents with the developments of the episode and events as a kind of neutral views to exist During the fall.

The director focuses once again on the women and her Daughter in the scene of the entry of the Hound and Arya of the gate and note here they pushed them back and took their place and entered the Red Keep instead of them and at the time Arya notice them before closing gates.

And on the map of the Riverland, the Hound was Saying Good bye to arya in the same spot which he took her in the first time, and with the return of Arya for her quest She run to the lady and her Daughter again, when the Lady help her to rise, Arya try to help them, but the crowds dispersed them up when the bell tower fall , same bells Danny choose to ignore , Arya knocked down and lose track of time and when she wake up she try to return from the same way to search for them and she find them at the extent of their straggling in a narrow alley, confused , with other people in a beautiful painting.

Arya trying to help them to escape and the events rush to some extent till Danny decided to burn that whole street .

It keeps us to know one story of thousands of stories to be getting in the moments where Aria to make her way to the direction out of the city and that Shows the people major concern ,there suffering to escape all from a neutral angle.

Ok, the scene of the conclusion of the horse's interpretation ? I have to talk about it :

In the Book of Revelation or "the Revelation of John in the seven signs of the end of days" , in the bible one of which is the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :

White horse means invasion "Conquest"
The Red Horse means war
Black horse means famine
The pale horse means death

In the scene all Four are present through the horse of the white girl to the degrees of burning and turned to black and horse its white Yes but pale from the impact of dust and painted with red blood .

"I looked and behold, an ashen horse ; and he who sat on it had the name death" Revelation 6:8

Arya is considered to be the representative of death by the Many face goddess and perhaps here is the quotation.

There are rumors that the faceless men played a role in the destruction of Valyria , because they wanted to rid the world of the evil of the dragon's fire, so perhaps in a similar way, Arya will try to repeat the same experiment on Danny, especially since all the people have already died.

Strangely, at the end the scene was a sweet and meant a Lot , Question is Will Arya be the One who Kill Danny ? .

Your Faithful
@Great genral Mingxia

Last edited:

Nyarus

Sorcery and Jamal will live rockfall and He will kkill her in sunset. Jhon will kill Daynerys and will sit on the oghmium throne.

Keurk

your text color makes no sence. your logic nehind this?
then you talk about fucking bible
why do a bullshit fucking book written by humans to control humans 2K years ago have to do with a fucking tv show about a fantaisy world ? nothing. You just the kind of weak minded individual completly lobotomized by religion at this point.. poor miserable human, only thing you had was a brain and you wasted it with the most retarded way of being weak : believing in god

Nyarus

your text color makes no sence. your logic nehind this?
then you talk about fucking bible
why do a bullshit fucking book written by humans to control humans 2K years ago have to do with a fucking tv show about a fantaisy world ? nothing. You just the kind of weak minded individual completly lobotomized by religion at this point.. poor miserable human, only thing you had was a brain and you wasted it with the most retarded way of being weak : believing in god
Dude... What happened between you and religious people to make you so zealous about them?

Keurk

Dude... What happened between you and religious people to make you so zealous about them?
Really? ^^ ,i just hate all the bullshit and lies that are driving the world, no matter the religions, they all pure bullshits ,like santa cruz. I hate believers of things that are transmitted generations after generation without a single fucking once of credibility, i hate ignorants, and i hate the power of religion, what they make people do, what did and are still doing people with this. like many other humans that decided to stop giving bullshit already made answers to their existence following bullshit books written in an old age, where all this was eventually more credible or easy to fall in. Now there is no excuse with science, with many things, to be a religion believer, but ignorance. God only exist for the fools who believe in him. And ofc, i also include Casilda in this category xD

Last edited:

Amelia

I vote yes, or maybe. Imho all the protagonists die except jon that return to the wall and tyrion lannister that sit on the throne.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
And the Noes were correct.

It had to be that way. It will be interesting to see how the books & their author wind up the story.

(All that's missing now is for someone to come and post about how there *is* no end to the books, and no such thing as MO2, and it will never get written & finished, and what does a :old: clock mean?)

Nyarus

I waited for years for Jamal to kill Sorcery. My disappointment is immeasurable. At least the new king brough his own chair. Also turns out the horse had no meaning, it disappeared in the beginning of the next episode lol.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
This Post is Dark and Full of Spoilers.

It's strange that I don't hate religious people, as such, since there are so many religions I don't like and so many parts of them that I don't like...

(Note: religions are ideologies, religions are not people; it's all right to want to see ideas vanish or be abandoned)

... but because most people are superstitious, that would be not much different from misanthropy to the point of hatred on a very wide scale. It's apparent that you don't have to be stupid to be religious (no matter how much it helps).

I also dislike stupidity, and have often agreed that it's too bad it's not painful-- though of course it usually turns out to be painful, but unfortunately it's usually some kind of pain or mess to clean up for other people, and not for the stupid person. The pain and having to clean up should happen while it's still just a thought in someone's addled head.

... just hate all the bullshit and lies that are driving the world, ... I hate believers of things that are transmitted generations after generation without ... credibility, i hate ignorants
Oh, yes; ranting by the ignorant is hard to read or hear!
, and i hate the power of religion, what they make people do... Now there is no excuse with science, with many things, to be a religion believer, but ignorance. God only exist for the fools who believe in him. And ofc, i also include Casilda in this category
Surprise ping from mention of my character in a role-playing game!

Like a lot of things-- like rape, robbery, murder, greed & avarice & unbridled lust-- religion is probably best experienced in books --history and fiction (for example, Dune)-- and in plays (screenplays included), and in games, for play, by pretending,

This is one of those games.

If I have acted one of my roles, my characters, in this game well enough that three years after I stop playing she (Casilda) is still hated for my portrayal of her piety by an angry personne like @Keurk , that must be a mark of success. (He couldn't be stupid enough to conflate me with my characters, could he?)

I make it plain and always have said: I am a soft atheist-- gods don't form part of my thinking about Real Life, the Universe, and Everything outside of fiction. The supernatural doesn't occur to me as a real explanation for anything, unless in a story where there is a supernatural.

You'd have to be stupid and ignorant to mistake me for a believer.

"...[A]ll player-made deities in Nave are artistic-yet-politically motivated fabrications. We all made them up.... When this attribute, which they all have in common, is used pejoratively, it just discourages the lore-making and the role-playing.​
...[N]ot sure why any deities outside of games and stories acknowledged as fiction are considered 'not made up', but if we discuss atheism here it will attract [nuisance person(s)]."​

----

The Game of Thrones (series) wasn't ever kind to some of its religions. (The Sept blowing up was not a minute or a century too soon.)

It was really harsh on all of its noble houses, wiping some of them out, and in some cases (i.e., the Boltons), good riddance.

Things people in the story built fared very badly: the Wall really isn't going to get rebuilt any time soon, the North beyond the wall was depopulated and will have to be resettled by returning refugees, King's Landing got turned into rubble Dresden-style, a lot of ships got sunk, and so on.

But I was absolutely satisfied and even a bit thrilled to see the Iron Throne turned into a puddle. (It was right up there with seeing the Terminators get crushed or melted.) We can imagine those characters and the cast of thousands in the books/series going on to further grief & glorious adventures, but they'll have to play Game of Chairs, instead.:D

Some folks want the last season remade, but that's silly. Even if it wasn't everything everyone might have wished for (which renders re-making it impossible, if you think about it), it's over; better to spend the hot, hot summer siesta time & cold winter evenings to come talking about what you would have done differently than demanding that someone else do it. Disappointment of dreams & plans and "there was no other way" are not-real-life lessons of the year. You don't have to like the lessons, and you get to choose what to learn from them.