AXIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #21
lol "without any interest in politics whatsoever" realy? if that statement would be true you would only mind your own business. however you guys roll with diffrent guilds. im sure you guys made friends, or said we will help you or whaever the reason is you guys are rolling with other guilds but in doing so your entering politics.
All the vets know this...you make friends in MO. You sometimes roll with those guys even though you don't share the same goals simply because you want to pvp.

Axis has like 8 members, I would say around 5 active atm. So we have to group up if we want to engage koto, envy..hell mostly anyone.

And sorry Xiohdus I'm personally always included in politics in one way or another...doesn't mean AXIS is. At least we didn't siege anything so far or declared war on anyone...

Thread starter #22
What's your stance with the guild III? I've always thought that the three I's represent the third reich...

On that same note, what is your stance with Koto? They seem to be totalitarian enough.

Shmar shmar jks jks I r sillyacorn
A subliminal message is much more clever
if you rhyme it but whatever

Scabies

<font color="#FFCC00">Focus Group</font>
lol "without any interest in politics whatsoever" realy? if that statement would be true you would only mind your own business. however you guys roll with diffrent guilds. im sure you guys made friends, or said we will help you or whaever the reason is you guys are rolling with other guilds but in doing so your entering politics.
Yeah we roll with other guilds, but that wont make us politcal. grouping up with a little unpolitic guild to have some manpower to fight the big guilds is not "entering politics". Its just "our own buisness".

Erm, you are very political. Eladriel sticks his nose into every other guilds business in game. If something is going on he makes sure everyone knows his opinion on the subject and tries to get involved with it as much as possible.

Also. I would like to note that every time we have engaged Prae or DC, AXIS has magically turned up.

Scabies

<font color="#FFCC00">Focus Group</font>
Erm, you are very political. Eladriel sticks his nose into every other guilds business in game. If something is going on he makes sure everyone knows his opinion on the subject and tries to get involved with it as much as possible.
And sorry Xiohdus I'm personally always included in politics in one way or another...doesn't mean AXIS is. At least we didn't siege anything so far or declared war on anyone...
Yeah we are there because we want to pvp. And thats not politics. Thanks very much

Thread starter #26
ravagerx said:
And sorry Xiohdus I'm personally always included in politics in one way or another...doesn't mean AXIS is. At least we didn't siege anything so far or declared war on anyone...​

Learn to read Kuthara and stop making silly posts...

I laugh at these answers!
soldeus and umbra have been doing a good job in twisting the mind of people while i was gone! however not a surprise being regular Mortals.

@gstrike: lol i have heard of koto spreading lies or turning around facts now i have experinced it my self!
first of all i just recently returned back to nave should be 5 days now! so saying iv been in nave for one and a half week is just a complete lie! but nice try!

now to your yellow flag statement! like i said i havent been even on nave for one and a half week also i kept resetting my yellow flag status, yes? prove it! did you report this to the other gods? if not why not? accusing a god of doing something wrong is looked upon from all gods and is not right. (on a sidenote i really have no idea why you say that! i was yellow the whole entire time till i turned blue, also you might want to notice that the color flag system is bugged, example on the HP bar i would see someone grey/blue but when i tab them there red or some other color but i was yellow the whole entire time till i turend blue)

now to your statement that im just a Mortal and not a God! you fool why did you think i could afford draco armor, a house and so on? im a freaking god, i created nave, so of course i an afford draco armor, house and so on i mean duh im a freaking god create of univers and your so called gods soldeus and umbra.
this just shows that im truly a god if i can have all these things within a few min stepping into Nave.

Also if Koto would have showed more respect to the creator of all maybe meduli would be in peace. i did not do the first attack koto did.
within 10min of stepping into nave and walking outside i saw a red lootbag i believe it was even yours! i mean you died, your members didnt seem to care at all for your loot and where doing shit on the rock. i was walking torch your loot bag walking around it looking at it. NOT ONE SINGLE KOTO PERSON came up to me told me to stop or what not. i SLOWLY started to loot, than suddenly all of you came to me! someone named pocket talked to me and asked if i could return the stuff, since im a good god and felt sorry for you since obvious your members do not even give a fuck about your loot not protecting it or anything i wanted to give it back BUT had to attend a more important matter, so i had to leave nave.

the next day when i returned to nave i talked to a koto member outside of pig field told him. hey my friend yesterday i have looted a member of you, i the creator of all would like to give the stuff back!
as a thanks he said: oh that was you? fuck you man and tryed to attack me even tho i was under the protection of my god spirit.

so now i ask you what did i do wrong? you die, your members dont give a fuck about your loot, i come wait didnt start looting right away but when i did and pocket told me to return it i said ok i will but had to leave. once i returned i wanted to give it back but your memer told me fuck you and tryed to attack me.
and im supposed to do nothing? after i tryed to be nice? think about your actions befor you act. you might be a dominating force as Mortals in nave but you can not compete against the creator of all!

@Scabie: the way you think is wrong. so if 2 nations are at war they fight each other and another nations joins in helping one of the nations thats not politics? even if the other nations who just joined in just wanted to fight you are automaticly entering politics. if you seek pvp with no politics you would fuck and kill anything that is not in your guild. and not join up with certain guilds. i could understand if you sometimes join up with koto, or another guild where you could really say these guys just join whoever goes out for pvp. however you guys join with the same people who have a certain goal helping them to achieve this goal.

I see i have lots of work to do in Nave! Join me in the crusade! Let us free these people mind from there false believe in Soldeus and Umbra! Join me the creator of all the creator of soldeus and umbra. Let us spread the word that Xioh'dus has returend to Nave!

lol the creator uses the guardzone.
So it seems guards are more superior to you if you hide behind them.
And when Guard are off you are off.
what? crying because even tho you guys try to zerg me all the time you cant? and need to get 4 mages in town in order to do so? :-D LOL

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
Yep becuase you run for help to your superior Guards to protect you :-D LOL
There was 4 loot bags of yours in middle of town and no of us got guarded and got your loot :-D LOL
And you call us mortals yet you die shit load times :-D LOL
You are shitty so called God :-D LOL

Grike

I laugh at these answers!
soldeus and umbra have been doing a good job in twisting the mind of people while i was gone! however not a surprise being regular Mortals.

@gstrike: lol i have heard of koto spreading lies or turning around facts now i have experinced it my self!
first of all i just recently returned back to nave should be 5 days now! so saying iv been in nave for one and a half week is just a complete lie! but nice try!

now to your yellow flag statement! like i said i havent been even on nave for one and a half week also i kept resetting my yellow flag status, yes? prove it! did you report this to the other gods? if not why not? accusing a god of doing something wrong is looked upon from all gods and is not right. (on a sidenote i really have no idea why you say that! i was yellow the whole entire time till i turned blue, also you might want to notice that the color flag system is bugged, example on the HP bar i would see someone grey/blue but when i tab them there red or some other color but i was yellow the whole entire time till i turend blue)

now to your statement that im just a Mortal and not a God! you fool why did you think i could afford draco armor, a house and so on? im a freaking god, i created nave, so of course i an afford draco armor, house and so on i mean duh im a freaking god create of univers and your so called gods soldeus and umbra.
this just shows that im truly a god if i can have all these things within a few min stepping into Nave.

Also if Koto would have showed more respect to the creator of all maybe meduli would be in peace. i did not do the first attack koto did.
within 10min of stepping into nave and walking outside i saw a red lootbag i believe it was even yours! i mean you died, your members didnt seem to care at all for your loot and where doing shit on the rock. i was walking torch your loot bag walking around it looking at it. NOT ONE SINGLE KOTO PERSON came up to me told me to stop or what not. i SLOWLY started to loot, than suddenly all of you came to me! someone named pocket talked to me and asked if i could return the stuff, since im a good god and felt sorry for you since obvious your members do not even give a fuck about your loot not protecting it or anything i wanted to give it back BUT had to attend a more important matter, so i had to leave nave.

the next day when i returned to nave i talked to a koto member outside of pig field told him. hey my friend yesterday i have looted a member of you, i the creator of all would like to give the stuff back!
as a thanks he said: oh that was you? fuck you man and tryed to attack me even tho i was under the protection of my god spirit.

so now i ask you what did i do wrong? you die, your members dont give a fuck about your loot, i come wait didnt start looting right away but when i did and pocket told me to return it i said ok i will but had to leave. once i returned i wanted to give it back but your memer told me fuck you and tryed to attack me.
and im supposed to do nothing? after i tryed to be nice? think about your actions befor you act. you might be a dominating force as Mortals in nave but you can not compete against the creator of all!

@Scabie: the way you think is wrong. so if 2 nations are at war they fight each other and another nations joins in helping one of the nations thats not politics? even if the other nations who just joined in just wanted to fight you are automaticly entering politics. if you seek pvp with no politics you would fuck and kill anything that is not in your guild. and not join up with certain guilds. i could understand if you sometimes join up with koto, or another guild where you could really say these guys just join whoever goes out for pvp. however you guys join with the same people who have a certain goal helping them to achieve this goal.

I see i have lots of work to do in Nave! Join me in the crusade! Let us free these people mind from there false believe in Soldeus and Umbra! Join me the creator of all the creator of soldeus and umbra. Let us spread the word that Xioh'dus has returend to Nave!
You have just spewed the biggest bullshit ever! jesus man! Ha!

Xar

This thread made me like a Kuthara post. :confused:

Anyways since Axis is dying near the central steppes, it's kinda obvious and doesn't need a extra thread about it.
Germans in MO are some kind of ancient in the ways the interact which each other, a lot of different tribes, leaders and ways to play the game.
So don't be edgy about a uber brutal german force overrunning Nave in a Blitzkrieg. ;)

Looking towards the spanish guys with a bit of jelly. :)

greetings

Finnley

Germans in MO are some kind of ancient in the ways the interact which each other, a lot of different tribes, leaders and ways to play the game.
Sad but true

satansarah

Gold Supporter

Also. I would like to note that every time we have engaged Prae or DC, AXIS has magically turned up.
Pot Kettle Black

There seem to be a lot of separate German guilds about, I wish you luck avoiding politics, they have a habit of following you around. Politics arent all bad either, but each to their own.

since im a good god
If you are good god why you dont let citizens of nave choose their own religions. Why you have to start crusade to get more popular gods away from citizens of nave beliefs.

You also are "creator of all" how you dont know everything from world of nave then?
I dont believe false gods that pretends to be in "human form". I believe more Perkele than you!

Thread starter #38
I hardly understand a thing you wrote...

This thread made me like a Kuthara post. :confused:

Anyways since Axis is dying near the central steppes, it's kinda obvious and doesn't need a extra thread about it.
So don't be edgy about a uber brutal german force overrunning Nave in a Blitzkrieg. ;)

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.