Bakti - Vadda - The jungles

Thread starter #1
Greetings Gentlemen i been around those parts for the last couple of Days gathering Some information about a particular guild of people who Seem to hang around there and i noticed that those parts are completely Unoccupied both main Towns of Bakti and Vadda are out of control of any guild at all and there remaining Groups of people who seem to live there don't seem strong or Capable enough To Control those regions , i would like to remind u the strategic influence some one would gain controlling those parts there is about 4 empty keep spots there 2 of them are near bakti alone ! and yet no one seem to care to but his hand on them Most surprising indeed :rolleyes::rolleyes: , thus those lands are not poor they are very rich , Full of many chances and opportunity's and just sitting Duck with no one to protect at all :confused: the guilds that seem to take the place as Home Seem small scale guilds with small amount of people " 4 - 5 players maximum " Who happen to sit upon a Vast Spot of Gold yet they don't move at all For it So Lazy :( , i took a Design to start gather some people from tinderum and move them there " Some guilds also but that doesn't seem enough " So i ask those who can Act and capable to take those parts and Claim it for there own to Do thus and start Expanding again to the south the land is Rich Full of much Goods and opportunity awaits for u , why Go to sarducca when the south is near and Waiting with open Arms and Weak people to Watch over it ? Let this be the New Crusade to the South a Crusade that shall Clean the Land from its Weakness and restore it to the True Mortals ....

Your Faithful
Great Genral Mangixa

#Reclaiming_the_South

reply 2 leley.png

Reply 1 LELE.png

Deus Vult.jpg

Last edited:
Someone has just told me that you are rohinan - is that true? You break my bleeding heart Rohinan. I am sure you will agree that CoE and SUN were great times. It would be great if Bakti would become as busy as it was a couple of years ago - if you come to cause trouble though I would be very careful - I think you underestimate the southern guilds

Thread starter #5
Someone has just told me that you are rohinan - is that true? You break my bleeding heart Rohinan. I am sure you will agree that CoE and SUN were great times. It would be great if Bakti would become as busy as it was a couple of years ago - if you come to cause trouble though I would be very careful - I think you underestimate the southern guilds
Is that Ronin alt ? Intersting I didn't know u had a Bad break up with Ronin guild u used to fight us when we were off to siege his keep, seems u can't even keep good friends by your side thanks to your shit talk hmmm good to know .

No
Is that Ronin alt ? Intersting I didn't know u had a Bad break up with Ronin guild u used to fight us when we were off to siege his keep, seems u can't even keep good friends by your side thanks to your shit talk hmmm good to know .
No? You had a character called rohinan in CoE and SUN - was your old forum account called amoahmed or something like that? I think you had a couple of toons RPK too but maybe my memory fails me.

Who is Ronin? Ronins ancient reign (ROAR)? Rohinan is the name of one of your characters

Thread starter #8
No

No? You had a character called rohinan in CoE and SUN - was your old forum account called amoahmed or something like that? I think you had a couple of toons RPK too but maybe my memory fails me.

Who is Ronin? Ronins ancient reign (ROAR)? Rohinan is the name of one of your characters
Ty very much

Hahaha, christ Rohinan what's made you so bitter at the world?

Thread starter #10
No

Hahaha, christ Rohinan what's made you so bitter at the world?
To be honest I thought u both are playing games then your fellow mentioned an old Fourms account called amoahmed and some History about A guy named Rohinan who he is shocked at his behavior and he used to be CoE or Sun or something in between jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj That is an odd name I had to search it on Google and turns it's orgin from Finland and it means by the suomi language "gurgling sound" written röhinän, thus the name means nothing to me but what made me interested is the name amoahmed I do remember I saw this one before on old Fourms I had to go to the archives but I found nothing then I found an old topic in the round table which I used to admire that i even named my account after one included fantasy char which was called the great general Mingxia " I had to change it to Genral to avoid name copy rights " any way the topic maker had a similar name to yours it was about khurite lore and there Customs which I admit I stole it and had remake some of its sections and 're- arrange it to fit to the rest of what was written before but basically I took most of the Credit to myself which is low thing to do , any way that old topic owner seem to be your freind "out of the topic I would enjoyed playing that Role and pretend to be him/her and break your heart's more and make you cry a little since based on the way u speaking u seem to loved that person, but It would be unfair to get some one idk to that Fight and I leave it to that "

*If by some how u wish to keep calling me that I wouldn't mind at all it's Kindda a Funny name jjjjjjjjjjjj röhinän aka the gurgling Sound So Cute

The jungle is the best place to go for those seeking clarity and contact with the Gods. For those that would cling to their heathen ways, better to steer clear.

Thread starter #13
I run the south side buddy, be careful.
Jajajajajajaja if u are worthy u gain your place and will enjoy the very freedom to kill or take other's down because u know how to protect yourself , then no need for u to fear but if u are a Carebear well .... u shall prevail , the very core of this Crusade is to Cleanse this land from weakness and those unworthy , and to give back the South For there true owner's ....

Thread starter #14
The jungle is the best place to go for those seeking clarity and contact with the Gods. For those that would cling to their heathen ways, better to steer clear.
I seek Clarity by the blood of my Foes, I Contact with the Gods through there Very Soul's and I shall not Stop till I get my Revenge wither it's in that life or the Next ....

Dalacor

So to summarise, the game is dead. To be clear its been dead since 2012 but is worse than its been even in those lean years. Sad.

Thread starter #16
So to summarise, the game is dead. To be clear its been dead since 2012 but is worse than its been even in those lean years. Sad.
the game is Active , players Number are more than enough , but not all have the dedication to Run siege and Go for a Fight and Control the Land as before " the Absent of Motivation made those players nice and Lazy " i m Here to change this We Will Return the south , then all Nave to there Formal Glory , To kill an Infidel is Not Murder its the path To Heaven

c4f7d65694f9c0e3746f531ba7b111451144cd45_hq.jpg

Thread starter #17
@Deviant_Imp @Stormchops here u can be salty as u want unlike u i don't report people in my Threads .

Btw i edited Some Pic For u both up on Top ;) just in case GM Deleted Mine in your Biased Thread

#Reclaiming_the_South

Last edited: