BATTLECRY TO ALL!!!!

oh yes? RPK dominate all server?

On the other hand, someone had to master it someday.

RPK played his cards well and now rules the server.

What if RPK crowns an emperor?

It would be funny.

It is as fucking boring as the game evolved, without role, without drama, without our feudal society evolving.

I would love for some kind of feudal drama to develop.

As for example RPK designated an emperor and this imposed taxes on the guilds, some revolted another player was proclaimed emperor ajajajja

Or something like that, I do not know, just something new for Myrland to regain its former splendor.

On the other hand if RPK dominates the server ..
What projects do you have?

Do you plan improvements for the population of Myrland?

How will you distribute the land?

Do you have any specific government program?

Aemone

Let's see you guys win a foot fight first

Project is to take every keep spot and all myrland ...

Land will be given only to those who deemed worth and can actually protect there territory ...

Program is simple everyone is free to do his thing as long as they don't kill there guild mates and pay there taxes .... Simplesty itself .

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Does this tie in to the Contest to win the Sword of Tears by conquering, then tearing down and rebuilding, all the keeps in the game (plus fulfilling a few other conditions)? (Even I can't find the proposal for that one, but it might still be possible to run the contest to its end.)

Does this tie in to the Contest to win the Sword of Tears by conquering , then tearing down and rebuilding, all the keeps in the game ? ...

- No the Contest to win sword of tears objective was set along ago before the new Generation of RPK reach the power but its an old Legacy that must be respected and Honored rest assure we Forfill the Founding Father's prophecy and will claim all the land back to the old ways .... But since RPK expanded and evolved objectives evolved too and so is priority's .... For example RPK is more interested in reclamation of all khurite lands and Jungle's then expand up north till our influence reach tindrem ... main focus is to siege the South and roam in jungle's and give really bad time to those worthless carebears they are weaker than ever and there time has Come .... As for Sarducca no one really Care's about it or there residents unless some one was interested in a book or material ... Myrland is all that Mater's now .

Last edited:

SOAKED

More and More Salt :cool: oh Yeah oh Yeah :p Let the game's Begin :D ...

Btw half the Server is RPK and the other Half is .... Noobs ;)
Btw half the Server is RPK

Land will be given only to those who deemed worth and can actually protect there territory ...

Program is simple everyone is free to do his thing as long as they don't kill there guild mates and pay there taxes .... Simplesty itself .
1531081417068.jpg

Last edited:
Does this tie in to the Contest to win the Sword of Tears by conquering , then tearing down and rebuilding, all the keeps in the game ? ...

- No the Contest to win sword of tears objective was set along ago before the new Generation of RPK reach the power but its an old Legacy that must be respected and Honored rest assure we Forfill the Founding Father's prophecy and will claim all the land back to the old ways .... But since RPK expanded and evolved objectives evolved too and so is priority's .... For example RPK is more interested in reclamation of all khurite lands and Jungle's then expand up north till our influence reach tinderum ... main focus is to siege the South and roam in jungle's and give really bad time to those worthless carebears they are weaker than ever and there time has Come .... As for Sarducca no one really Care's about it or there residents unless some one was interested in a book or material ... Myrland is all that Mater's now .
YOU WANNA BUY A BRAIN I SELL BRAIN GUD PRICE

YOU WANNA BUY A BRAIN I SELL BRAIN GUD PRICE
I think yours are Spoiled if they were decent Functional we would have seen better from u unfortunately we didn't Meh ... Oh sneez don't start what u can't Finish ... Just don't do it boy .

Weren't you the ones who would either just not show up to their own sieges or come in spirit form to glitch mangs?
idk rpk seems to get all cocky and shit on other half of the game, but when other half raises up to push back you cry "ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and hide behind walls

The objective is to mine as much salt as possible to forge the Sword SaltBringer, with the woeful tears of whiney hacker kids and their ilk and in the ruins of fallen guilds

oh yes? RPK dominate all server?

On the other hand, someone had to master it someday.

RPK played his cards well and now rules the server.

What if RPK crowns an emperor?

It would be funny.

It is as fucking boring as the game evolved, without role, without drama, without our feudal society evolving.

I would love for some kind of feudal drama to develop.

As for example RPK designated an emperor and this imposed taxes on the guilds, some revolted another player was proclaimed emperor ajajajja

Or something like that, I do not know, just something new for Myrland to regain its former splendor.

Do you plan improvements for the population of Myrland?

There are guilds living in RPK! territory who pay "Trubrite" (You fucking heard me) whos assets wont be sieged as long the "Trubrite" is paid

I think yours are Spoiled if they were decent Functional we would have seen better from u unfortunately we didn't Meh ... Oh sneez don't start what u can't Finish ... Just don't do it boy .
ill have you know i was voted greatest pvper of all time by the community. and am the greatest armor crafter of all time

ill have you know i was voted greatest pvper of all time by the community. and am the greatest armor crafter of all time
Meh ..... That has nothing to do with having a better Brain or not any Humanoid can do Crafting if he got the skills and materials Meh.... as For PvP I won't go arguing about it if u see yourself the best good for u if also some other's see that we'll good for u and them .... we'll since you are the perfect standard Mold for Fighting tell me " How could you be the best and you Couldn't even Defined you own keep ? ... "talking about Hawk old keep"

grendel

This thread is very fun to follow.
If any of you people(RPK! or muppets) are interested in a fair fight, meet me in rainbow forest, wearing leg rags(and nothing else) and the weapons of your choice….. pm me.