BEGIN THE TOURNEMENT!! FIGHTING CALENDAR!

WHY WIN?

• SEREVOK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BONIFATUS

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • HJUDAS

• KORIGH

• CEBEP

• STEINER

• CONAD

• EL PERRO

• ICHORUS

• AGUIMARAES

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

THE FIRST PHASE OF THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS THIS SATURDAY.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT BILLBOARD! A NIGHT OF FIGHTS WITH DEATH FIGHTS BETWEEN LEGENDS!
BUY YOUR TICKET FOR 20G AND SEE IN PUBLIC THE EVENT IN MY PALISADE (RBT ARENA)

MAKE YOUR BETS!

RBT PRESENT:

SATURDAY 10, NIGHT FIGHT!

SATURDAY 8.00 PM (SPANISH HOUR)

1.50 BONII, the slayer VS SEREVOK, the dammed 4.50

This is a classic fight between a tanned veteran and a promising warrior.
Bonifatus has a long history of brutal fighting, as a warrior in the service of important houses such as DRED, QUAD, etc.
He fight in the AQ war and some others and look like a clear favorite.
darshot has experience as a duelist too. But its history is not so striking, so in principle I think Bonifatus will be the favorite of the public. Can Serevok surprise and move on to the next phase of the tournament?
don't miss the fight this SATURDAY 9 PM (spanish hour)

Serevok statements: know that Bonifatus is stronger, but I'm fast and agile, I know I'm not the favorite. I love being discarded. It will be great when everyone sees Bonifatus kicking his buttocks. I will win this fucking tournament!
Bonifatus Statements: ¿Serevok? ¿who the fuck is serevok? I am the most danger big cat in the world. Bring him here I want to kill him now. The money is for me.

2.00 HJUDAS, the cruel VS KORIGH, the shadow. 2.30

Hjudas It is one of the old war dogs of the famous ES house. With an aggressive, cruel and ruthless style Hjudas participated in many of the battles of this ancestral guild. He is undoubtedly a malicious and cruel warrior, who will use his experience in the ESKO wars, to subdue his rivals.
Korigh does not possess that level of experience, but he is a consolidated warrior capable of facing more than one rival at the same time, as I myself have been able to verify. It is consistent, has resistance and cold head. This is a close fight between a ruthless old man of arms and a cunning and patient killer.
Who will win?
Do not miss the fight !!!!
Korigh statements:
I already know who that Hjudas is. Another tramp! Recently I survived only against three armed types, I will not be intimidated because a crazy ES dog comes for me. I will kill him and fuck his corpse. I will go to the next round.
Hjudas:
Korigh? I don't know who he is or care about me, this tournament has a big prize bag and it will be mine. I am the champion and I will prove it, Korigh is going to pay dearly for his daring to talk about me. I'll finish him and then I'll drink three liters of beer. I will win this tournament. Ibarruri, bastard, prepare my money.

5.80 CONAD, the virtuos VS EL PERRO 1.20

Well, el perro, the lethal killer of ES, a veteran of a thousand battles is considered one of the most dangerous duelists in Myrland.
His counterattacking style makes him an impossible opponent and is lethal with the polesword. He is clearly a favorite in the tournament and really ... does it matter who el perro faces? Few can cope with it and their victory does not pay much since it is an absolute favorite.
Can Conad face it? Conad has shown good fighting skills and determination. Sometimes he has overcome the exceptional and achieved significant victories ... can he overcome the lethal obstacle posed by El perro?

Conad statements:
Everyone believes that the dog will devour me, but they are wrong. I will put a leash on it and give that guy a great beating. I'm tired of seeing him kill people and win duels. I will beat him up and earn the respect I deserve. Conad is here to stay!
El perro Declarations:
One fight? okay. Where and how much money? ¿Conad? ok ok

3.00 STEINER, the red Knigh VS CEBEP, the silent 2.00

Steiner is an old legend of RPK. A warrior tanned in a thousand battles, with a long history as a knight. He is efficient in all branches of combat and has tremendous experience but ...
This is not a war! CEBEP is a good duelist, with skills and hunger for victory, his name is not so great, but ... will his ability be?
This is a fight you must see !!!
Steiner statements:
A fight? I love! Participating in a tournament is always an opportunity to win glory and gold! I like it! I know, CEBEP is a good boy but this is about winning or losing! We will remain friends after I beat him, I promise.
CEBEP statements:
I would have honestly liked another rival. I have great respect for Steiner. He is a tough man, but this is not a battle, it is a fight in an arena. I'm going to beat him and respect will fall behind. He wanted this fight. Well, now he has it.

I WILL MANAGE ALL THE BETS. WRITE ME BY DISCORD OR BY THE FORUM TO BET. OR YOU CAN BET THE SAME DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT. IT WILL BE IN MY PALISADA NEAR TINDREM !!!

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ATTEND THE LIVE TOURNAMENT MUST BE IN TINDREM A HALF HOUR BEFORE !!! I WILL DRIVE THEM TO THE SAND !!!

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
SUNDAY 11 NIGTH FIGHT!
8.00 PM.

1.10 AGUIMARAES, the victorious VS ICHORUS, the moneyman 8.00

Aguimaraes is an old veteran, an experienced fighter knowledgeable about different styles. He is very efficient as a man of sword and polesword and accumulates a long history of victories. It is clearly the favorite without a doubt.
What about Ichorus? The legendary gunsmith is one of the biggest names in myrland, but... he is not a famous warrior. In principle Ichorus don't have many options but ... Who knows? Many experts consider Ichorus as the underdog in this tournament. Get to it without options, it is a beaten bet. Could Ichorus give a surprise?

Aguimara statements:
Yes, yes, I know. Ichorus was the great dog, but in combat, all his gold will not help him to walk. It will only be me and him. I'll take your head and keep it in my house as a trophy. Maybe the band!
Ichorus statements:
I really do this for fun, I want to show everyone that I am not only a legendary craftsman, I can also fight hard, if necessary. I'll kick some butts and go back to my mansion to count my gold. I will win!

1.30 HORNYFURRY, the executor VS FAXIL, the farmer 2.20

This is one of the most interesting fights of the day.
Hornyfurry, a dangerous mercenary and hitman, has acquired a great reputation as a duelist in Myrland. It is fast, decisive and cunning. Endowed with his solid sense of humor, he torments his rivals before killing them. It is undoubtedly one of the clearest cantidates to the title of Champion of Myrland.
But Faxil, it won't be an easy rival. Fáxil is a consistent man of arms, with enormous experience in the old guild wars, who fought in countless battles and used that experience to survive.

It is a classic fight, the anointed knight, against a highly trained assassin. Who will win?

Faxil statements:
I know HornyFurry well. I fought him in some battles. It is good with the sword I admit it, but it is not a knight. He is a hitman who has been socially promoted by his dark relations with that greedy banker, Lord Ibarruri, and when we enter into combat, I will show him that his dirty tactics cannot be compared to the style of a true myrland Knight. I will win!

HornyFurry statements:
I often run into those pompous knights who tell me that I am not from their same ranch, that I am nobody, because I do not carry a beautiful banner or a knight's armor, but the reality is that I have killed someone more than once of those arrogant gentlemen. They call me a hitman, murderer. And yes, it is exactly what I am. I like to sing, I like to dance, I like gold and I like wine, but what I like most ... is to kill!

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
How much for streaming license?

Well my idea was 20g jaja But first ineed find one guy that can make video for me. I havent remote make videos. I hope grendel help me but not sure.

Thread starter #5
FIGHTS CANCEL TEMPORALLY

Entertaining read. To say the least, this has personality and I commend that. If these testimonials are real there's a lot to be said about the beauty of this community that doesn't have to be.

Casilda could learn a few things about writing from you Ruben. And I say that with as little vitriol as possible.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Last edited:
^^Note: The poster above is RPíng.

Really enjoying Makalis's videos of the tournament bouts so far.
Thanks for the compliment. But that's far from the case. "Magico" has been dead for a while.
Stylistically I think Ruben's littered paragraphs compose to a haphazard symposium. A gorgeous passionate kiss from a jazz band right to my very temples. You can tell he cares more than anyone with how much language at it's core betrays the fire I see blazing within him.

I admire that more than anything.

Thread starter #9
Thanks for the compliment. But that's far from the case. "Magico" has been dead for a while.
Stylistically I think Ruben's littered paragraphs compose to a haphazard symposium. A gorgeous passionate kiss from a jazz band right to my very temples. You can tell he cares more than anyone with how much language at it's core betrays the fire I see blazing within him.

I admire that more than anything.

thanks friend. Unfortunately, as you know, the tournament went to hell due to a violent incident between members of RPK and TT, which forced me to cancel the competition.
However, very soon, when I have my Keep ready, I will announce a new tournament, much bigger and safer. In order not to repeat mistakes, I will hire a full army to guarantee the safety of the participants and the public.
When everything is ready I will tell you. You are invited to participate!

You are invited to participate!
"An honor I do not take lightly. To hold a blade in these wrinkled hands. To feel the viscera spray from a mortal coil. Lest it be my own. Naught that I find myself a likely victor. To fall in the bliss that is an exchange of blades. This is but ecstacy. May it be one of my students. An acolyte deserves a victory once in a while. Always hoped my head would find the comfort of an extravagant home. Mayhaps an old friend? Sir Doofer of Morin Khur, sellsword and bastard of his own volition would bring a... fitting end, to a rather friendly rivalry."

Fuck you man, I don't have the time or money for this rn! I'd have to remake my fucking character too you ass.