BoulderFucked: A tale of ENVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterlife

Arena Champion
GG on guildname steal.

Haha funny dat irc chat. I cant belive aQQ would much rather ninja siege than have pvp.

Krokan

They sieged at 5 am EST. Also, I paid 600g for everything inside that pallisade including the spot and gate, two catapults + boulders = 800g. Hope you guys had fun staying up till 7 AM for the second time.

They sieged at 5 am EST. Also, I paid 600g for everything inside that pallisade including the spot and gate. Hope you guys had fun staying up till 7 AM for the second time.
Lol nub krokan, no stam control.

Xar

And another MO guerilla warfare discussion.
I don't get the point why people are blamed for using their advantage even if they admit that they can't win in an opend confrontation.

greetings

They sieged at 5 am EST. Also, I paid 600g for everything inside that pallisade including the spot and gate, two catapults + boulders = 800g. Hope you guys had fun staying up till 7 AM for the second time.
hmm I don't know if you did the math right Tom.

I remember when RuS and the server , did this to Fury , We fought hard and got our tag back, good times !

Dovahkiin

Ninjastyle: A tale of AQ

<Afterlife> Not that I care too much, but how is it that you wont fight us head on, but opt for a ninja siege early EU time?
<Afterlife> Not meant as flaming or anything
<Afterlife> Just asking
<[AQ]ACHILLES> cuz envy on even terms will beat us
<[AQ]ACHILLES> easy answer
<[AQ]ACHILLES> why need ask that?
True, a lot of good AQ players are taking a break from MO.
Just wait derp boys ;)

<Afterlife> Not that I care too much, but how is it that you wont fight us head on, but opt for a ninja siege early EU time?
<Afterlife> Just asking
Loled.

Saladino

<Afterlife> Just asking
hahahahaha pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.