Can't log in.

Thread starter #1

Roranicus

I keep getting this error message every time I try to log in:

Code.png

I reinstalled but it didn't change anything.

Thread starter #2

Roranicus

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

if its new try resting ur computer few days earlier it might fix

Try Steam file verification, check if you have made any changes to your system recently. If you’re running Windows 10, an update may or may not have broken something. If all else fails you may have to uninstall and reinstall the client.

Thread starter #5

Roranicus

I already tried the steam file verification and tried re-installing and it didn't help. I do have windows 10, but it didn't update lately. My computer crashed with the blue screen of death and when I restarted it it had this problem.

Bicorps

Trial Member
I already tried the steam file verification and tried re-installing and it didn't help. I do have windows 10, but it didn't update lately. My computer crashed with the blue screen of death and when I restarted it it had this problem.
When it does that to me i have to uninstall the game and install it on another harddrive. It normally work.
PS: I did that like 30 time because my GPU was busted. Most of the time I had a crash I had to do it.

Last edited:

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
Try go to your Mortal Online\mortalonline\UnrealEngine3\MortalGame\Config folder
and delete all .ini files that starts with Mortal and see if that fixes your issue.

You should make a backup copy of the files first though as this will reset your settings.

Thread starter #8

Roranicus

Try go to your Mortal Online\mortalonline\UnrealEngine3\MortalGame\Config folder
and delete all .ini files that starts with Mortal and see if that fixes your issue.

You should make a backup copy of the files first though as this will reset your settings.
Thank you! That worked.