changing thorax eye vender price to at least 250/300g

Thread starter #1
When u compare the thorax to other bosses in mo its just not worth farming anymore with less and less people needing the armor book. There is just no money in it.
if u look at kimuru u can make 500 raw gold for vendering the thunder egg. In my opinion the thorax is a much harder boss to farm so 20g for an eye just is not worth my or anyone elses time.

Megnaton carcass can be sold for 40-50g per stack and it drops like 10 i think. Other bosses like the ratzar queen only drop glands that arent worth anything until you turn them into books, which you also have to do an entire dungeon to turn in. Ive seen draco books sell for almost a stack of gold recently. It has enough value.

Disagree with Orn per usual because he's dumb but the fact is almost nobody needs the draco book anymore. It's not productive to farm the thorax when there's zero demand. Its vendorables should be brought up to the standard of kimuru for the difficulty of the kill.

SaneOne

Trial Member
It's stupid easy to farm the thorax.

People that don't play anymore don't realize that 40 people all already have draco book. It takes about the same time to farm thorax as Kimuru and you get nothing but meg carc out of it because the book is useless without buyers.

Rasaki saltiest person on MOForums aside from Manbaby, manflayer. Acts like a company with 3 people should have AAA ability to protect itself. Shit happens, especially to these small game companies.

Rasaki saltiest person on MOForums aside from Manbaby, manflayer. Acts like a company with 3 people should have AAA ability to protect itself. Shit happens, especially to these small game companies.
shit happens 3 times.