Come out and Play, Says RPK

If you don't like gate guard fighting, don't come to Tindrem. Problem solved.
And where do you propose to get more Blue Kills For a title :rolleyes: while The vast majority of Mo lie in Tindrem like a Ducking Nesting Chick's :confused:

Last edited:
Meh, more complaining. Why don't don't you bide your time by... making some content yourself?
Meh Didn't you Hear ? I am a NOOB :p its all over the News , HeI Mama Look at me I am On MTV :cool:

grendel

And where do you propose to get more Blue Kills For a title :rolleyes: while The vast majority of Mo lie in Tindrem like a Ducking Nesting Chick's :confused:
You want blue population outside Tindrem?
I suggest you try to encourage players to live outside the tindremic capital, you know patrol the roads & make it safe to live away from the walls of Tindrem. :p

You want blue population outside Tindrem?
I suggest you try to encourage players to live outside the tindremic capital, you know patrol the roads & make it safe to live away from the walls of Tindrem. :p

I ain't Da Police :cool: other guys Can Do the Hero Thing personally i be The Villain

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I ain't Da Police :cool: other guys Can Do the Hero Thing personally i be The Villain
You go, girl! And play the villainess.

Just don't expect anyone else to play stupid for you. No-one owes you any kills, especially the easy ones.

Simple, really.

You go, girl! And play the villainess.

Just don't expect anyone else to play stupid for you. No-one owes you any kills, especially the easy ones.

Simple, really.
Can't say I didn't miss those days when we fooled the idiots at Tindrem by Luring them out of the city gates , claiming that there was a dragon Free abroad out there while we were waiting for them with a quantity of MC :cool: .