Corona Lockdown

I'm just a bit confused. We're killing our planet and harming further generations with global warming and nobody cares.
We got a virus infection and the government is going crazy.
Climate change is something that happens in a slow burst, takes centuries to thousands of years before things get real bad. It's something that can be slowly reverted over time.

An aggressive unknown new virus, you have an unknown amount of time to act. You don't take the steps to reduce the impact of the virus, then your countries public health care becomes overrun to the point where 10,000s will die because there's not enough resources to look after everyone. On top of that, economic crisis happens due to country border closures, trade stopping, businesses closing etc

Global economy is already taking a big hit, and if not dealt with properly, could be in another deep recession within months. Which not only affects the government and health care, but everyone.

Just take a look at Italy and it's health care being pushed to the limits, if that happens on a global scale, possible millions will die. If the global economy keeps declining, more people will die on top of it.

There's a reason governments are going crazy, and in some cases overreacting.

Speznat

I'm not ignoring any orders, I'm just questioning them.
At least in my country it's not a crime to say your opinion about a topic.

I'm just a bit confused. We're killing our planet and harming further generations with global warming and nobody cares.
sry man, but people are dying
fuck global warming. fuck environment if people are dying right now, noone ever is interrested in fuckign greta or stopping fucking global warming if thier parents or grand parents lives ar eon the line. seriously fuck envirement. Dont get me wrong im not some maniac who thinks the worlds going down, but peoepl are overreacting to hard and thats a problem.

my neighbour complianed that i cutting shit in my garden. in germany im not allowed to fuckign cut my fukcing 30meter lines of bushes in my garden because its aggainst the law because since march its not allowed to cut your shit in your own damn fuckign garden, because of shit fucking breeding birds come ON. seriously fuck germany and its damn fucking stupid rules, its my fuckign garden and i do what i want in my fuckign garden, but some dump shit ass neighbour would sue me if i continue cutting its a envirement fine from 1000euro to 50k WTF. FUCK the green party in germany seriously.

but back to the point. the goverment is going crazy because we are in the spiral of economic 911.
If the whole economy get fucked in the enxt months an millions loosing jobs and shit than we are really fucked.
were i work itcompany, we are aroudn 35, we ordered pizza the whole company every week since years the pizza service have 4 employees the guy just closed its doors forever and said fuck it.
its just matter of time how long smal companies can survive. much can't survive a few weeks.
all shit is going down here i dont know. hyper inflating incoming economic reboot of germany will come in the next 5 years and better than ever before. but until that happens. many small companies will get fucked and many peopel will be unemployed.

so my dear Rhias ---> Fuck Envirement. we've bin on the moon so we can solve global warming too. someone here unterestimate humanity.

Party Hard yeah:

Last edited:
It's already to late to prevent spreading it. It's already almost everywhere. How long do you want to lock down? Forever?

Also what's the expected result of a lockdown? 4 weeks ago germany had less than 10 corona cases. If you lock down the whole country and wait for 1 year the number of infected will be reduced (but not to 0 but maybe 10). Then you stop the lockdown and 4 weeks later you're facing the same situation again as before the lockdown.
Dude your math is poor as fuck, who do you need to explain how shit works.

Climate crisis is the opium for the idiots. If you are going to question reality at least do it at many levels, question social structure, question real meaningfull shit. Y'all just modern eco-natzis consumming seccond hand media foul trash.

Dude your math is poor as fuck, who do you need to explain how shit works.

Climate crisis is the opium for the idiots. If you are going to question reality at least do it at many levels, question social structure, question real meaningfull shit. Y'all just modern eco-natzis consumming seccond hand media foul trash.
I played the eco card to trigger some people. Worked quite well. :D

I playd conan exiles the otherday and i seen a big castle made by some clan, i got close to see what guild it was and the name of the clan that owned the casle was Corona refuges, i died.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-questions-in-containment-fight-idUSKCN20M124

IDK what new sources you guys have or trust... that's why i linked a pdf before. Choose your own second-hand media trash or follow facts. Just realize this thing is VERY bad. The constant talk of ventilators and hospitals overrun is not a conspiracy or overreactions. It's being done because of models that take into account facts.

Anyway, the linked article about reinfection. Basically people still being tested positive after release. But not infectious.
"one good sign is that none of those patients appear to have infected anyone else. "

“From this understanding ... after someone has been infected by this kind of virus, he will produce antibodies, and after these antibodies are produced, he won’t be contagious,”

It's being done because of models that take into account facts.
I'm pretty sure people are able to "verify" that Aliens visited the earth with a model based on facts. But does being based on facts make the model true?

Just an example:
A few days ago facts said that in Germany corona cases double every 5 days.
That means 165 days after the first person was infected by corona every person in the whole world is infected.
2^33 = 8.589.934.592 infected people
33 * 5 = 165 Days

It's a model based on facts. But it's complete trash and has nothing to do with reality...

Last edited:

Tehmudjin

I'm pretty sure people are able to "verify" that Aliens visited the earth with a model based on facts. But does being based on facts make the model true?

Just an example:
That means 165 days after the first person was infected by corona every person in the whole world is infected.
33 * 5 = 165 Days

It's a model based on facts. But it's complete trash and has nothing to do with reality...
This is one of those posts that are too messed up for me to bother trying to explain things.

Very entertaining tho.

Speznat

Just an example:
33 * 5 = 165 Days

I dont like rhias save the planet shit.

but he has a point model based on facts its just hilarious bullshit. real fact mattee, "based on" is just random bullshit form some nobrainer writing shit to get clicks. just like some movie that sai "based on real things". no its liek 90% of author shit that is being added for dramatic or entertainment

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
WHO considers 'airborne precautions' for medical staff after study shows coronavirus can survive in air
PUBLISHED MON, MAR 16 202012:24 PM EDT
UPDATED MON, MAR 23 20208:23 PM EDT
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/16/who...udy-shows-coronavirus-can-survive-in-air.html

And, at about the same time,

gkOapFE.jpg

But then, a Kaiser spokesman backtracks on that:

"Kaiser spokesperson Marc Brown said firing nurses for using their own N95 gear is not the company’s official policy. Asked if nurses would not be disciplined if they wear their own masks, Brown did not provide an answer. “That is not our policy. We provide the appropriate medical-grade protective equipment for the protocols and level of patient care being provided. We cannot assure the integrity of protective equipment not provided by Kaiser Permanente,” Brown wrote in a statement to The Intercept. “We want them to wear equipment we can be sure is effective.”​
Kaiser nurses last week received guidelines downgrading protective standards and giving instructions on how to reuse certain types of eyewear and masks. That change came after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention earlier this month downgraded from protocols for airborne contamination to protocols for droplet contamination, noting that the change was based on supply rather than science."​

"That is not our policy", but someone below his pay grade in management did say that, or he wouldn't be on the spot. If the nurses didn't have a couple of unions, management would be getting away with it, too. They know that no-one's going on strike or walking-out *right now*.

This kind of stuff is coming out at the same time that:

• Those with N-95 masks are being asked to donate them to nurses, etc., which no-one in his right mind will do while it's uncertain if-- once given away-- the recipients will be allowed to use them. If I end up having to take care of a sick parent or other extended family member, or as soon as California is once again ablaze, I'm going to need them myself.
  • Also, we're being asked to sew up cotton surgical-type masks for health care personnel to use, instead.
  • Also, the WHO (increasingly, I want to call it the WHOTF) is saying that bandannas will do if nothing else is available.
  • Finally, people are still spreading the "wearing an N-95 mask doesn't help at all" nonsense.

Bicorps

Trial Member
at the end of this there gonna be more death from suicide than the actual virus. We have 18 death in quebec from Corona ( They was probably about to die anyways).

18 death in 2 week and they think about Closing the island of montreal... What... The ... fuck... There is more people Throwing themself off the bridge every month than people dying from this virus. There is at least 2-3 people suiciding in the subway everyday... But no ! 18 people die from Corona... Lets close the city.... Bunch of fucking Quebec Retard Sheep.

I think this whole crap is conspiracy which is too long to explain i dont want get into it here.

I also found stats that there was 17000Death from Influenza in 2015 in Quebec Province ( 8 million population) ... Lets close the city 18 people died.... conspiracy.

Hayasa

Honored Member
The Truth is The Virus has a hard time living in 23 Degrees Celsius, if anything we are allowing the Virus to keep living by not running the factories and causing global warming. if we could warm up the planet further, this Virus would simply die as it leaves the human body and could only be transferred Via bodily fluids...

China was right to start the factories again, they are the ones fighting against the Virus!

Hayasa

Honored Member
at the end of this there gonna be more death from suicide than the actual virus. We have 18 death in quebec from Corona ( They was probably about to die anyways).

18 death in 2 week and they think about Closing the island of montreal... What... The ... fuck... There is more people Throwing themself off the bridge every month than people dying from this virus. There is at least 2-3 people suiciding in the subway everyday... But no ! 18 people die from Corona... Lets close the city.... Bunch of fucking Quebec Retard Sheep.

I think this whole crap is conspiracy which is too long to explain i dont want get into it here.

I also found stats that there was 17000Death from Influenza in 2015 in Quebec Province ( 8 million population) ... Lets close the city 18 people died.... conspiracy.
"Over 560 Canadians have died and more than 7,400 have been hospitalized as a result of the influenza virus during the 2014/2015 flu season which ends in August. " Global News

good thing Weed and Alcohol is essential services amiright?

The Truth is The Virus has a hard time living in 23 Degrees Celsius, if anything we are allowing the Virus to keep living by not running the factories and causing global warming. if we could warm up the planet further, this Virus would simply die as it leaves the human body and could only be transferred Via bodily fluids...

China was right to start the factories again, they are the ones fighting against the Virus!
At least german media states otherwise: temperatures have no effect on the virus and therefore they don't expect any improvement in summer.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
start the factories again
At least german media states otherwise: temperatures have no effect on the virus and therefore they don't expect any improvement in summer.
German scientists stating this would be better. You got a link for that?

German scientists stating this would be better. You got a link for that?
Just googled it. Actually found both.

Most articles that say it's not significiantly effecting it seem to quote
"Dr. Christian Drosten, Direktor des Instituts für Virologie von der Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin"
"Dr. Christian Drosten, Director of the Institute of Virology at Charité University Medicine Berlin".

"Der Studie nach zu urteilen glaube ich jetzt, dass wir eine durchlaufende Infektionswelle zu erwarten haben und das Maximum der Fälle zwischen Juni und August eintritt"
"Judging from the study, I now believe that we can expect a continuous wave of infections and the maximum number of cases occurs between June and August"

"Anhand der Modellrechnung aus den USA könne man ablesen, dass sich im Frühjahr und Sommer die Epidemie nicht gemäß der Erwartungen verlangsamen wird, zitiert das Ärzteblatt Dr. Christian Drosten"
"Based on the model calculation from the USA, it can be seen that the epidemic will not slow down as expected in spring and summer, the medical journal Dr. Christian Drosten"

But there is also other information that temperature will have an significiant effect:

"An kalten und meist trockenen Wintertagen schweben die kleinen Tröpfchen mitsamt den Viren länger in der Luft, als bei hoher Luftfeuchtigkeit"
"On cold and mostly dry winter days, the small droplets, together with the viruses, float in the air longer than in high humidity"

"Ein Temperaturanstieg von einem Grad Celsius und eine Zunahme der Luftfeuchtigkeit um ein Prozent reduzierte die Ansteckungsrate für die jeweilige Stadt deutlich. Dieses Ergebnis decke sich mit den Beobachtungen über Grippeviren. Die Forscher glauben deshalb, dass mit Beginn des Sommers und der Regenzeiten auf der Nordhalbkugel mit einer deutlich verminderten Ausbreitung von Covid-19 zu rechnen ist. "
"An increase in temperature of one degree Celsius and an increase in air humidity by one percent significantly reduced the infection rate for the respective city. This result coincides with the observations about flu viruses. The researchers therefore believe that with the beginning of summer and the rainy seasons in the northern hemisphere, a significantly reduced spread of Covid-19 can be expected."

Just to quote a few. There are also thousands of other articles...
https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft...sommer-a-7627f4b8-ee9b-44bf-8c3a-2c4d56bfb232
https://www.mdr.de/wissen/mensch-alltag/wetter-corona-virus-saisonale-effekte-100.html
https://www.merkur.de/leben/gesundh...emie-kommt-hoehepunkt-sommer-zr-13604412.html

TLDR: Seems they don't know shit and everyone is guessing.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
TLDR: Seems they don't know shit and everyone is guessing.
I'll try to pick one or two and read them in translation; thanks, Rhias!
"On cold and mostly dry winter days, the small droplets, together with the viruses, float in the air longer than in high humidity"
This is not a really new idea about things that can float in the air, like scents (which are, fundamentally, small droplets or particles)-- which really do persist longer when it's colder and/or drier, according to people who hunted with bear dogs. [EDIT] Consultation with my elders reveals that I didn't understand the principles very well, or misinterpreted what was said. Scents during cooler temps do tend to hug the ground, which can make them easier for the dogs to follow along the precise path the <animal> has taken, but really cold weather (whichs is also 'dry') makes them drop out of the air faster because it scours the moisture out of the air, and moisture short of raining or snowing does help them stay afloat. Precipitation doesn't. This means I have to kind of disagree with Rhias.

Last edited:

grendel

Trolling skill check failed. Push your luck and reroll(fail will result in a fumble)?