Cursed Obumore

Thread starter #1
RPK invasion to tindrem graveyard. At some point I got my hands on cursed claymore and had some fun with it. Would have added it with comms but its mostly just yelling HEAL OBU. Enjoy!

Quality dunk with good song. Kinda sad I was in bed getting messages from my friend at the fight lol.

Its almost like pole swords are still really viable and all the tears were for nothing

Teknique

Quality dunk with good song. Kinda sad I was in bed getting messages from my friend at the fight lol.

Its almost like pole swords are still really viable and all the tears were for nothing
The nerf didn't really do anything. Never really was the argument, just wasn't necessary and offensive considering the things they could have been focusing their attention on.

The nerf didn't really do anything. Never really was the argument, just wasn't necessary and offensive considering the things they could have been focusing their attention on.
Well some people were like drowning in tears lol. Not everyone. But im really happy with the change. You are seeing way more random swords and axes and junk now. I think they may have even buffed spear stam with 1h buffs but you arnt seeing that many spears cuz shields are so nerfed now. Its great. I still want them to nerf spear damage a bit tho, cuz they def didnt deserve any buffs.

Last edited:

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
Good video, good fight. You were banging that night, thought I was dead when you pegged me for 86 lol.

Thread starter #10

Yea they are still viable. I did some half-assed testing and I think the prepatch cron pole used 20 less stam while swinging it for like a half stam bar or something :D Still seems to work!

Thread starter #17
The world is once again in balance.
Yes it is, ending was just to see if you are awake! You should come and fight our mounteds and their mauls, that's some balance right there.