DARKNESS AGE. WE NEED ONE NEW EMPEROR!

Thread starter #1
¡IS TIME JOIN AND CALL FOR NEW EMPEROR!

In this sad days the darkness show all myrland. In old days i try create a votation for emperor. But i put proposed several candidates and offer populus vote.
Now my idea is more simply.
All guys feel they can be the emperor of myrland populus need can give step in front and speak!

All those who believe that they can choose the throne and help myrland to recover its splendor with an ambitious program can do so in this post.
Do you think you deserve the imperial crown? Tell us what you would do to help us achieve success and prosperity and see the population of Myrland grow again. You can also say how you would organize your government. who would be your advisors as you would organize the lands as you would organize an army, what religion would be the official religion of the empire under your rule. you can talk about economy, shows for the people, armies, nobility, titles, cities, commerce etc ...

489px-Chaime_I_d'Aragón.jpg

Last edited:
You can throw votes for emperors left and fight all you want. Naves true ruler will always be the Khan.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
You can throw votes for emperors left and fight all you want. Naves true ruler will always be the Khan.
(If I were still playing, Casilda would anoint you for that job *so hard*.)

fig. 1
tehmudjin-with-mastema-for-sidekick.JPG
-- *click* for the whole story --​

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
khan? You think he are ready for claim crown? What wouls be politics, ministers etc? He have suport some guilds? Have gold for invest in myrland populus or army for garanty order?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
(Some folks get bored, they start guilds. Or they kill newbies. Or they thief & grief. Or (still wanting to be constructive) they hold elections for Emperor. Or they try to cleanse Tindrem of <insert racial group / species of animal here>. Or they sing in VOIP on virtual streetcorners.

If I were still playing, and assuming (easily!) that I was bored, then as Casilda I would be relieved at the chance to anoint the Great Khan as Emperor, not because he's a believer in anything but HODOR, but because at this point in the breakdown of Navian society & civilisation, he should be recognised as the chosen Scourge of the Gods, sent to inspire all the kinds of men to amend their wicked ways-- before the End comes.

Ultimately, Soldeus vult.)

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Emperors have armies. Who has an army these days?
We all know the answer to this question, and

"no-one cares".

Anyone who swears to the contrary 'cares', and therefore loses -or- has 'won the game' and therefore loses.

Last edited:
Khans are in sarducca not myrland and if I remember Correctly they only Answer to the one who set on the throne of Kamin Mara , there loyal to the sarducca Ruler "who ever he or she was" they have no present at myrland or Tindrem Court and Sarducca isn't a part of the Empire "as far as I remember they are free folks same as the Khurite "

Thread starter #10
My favourite candidate would be:
1-ICHORUS. Is a perfect emperor. Inteligent, prudent, expert in diferents areas and with a lot of experience. Have respect of comunity and is the lord of ICH, one ancient house.
Is a candidate focused in increase economical properity
2-Najwalaylah.
Is the void of god Soldeus in myrland. The Najwalaylah work and investigation about soldeus god is the most religion work in myrland history.
Would be a best candidate for create a myrlamd religious goberment based in cult os sacred god soldeus. (i am follower Soldeus god honestly jaja)
3-
Strilan.
Would be a militar candidate. Solid warrior with good reputation, long experience, good actitude, good humor sense, and respect of comunity.
Would be a good candidate for be a emperor warrior.
4- aku. Is a RPK old veteran lord. Good in military question, a lot of experience. A reasonable and good person. Good candidate too.
Emperors have armies. Who has an army these days?
Only RPk.

For other side, have a army not is only one guy need for be a good emperor for all. He need a plan and popukus suport. Ichorus havent army and i would be happy if he is emperor.

Last edited:

Teknique

Trial Member
My favourite candidate would be:
1-ICHORUS. Is a perfect emperor. Inteligent, prudent, expert in diferents areas and with a lot of experience. Have respect of comunity and is the lord of ICH, one ancient house.
2-Najwalaylah.
Is the void of god Soldeus in myrland. The Najwalaylah work and investigation about soldeus god is the most religion work in myrland history.
Would be a best candidate for create a myrlamd religious goberment based in cult os sacred god soldeus. (i am follower Soldeus god honestly jaja)
3-Strilan.
Would be a militar candidate. Solid warrior with good reputation, long experience, good actitude, good humor sense, and respect of comunity.
4- aku. Is a RPK old veteran lord. Good in military question, a lot of experience. A reasonable and good person. Good candidate too.

Only RPk.
For other side, have a army not is only one guy need for be a good emperor for all. He need a plan and popukus suport. Ichorus havent army and i would be happy if he is emperor.
Soldeus is a false God

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
This post is dark and full of spoilers.
Follow the Money! I've always said. But... into battle? Okay, it could work*. It's more than okay that he's a tradesman. Truth be told, probably a lot of noblemen have a field of onions somewhere in their background, or maybe in their front yard.

I have always pictured @Ichorous as he's pictured himself:

The Argent Speedster, AKA
The Candy Man​

but I'm starting to picture him as:

ichorous-de-milo-250.png
Mess Officer & Syndicate Baron
Milo Minderbinder
"Everyone has a Share!"​

* Here's hoping he would never hire his enemies to attack his own troops.

2-Najwalaylah.
Casilda is the Primate of the Church of Soldeus in Myrland. She is not the voice (if that's what you meant to say) of Soldeus,

muse_of-fire.PNG
What do we say to the Gift of Prophecy?
"Not today."

nor, in her office as High Priestess, does she claim that for herself or for anyone else. As far as she knows, there's no Prophet alive on Nave today who speaks with the True Voice of the Radiant Lord, she doesn't recognise any, and (spoiler) she probably won't. Ever. Anyone who says he is a such a Prophet is most likely a heretic and cruising for an anathema¹. (One anathema and ten silver will get someone a vendor Axe.)

Schisms, as Malachi once put it OOC (Out Of Character), are what organised religions are all about.

Furthermore, the Very Reverend Mother has a doctrinal leaning toward separation of Church / Temple / Grove / Corpse-Eating Cult or whatever and State. She'd possibly be willing to anoint someone else (as stated above) as Emperor, if she could be found, but... I think her ship has sailed, possibly past where the map of Nave ends.

P.S. 1) Just because I don't want the job
doesn't mean I'd be perfect for it, either.

2) Believe it or not, "never appearing in
the game" is not really a good qualification,
despite some precedents.
3-Strilan.
Meh. The man cannot relax, protests too much, and would talk everyone to death, but he might well be a solid warrior as you say. He has unflagging energy, for certain.

1024px-Karl_von_Piloty_Nero_Róma_égését_szemléli.jpg
“Nero Views the Burning of Rome,” by Carl Theodor von Piloty. (Wikimedia)
Painting may not be historically accurate, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen in MO.

It would be fun until he decided to let Tindrem burn down, for a lark, Nero-style, and call it 'Urban Renewal'.

Isn't this exactly who is, functionally, the Emperor now?

As you point out, only RPK has the army an empire needs.
For other side, have a army not is only one guy need for be a good emperor for all. He need a plan and popukus suport.
When you're functionally the Emperor, isn't it you that gets to decide what a good emperor is like?

Don't know if Aku has a plan, but if he does, isn't it working? And plan or not, if it's working, it is a good plan within the parameters of this game as it has developed. (Here's a prophecy for you: We will see MO2 > before > we see any basic changes in what works in any iteration of the game, if ever.)

How does he not have popular support if the majority of those still playing are in a guild / or / a complex of related guilds with him? Numbers alone don't lie.

I think that settles it: you have your emperor already.

----
Footnotes:
1 Anathema:
a formal curse by a pope or a council of the Church, excommunicating a person or denouncing a doctrine.
synonyms: curse, ban, excommunication, damnation, proscription, debarment, denunciation, malediction, execration, imprecation

Last edited:

phyzm

Would this army protect the citizens of Nave? Kinda reminds me of the EQ days. There was always this good vs evil thing going on and people would always show up to help. It was great and rarely toxic even if you did get wrecked. MO never had that feeling. Feels more like everyone is either openly a cunt or pretending not to be so they can be. Different game and time i suppose.

I nominate Whirlio. Just too nice a guy not to. If anyone can bring some light into the darkness of Nave, its the Whirl. The peoples emperor.

grendel

Oh, here we go again. Ibarruri, you already started(and lost) one civil war trying to crown a new emperor. How many innocents have to die for your crazy traitorous ideas? Think of the people who suffer in your endless wars and conspiracies.

Thread starter #16
This post is dark and full of spoilers.Follow the Money! I've always said. But... into battle? Okay, it could work*. It's more than okay that he's a tradesman. Truth be told, probably a lot of noblemen have a field of onions somewhere in their background, or maybe in their front yard.

I have always pictured @Ichorous as he's pictured himself:

The Argent Speedster, AKA
The Candy Man​

but I'm starting to picture him as:

View attachment 12624
Mess Officer & Syndicate Baron
Milo Minderbinder
"Everyone has a Share!"​

* Here's hoping he would never hire his enemies to attack his own troops.

Casilda is the Primate of the Church of Soldeus in Myrland. She is not the voice (if that's what you meant to say) of Soldeus, nor, in her office as High Priestess, does she claim that for herself or for anyone else. As far as she knows, there's no Prophet alive on Nave today who speaks with the True Voice of the Radiant Lord, she doesn't recognise any, and (spoiler) she probably won't. Ever. Anyone who says he is a such a Prophet is most likely a heretic and cruising for an anathema¹. (One anathema and ten silver will get someone a vendor Axe.)

Schisms, as Malachi once put it OOC (Out Of Character), are what organised religions are all about.

Furthermore, the Very Reverend Mother has a doctrinal leaning toward separation of Church / Temple / Grove / Corpse-Eating Cult or whatever and State. She'd possibly be willing to anoint someone else (as stated above) as Emperor, if she could be found, but... I think her ship has sailed, possibly past where the map of Nave ends.

P.S. Just because I don't want the job doesn't mean I'd be perfect for it, either.
Meh. The man cannot relax, protests too much, and would talk everyone to death, but he might well be a solid warrior as you say. He has unflagging energy, for certain. It would be fun until he decided to burn down Tindrem for a lark, Nero-style.

Isn't this exactly who is, functionally, the Emperor now?

As you point out, only RPK has the army an empire needs.When you're functionally the Emperor, isn't it you that gets to decide what a good emperor is like?

Don't know if Aku has a plan, but if he does, isn't it working? And plan or not, if it's working, it is a good plan within the parameters of this game as it has developed. (Here's a prophecy for you: We will see MO2 before we see any basic changes in what works any iteration of the game, if ever.)

How does he not have popular support if the majority of those still playing are in a guild / or / a complex of related guilds with him? Numbers alone don't lie.

I think that settles it: you have your emperor already.

----
Footnotes:
1 Anathema:
a formal curse by a pope or a council of the Church, excommunicating a person or denouncing a doctrine.
synonyms: curse, ban, excommunication, damnation, proscription, debarment, denunciation, malediction, execration, imprecation

Yes, Aku is a higth ruler now, but you know, for moment he not claim the myrland crown, so i not know if he have interes in be claim emperor!
Not would be bad option in my opinión.

About Strilan..yes i know the point, but i feel he have enoght experience and respect in comunity for lead a one imperial army, put the rigth ministers in right side and make all speak with one voiz.

Thread starter #17
Would this army protect the citizens of Nave? Kinda reminds me of the EQ days. There was always this good vs evil thing going on and people would always show up to help. It was great and rarely toxic even if you did get wrecked. MO never had that feeling. Feels more like everyone is either openly a cunt or pretending not to be so they can be. Different game and time i suppose.

I nominate Whirlio. Just too nice a guy not to. If anyone can bring some light into the darkness of Nave, its the Whirl. The peoples emperor.

who is Whirlio?

Thread starter #18
Oh, here we go again. Ibarruri, you already started(and lost) one civil war trying to crown a new emperor. How many innocents have to die for your crazy traitorous ideas? Think of the people who suffer in your endless wars and conspiracies.
My loyal and old enemy...come on...i havent power now. I simply now speak in public about all that need myrland popolus. As you must admit now, we havent emperor. In this crisis days ¿not agree with me we need new goberment man? Come on...see all!! Populus life poor, no food, no weapons, no items, not houses. Killers destroy lifes, not mercy, not knowwelge, not respect gods, not dignity, what about people rights? Big houses go down, much Big lords go down too. Tindrem is chaos, not infraestructures for suport people...
I not hand of emperor since your rebellión go down the emperor Komodor, but i feel you must too undestand the big crisis we have now

Speznat

Im the queen, Write me in as Queen.

dont know but i think Ichorous should be emporer or Ruben. one of them.

or the third guy everyone knows him as Toni. You all know which toni i mean, you all know Toni

anyway party Sad: