DARKNESS AGE. WE NEED ONE NEW EMPEROR!

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
I don't accept any queen or king and therefore I'm living in Sarducaa, the country of the free folk.

Thread starter #22
I don't accept any queen or king and therefore I'm living in Sarducaa, the country of the free folk.
free people also need a government that helps them, that favors their interests, that makes good decisions for the majority and that helps citizens to be prosperous. Would not you like to have a ruler to help that happen?
Sarduca is poor and its population is neglected by the empire, there are no community infrastructures, no help for citizens, no support for the poorest.
Do not you think it would be good to have such a government?

Thread starter #23
I believe that a good emperor should organize his government forming a council with qualified experts to deal with our serious problems.

1-Low population
We have a serious problem with depopulation, the small population that remains in Myrland is dispersed. We must find incentives to increase our population looking for a methodical plan that encourages the return and migration to our lands. I have several ideas about it.

2-Extreme poverty and economic ruin
The prevailing misery, the wars of the past and the chaos of our lands have caused a dramatic decrease in the production of all resources. Not only of our resources of first necessity, without luxury goods, mining, weapons, armors, potions etc. It is necessary that a central government put into action a plan of shock with ambitious economic measures to promote production and stimulate performance of mining, metallurgy and other strategic sectors.

3-Absence of infrastructures.
The imperial government should create a chain of infrastructure in strategic places that everyone could use and enjoy to facilitate farming, mining, agriculture, leisure and also strong and secure locations under the protection of imperial officials so that people find safe havens in its transits.

4-Chaos and Insecurity
A professional militia must be created that can guarantee citizen security in the large commercial centers of Mylrand and in its two most important cities, Tindrem and MK.

5-Citizen registration and imperial treasury
A population register must be created. A census That it will allow to organize an ambitious program of basic economic helps that guarantee the sustenance of the population. To do this, a real treasury must be created with sufficient resources to face these large tasks.

6-measure star
My star measure would be to work to organize the "Ichorcorporatión railroad" The great and legendary idea of the Lord Ichorus to unite the tepra nodes of the North with a chain of veredarys to be able to transport to Cave camp and the greater natorus safely all the stacks of tepra without fear of being assaulted, murdered and robbed on the way. That great idea could help bring an era of prosperity never seen in the north.

7-territorial organisation
It would seek to help the guilds to establish themselves and have all the facilities to occupy land and provide it with an appropriate infrastructure to exploit its resources. It is sad to see so many castles abandoned. It's time to occupy them!

grendel

My loyal and old enemy...come on...i havent power now. I simply now speak in public about all that need myrland popolus. As you must admit now, we havent emperor. In this crisis days ¿not agree with me we need new goberment man? Come on...see all!! Populus life poor, no food, no weapons, no items, not houses. Killers destroy lifes, not mercy, not knowwelge, not respect gods, not dignity, what about people rights? Big houses go down, much Big lords go down too. Tindrem is chaos, not infraestructures for suport people...
I not hand of emperor since your rebellión go down the emperor Komodor, but i feel you must too undestand the big crisis we have now
It doesnt matter if you have power or not... public speaking about choosing a new emperor is treason. This path will not lead to peace or prosperity for anyone(except arms dealers).... this road only lead to civil war, nothing else.

If you are desperate to be lead by the emperor, I suggest you use your energy at petitioning the present emperor Henrik the Great.

Amelia

My favourite candidate would be:
1-ICHORUS. Is a perfect emperor. Inteligent, prudent, expert in diferents areas and with a lot of experience. Have respect of comunity and is the lord of ICH, one ancient house.
Is a candidate focused in increase economical properity
2-Najwalaylah.
Is the void of god Soldeus in myrland. The Najwalaylah work and investigation about soldeus god is the most religion work in myrland history.
Would be a best candidate for create a myrlamd religious goberment based in cult os sacred god soldeus. (i am follower Soldeus god honestly jaja)
3-Strilan.
Would be a militar candidate. Solid warrior with good reputation, long experience, good actitude, good humor sense, and respect of comunity.
Would be a good candidate for be a emperor warrior.
4- aku. Is a RPK old veteran lord. Good in military question, a lot of experience. A reasonable and good person. Good candidate too.

Only RPk.
For other side, have a army not is only one guy need for be a good emperor for all. He need a plan and popukus suport. Ichorus havent army and i would be happy if he is emperor.

5- Who better than you? You need "just" an army but you have the resources to pay one.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
My star measure would be to work to organize the "Ichorcorporatión railroad" The great and legendary idea of the Lord Ichorus to unite the tepra nodes of the North with a chain of veredarys to be able to transport to Cave camp and the greater natorus safely all the stacks of tepra without fear of being assaulted, murdered and robbed on the way. That great idea could help bring an era of prosperity never seen in the north.
  • That would be one very clever use of game mechanics,
  • and as a bonus it would inspire reams of lyric poetry & deathless forum prose with the theme of "How Much Do I Hate This Idea? SV, You Can't Let This Happen!!!", with comic touches supplied by looking at what identifiable groups and individuals would be howling the verses the loudest.

It's too bad that the world of Nave has moved on from such grand, doomed endeavours.

Last edited:
Thread starter #27
5- Who better than you? You need "just" an army but you have the resources to pay one.
Thanks jaja. I would try supose

Thread starter #28
It doesnt matter if you have power or not... public speaking about choosing a new emperor is treason. This path will not lead to peace or prosperity for anyone(except arms dealers).... this road only lead to civil war, nothing else.

If you are desperate to be lead by the emperor, I suggest you use your energy at petitioning the present emperor Henrik the Great.
Henrik the great? He was the first emperor yes. But dead a lot of time. You try said henrik is still emperor? Where? Where he are? I never see!

Since no one who is worthy of it is playing I will be the emperor, as everyone loves me and knows I am the best. Also I already own most of the map. So who could object?

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
How about an emperor of the new island?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
How about an emperor of the new island?
How would you choose one? Just curious.

I worry about @grendel trying to wage a war (even for the noble purpose of suppressing rebellion) on two fronts; those things seldom end well.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
the third guy everyone knows him as Toni. You all know which toni i mean, you all know Toni
Toni who?

I don't know any Tonis.

Teknique

Political titles are insignificant when compared to the power of the force

Last edited:

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
This post is dark and full of spoilers.Follow the Money! I've always said. But... into battle? Okay, it could work*. It's more than okay that he's a tradesman. Truth be told, probably a lot of noblemen have a field of onions somewhere in their background, or maybe in their front yard.

I have always pictured @Ichorous as he's pictured himself:

The Argent Speedster, AKA
The Candy Man​

but I'm starting to picture him as:

View attachment 12624
Mess Officer & Syndicate Baron
Milo Minderbinder
"Everyone has a Share!"​

* Here's hoping he would never hire his enemies to attack his own troops.
Thank you for the mention. I would go even further to say that my MO identity is probably too selfish to make for a good emperor. More importantly, I'm currently not interested enough in the fate of this game to be a good emperor.

I am not as familiar with Milo Minderbender, but in the little I have read about his character, he seems like a possible alternate version of my MO identity. Without knowing the character or the plot very well, it seems like he did not have a code of ethics guiding his pursuit of profit. I think that is a significant distinction.

Willy Wonka was/is more an ideal than an analog of my MO identity. Although, like Wonka, I always found joy in developing a "better" product or process, I was certainly more concerned than he would have been with things like reputation and profit.

Thread starter #37
Thread starter #38
Thread starter #39
I
Thank you for the mention. I would go even further to say that my MO identity is probably too selfish to make for a good emperor. More importantly, I'm currently not interested enough in the fate of this game to be a good emperor.

I am not as familiar with Milo Minderbender, but in the little I have read about his character, he seems like a possible alternate version of my MO identity. Without knowing the character or the plot very well, it seems like he did not have a code of ethics guiding his pursuit of profit. I think that is a significant distinction.

Willy Wonka was/is more an ideal than an analog of my MO identity. Although, like Wonka, I always found joy in developing a "better" product or process, I was certainly more concerned than he would have been with things like reputation and profit.[/QUOTE
Ichorus you are the emperor we need man. Return game and save myrland, my master. You are the only that can make the job man. What you would need for return and claim crown?