Defending bakti

Thread starter #1

Relec

We decided to try to get some pvp and took down a few tc-towers. Rpk showed up all ready to fight but then they all seemed to get urgent phone calls. Running away doesn't make great fights but at least its something.

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
Thats why i pay my sub.

Teknique

Trial Member
We decided to try to get some pvp and took down a few tc-towers. Rpk showed up all ready to fight but then they all seemed to get urgent phone calls. Running away doesn't make great fights but at least its something.

My PoV thanks SV really enjoyed it

Teknique

Trial Member
I know this shouldnt have happened in the first place, but you both should have instantly began doing /stuck to break out of it rather than panic and spam WASD
I was gonna I was hoping it would resolve itself quicker than 10 seconds. He wasn't actually stuck on me either he was moving around freely. Just prediction

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter

Teknique

Trial Member
cool vid, worth subbing?
I wouldn’t say so. We’re willingly giving fights sure. But we’re not going to provide food for a horde of unsubbed players. We’re not responsible for providing meaning for your game. We do what we can when we want to

Rhias

I almost want to play again. However, I know that when I try to find a fight at early european afternoon that I will run around for 2 hours not finding anyone. Sad times...
@Zonsteel I hate mounteds. Get good. :p