Devils the Traitor. IMPORTAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talos

Talos

GrayFox alt obvi. Next.
Even has same retardation speech pattern.

Zirus Altruist

Well seeing as I'm not playing, and when I do play I play with RPK, and am not even an official member of RPK uhhhhh...

Yes. Welcome to Forum Warriors. Please display the tag [FORM] on your signature. I expect you to make forums "Senior Member" by the end of the month.

Attachments

Zirus Altruist

Yes Really, you have been accepted into the single most elite guild in MO, a guild that cannot be sieged by anyone but Mayorl.
*Shakes fist angrily in the air*
[FORM] Forum Warriors reigns supreme.

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
Cannot believe he got in. There is no justice.

cheaptrix

Cronite Supporter
P.S If you have anymore info from your own experience with this player feel free to post it so as to make sure he is unable to betray anymore guilds.

I ran into this fella in Tindrem and I'd have to say he has a unique Rp-ish style about him that is oddly amusing. I would say that any trouble he caused with in your guild was solely based around the fact he's Rp'ing as the devil and causing mischief, chaos, and deceit. I see him as the Anti-Zeal! and really thinks he should start up his own guild.

Picture this with a whole bunch of yell macro's going at each other. Say no to relic wars and yes to in-game religion wars!!

Zirus Altruist

I ran into this fella in Tindrem and I'd have to say he has a unique Rp-ish style about him that is oddly amusing. I would say that any trouble he caused with in your guild was solely based around the fact he's Rp'ing as the devil and causing mischief, chaos, and deceit. I see him as the Anti-Zeal! and really thinks he should start up his own guild.

Picture this with a whole bunch of yell macro's going at each other. Say no to relic wars and yes to in-game religion wars!!
Sounds to me like he should join LOKI

Zirus Altruist

dont you understand NO ONE WANTS ME. im starting to think im the chosen one. IVE BEEN BANNED FROM 8 TS FOR MO GUILDS. " cuts self " im awsome c:
Uhh that sounds less like the chosen one and more like the not chosen at all, like a rock was chosen over you in the proverbial game of kickball in the playground called Mortal Online. It sounds like you fucked up.

Try HAWK. They let Crager in, and everyone knows what he did.

what did he do? and i got kicked out of hawk ather i joined them and killed one of there members n looted like 120g off him

Status
Not open for further replies.