Dreaming of Mortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Sarkhan

Last night I had a dream that some big time PvP'er died at my feet, wearing full cronite, and everybody got a piece of the loot but me.

I later had a dream I was Zeratul from Starcraft but thats a different story.

What kind of dreams have you had that were influenced by Mortal?

I had a pretty lucid dream where it was so far to get back home, so i was gonna kill myself and do nearest priest. But then i realised that i couldnt cuz it was irl and id die for real and then i woke up

Hertix

I have dreams where I walk outside vadda/Bakti and whole groups of people are doing exciting and engaging pve, lol, that's why they are called dreams right?

I had a dream last night that I was living in a cave with my pet wolf far far away from civilization. I think I'm getting too addicted to this game.

I had a dream where I owned the all of Myrland awhile ago, all hail King Jakkob!

Tehmudjin

Bektar once dreamed that he was going to work and the bus said "Moh Ki".

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Bektar once dreamed that he was going to work and the bus said "Moh Ki".
That's so funny, 'cause it's so true so likely that if there was a bus line in Nave, it wouldn't stop at Moh'ki, and Bektar would have to get off at Bakti and walk the rest of the way.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I've had dreams where my point of view was of one of my characters from Mortal Online, with Nave as the setting, and the plot such as it is often involving wolves: growling, jumping out at me, chasing me, moving ahead of me through the woods or fields, howling, et cetera.

GGWP

I had a dream once where I was wearing cronite armor and I was in some desert, saw some mounted and tried to run away from them but it was sand and the armor was heavy so I was slow and the mounted kept getting closer and I looked back and a axe flew towards my face and woke up lol.

Think I literally got killed so many times of getting killed by mounteds that I started dreaming getting killed by them :(

Luckily it's the only dream so far....

Maxstor

Trial Member
Once I had a dream I was watching the world through the eyes of a Lictor, the insanity was insane, I was captive in that space in the helmet in the character I couldn't move only sometimes it moved on it's own. everytime someone doing a crime nearby there was a neverending screaming in my head then I was moving in an insane speed until I finish the criminal then stopping for sometime hearing my own heartbeat from rl and I would say Lictor's heart the heavy breaths was in two worlds. then slowly coming back to the sane insanity of the dark helm wandering around... then it become so funny :D I saw Seb's face in the game and I said wtf you doing here then server crashed and I realized it's a dream so I woke up sadly :(

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Had many of them, have actually realized most of them by now luckily.

One actually came true like my dream but I call it a prophecy instead of a dream, deja vu was real at that point :D

Hydras

I had a dream that Mortal had an epic weather system and I was blinded by the rain and darkness in the forest between Vadda and Bakti. The only way to see was the lightning. I had the dream because Mortal was once like this.

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
Never. I had dreams that people I play/played with played some roles. Interestingly enough always kinda faceless. Brain is an amazing thing.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I want to say you're a true MOstradomus but that'd be tacky! Care to divulge one of your prophecies?
Basically it was the time I got my first cronite and Ogh from a kill in the wild in the pass on top of bullhead tunnel.

Had a crazy deja vu and just the happiness I felt when the loot actually had the stuff I had dreamed off was very satisfying.

Other dreams include becoming one of the richest players in MO purely legit hard work and getting my big horde of cronite but those I could influence myself through hard work and dedication.
Still have a few ones left but not that many actually.

As for future prophecies, atm I dont have any sadly. Havent dreamed of MO in quite some time except for individual skill to come back and get the game skill based again but thats a recurring one.

Im glad its not just me

I usually dream i kill some one and karma strikes back at me and i lose gold or something

And sometimes it mixes up with reality.

years back, during one of them very nasty server wars in MO, i actually woke up in the middle of the night because i had dreamed that my phone was ringing and that it was my guildies calling me to defend froma ninja siege.......

....of course, after waking up and checking my phone to make sure, i also realized nobody in my guild had my phone number.....

.....those were some intense times :D

I have had Dreams about counter strike aswell

But mo mostly, im such a nerd :(

Hobson

Trial Member
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Vizeran

I usually have short dreams where I'm running around and pvping and then I die to a bug or somebody in a ridiculous way, then I take it too seriously and get really angry then ragequit the dream.

Then after that I lie in my bed and consider my sins, killing people is fun? Where did I go wrong? How many murdercounts until I become Innocent again? *shrug*

Back to bed I guess.

P.S. - I don't even ragequit that often!

Status
Not open for further replies.