Envy goodbye song...

Status
Not open for further replies.

audric

Envy is gone? no suprise there
Guttersnipes wins yet another war, Driving the Envies to an easier auto-attack game (GW2)
Kranesh is now ours as i had forseen a couple of weeks ago.

Let this be a warning to other guilds who seek to Conquer, against Guttersnipes there is only death and certain doom.

That's more like it, you silly goose.

KhaoticKaos

Hahahaha. I didnt know vaith was tukhs warrior.

Okay, you can be a ninja mage on tukh but vaith can gtfo. <3

Also nipples.

Cyde

Honored Member
Better tuning and timing than the last song while retaining good tone, someone been practising? ;) enjoyed it

KhaoticKaos

Im the hottest 1D guy. Whichever one that is.

KhaoticKaos

I think it's the one using blue shoes.
I need to amend my previous statement, im whichever one is the hottest and sucks the most dicks.

Dovahkiin

You are extremely immature for trying to start an altercation between our two guilds, we have no issues with the former guild known as AQ. Also there is no ass kicking from you guys in any game so I must ask you to refrain from making such notions of perceived skill.

PS. You aren't ENVY the end. teeheeheehehehehehe :D
Immature? Well i was thinking that for envy to understand being immature was the best way.
Maybe im not envy but i was the end of envy, after i left you accepted some scrubadubz noobs like hemth and that oronos failure, which he sucks.

Im sorry but im a forum glory warrior, remember i teached you (the core of envy without counting CARN) all the ways to be strong in pvp, dear envy there is no excuses, you are what you are nowadays because of ME.

Now make me a sammich

Dovahkiin

and what now woden ? i assume u IX cuz AQ in sig and that IX recruiting like crazy too so u get crubadubz noobs too
No im not.

audric

Immature? Well i was thinking that for envy to understand being immature was the best way.
Maybe im not envy but i was the end of envy, after i left you accepted some scrubadubz noobs like hemth and that oronos failure, which he sucks.

Im sorry but im a forum glory warrior, remember i teached you (the core of envy without counting CARN) all the ways to be strong in pvp, dear envy there is no excuses, you are what you are nowadays because of ME.

Now make me a sammich
you always ran around in full cronite over-extending and stamming out.

scrubadubz noobs like hemth and that oronos failure, which he sucks.
agreed.

but i do think it's funny you went to newAQ to get rammed in the ass by us everytime you fought us. now i think the last time i saw you, you got mopped up by banthor and i near fab and kran. twice. "LOL I STAT UP NEAR FAB CRUSHER HURRDURR"

edit: and you're sweetmiley, right? i think i remember seeing you get your face rubbed into the sand at medulli by koto while i was 1Vmillioning them. asked me for bandages, lolz.

Dovahkiin

I said no excuses, i made you guys.

I was not a part of new AQ anyway, never fought whit them, maybe just once.

Ahahah overextending in cronite and dying? Smasher i made your melee skills.

Well used to roll solo all the times, i still do that when i play!
Yes im sweetmiley, well it can be.
What i am telling you is that i don't need any excuses to say im wayyy far ahead of ya buddy, at least i was and i am proud to call myself as the one that go around solo (not anymore since i don't play MO) not as an excuse to when i die ( i died but it was 1v10 maaaaan) but because i try the impossible, i always tried the impossible like attacking a big group by myself, and yes i died A LOT of times, but i like trying the impossible, since if you accomplish something is just amazing.

One last thing to say is: yes i know smasher, i know i was the best target killer, reserving my stam in the fight to chase down the guy and kill him, its up to the partners to assist him if he stams out because of something like that.

Goodbye

Dear woden

you suck

ok im done

Best Regards

i am proud to call myself as the one that go around solo (not anymore since i don't play MO) not as an excuse to when i die ( i died but it was 1v10 maaaaan) but because i try the impossible, i always tried the impossible like attacking a big group by myself
all envy do that. most of the time, we still don't die.

and i'm glad i started playing mo again after you left envy. my memories of you before i took a break is that you were on the level of insufferable cunt almost as much as tukh is/was. now all we have to do is mention pizza and 3000 gamestop-funded nerd computer before you shut your trap.

and bye.

p.s. pizza

Dovahkiin

Who made who, i made you.

umm... No, its more like who left who, and u left us.

Dovahkiin

umm... No, its more like who left who, and u left us.
Well i never left you froxer, you and derik were supposed to leave whit me but you guys didn't.
I still love you and derik tho, uh and krokan

Thread starter #79
great..can you guys just take ur trolling somewhere else ?

MolagAmur

This arguement seems pointless, Woden you seem cool and all but I never had trouble fighting you and Derik. We did have some epic fights outside of Fab but, as much as me and smasher talk shit to each other, he is one of the best. Whether you made his melee skills or not, he is still better than most people; whether it be his shit connection or not. I liked being in Envy as far a fights go, my personality just didnt connect with the select few "younger" guys. I couldnt get it in myself to say im a virgin and like to suck dick.

Umm....pizza pizza and envy is gay? Yeah that sounds right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.