ES public opinion?

What is an ES member to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #21
We have no hard feelings on you alahkin we understand that some people went mad with ES when in the great MO times ES conquered and broke some keeps/stones and i understand why an arts member would like to make a post like this nowadays..
You dont understand why to kill nakeds? because you'll get surprised with the quantity of gold that some people move from city to city this way. I think the record in the guild from a naked guy was 2k gold and like in all the MO guilds there is some people that has a really rpk heart and kill people naked more than once ( i dont like this but ppl can do what they want in his game time)
Aniways.. your poll is not really a good one coz some people really like / respect ES and you put no option on that.. so this 1 more ES blaming posts
I never said it before but sorry for my english.. im still learning and i usually write this on my phone
Edit: as this thing is not allowin me to vote i do here... +1 none of the above
I'm not in ARTs, never have been. And you guys keep complaining there is no beneficial vote in this poll and I'm not sure why you guys keep using the word "respect" when helpful takes both of these forms. If the player voting respects you when he sees you in game its one of a few reasons. You just had a good fight with them or against them which makes you helpful by keeping the PvP in MO alive and fun. You were genuinely considerate in one way or another, helpful, by keeping players feeling wanted and supplied and wanting to play more MO.

And maybe I should mention I don't even base out near ES and I've had literally no personal problem with you but you keep making it seem like I do. This is just a generalized post about how many people actually dislike and or "respect" you, I'm curious because of how much I hear bad things about you. If you don't like my poll go make your own, although I'm sure you won't.

Of course it's a part of mortal, what's also a part of mortal is valid opinion. Because I don't like it I will feel the need to say so, when I do, I have not. But for others being killed as a naked on your craftsmen when your trying to make money or gear for your warrior character is annoying, where's the fun in that? If you want to PK, by all means PK, but as ES has found out you won't be loved for it. Accept it and move on, or change. Period.

Pks kill all, all guild pks kill all, for you naked dont have anything, pero but in.This game many guilds kill nakeds with good loot.

Phaytal

I've never been camped at a priest by es but I can tell you I've been camped by quad and EC. I think priest camping is pretty douchey compared to rpking and killing nakeds. gut have killed nakeds with over 1k gold on them... if you are looking to do a transport or something, I say you dig into the sandbox and hire a a guild to protect you instead of crying that they kill you.

maybe you should PM an officer of ES about a citizenship program since you ARE living in "their" city

I'm not in ARTs, never have been. And you guys keep complaining there is no beneficial vote in this poll and I'm not sure why you guys keep using the word "respect" when helpful takes both of these forms. If the player voting respects you when he sees you in game its one of a few reasons. You just had a good fight with them or against them which makes you helpful by keeping the PvP in MO alive and fun. You were genuinely considerate in one way or another, helpful, by keeping players feeling wanted and supplied and wanting to play more MO.

And maybe I should mention I don't even base out near ES and I've had literally no personal problem with you but you keep making it seem like I do. This is just a generalized post about how many people actually dislike and or "respect" you, I'm curious because of how much I hear bad things about you. If you don't like my poll go make your own, although I'm sure you won't.
Helpful is not the same as respect..i wouldnt say this post is helpful but im really trying to respect it so i could start a poll about if this post is 1.stupid 2. full of shit 3. The average on forum shit posts 4. need more tacos.. i just say you are impossing your opinion when 2 of the options are bad 1 nutral and 1 a non realistic one.. when i wouldnt say any of the guilds in this game is helpful.. The "go to make your own if you dont like it " well... just childist

Thread starter #25
I've never been camped at a priest by es but I can tell you I've been camped by quad and EC. I think priest camping is pretty douchey compared to rpking and killing nakeds. gut have killed nakeds with over 1k gold on them... if you are looking to do a transport or something, I say you dig into the sandbox and hire a a guild to protect you instead of crying that they kill you.

maybe you should PM an officer of ES about a citizenship program since you ARE living in "their" city
Again someone not reading but just posting to post as far as I can tell, I think I've only died to ES once but I was fully geared up. ---> This is not about me <--- Do I need to bold and caps this? If it were I wouldn't bring it to the forums crying with no video or situation in hand.

Last post concerning myself, enjoy the poll!

Atha

Es is bad! Months ago i ordered a Taco and medium coke... still waiting!

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
I missed voted but I have no problems with ES,only thing is house taxes.

But meduli has become a ghost town since ES took control,they most have been doing something to get so many people to leave

No other RPK owned town is quite so hard to play in as Meduli. It goes beyond mere RPK.

It is a tyranny attempting to challenge the benevolent rule of the Church. We are preparing to issue an interdict.

Just saying i would understand why an arts would like to do such a post nowadays.. but well there is a lot of ppl in tindrem that hate us ..ppl that started Posts about ES like xhodan, rhodri, some ppl from the blacklist.. bohya or some of the guys that break towers
Edit: :)

slyy

I've never been camped at a priest by es but I can tell you I've been camped by quad and EC.
Doubt EC camped you at any priest except Kranesh, something which is required to live there safely

Morwen

Trial Member
Of course it's a part of mortal, what's also a part of mortal is valid opinion. Because I don't like it I will feel the need to say so, when I do, I have not. But for others being killed as a naked on your craftsmen when your trying to make money or gear for your warrior character is annoying, where's the fun in that? If you want to PK, by all means PK, but as ES has found out you won't be loved for it. Accept it and move on, or change. Period.

I recommend you to look for another kind of game, maybe one of those with yellow question marks over NPC's heads

Cruzxavier

Just saying i would understand why an arts would like to do such a post nowadays.. but well there is a lot of ppl in tindrem that hate us ..ppl that started Posts about ES like xhodan, rhodri, some ppl from the blacklist.. bohya or some of the guys that break towers
Edit: :)
I understand but you never saw a hate post from us. If you read your ES war posture again all i said was i didnt understand why u did what u did and that we liked the fight u bring to vadda to keep it alive. There is only 2 active forum members from ARTS, myself and Dethston

Xar

[x] the naughty neighbor

Tugaman i really liked arts.. i was dissapointed when my guildies told me what you did .. i have some arts members in my flist and i have my own opinion about the arts stone destruction.. but i think if you want respect you should show respect.. and to enter to others keep with no invitation its a big fault :/ im sure that all the keep owners have the same feeling

Cruzxavier

Tugaman i really liked arts.. i was dissapointed when my guildies told me what you did .. i have some arts members in my flist and i have my own opinion about the arts stone destruction.. but i think if you want respect you should show respect.. and to enter to others keep with no invitation its a big fault :/ im sure that all the keep owners have the same feeling
I was not there..but from i was told my guys entered but did no asset destruction. Nonetheless i understand and as i already said...fair enough. Let it be a lesson to ARTS for the future is the mentality i like to give my guys now.

Diphling

The Desperado
No other RPK owned town is quite so hard to play in as Meduli. It goes beyond mere RPK.

It is a tyranny attempting to challenge the benevolent rule of the Church. We are preparing to issue an interdict.
You must have never been to Fabernum.

ES are awesome people. I don't care if they aren't the best pvpers, they are fun to be around and they have farm power.

Status
Not open for further replies.