Events?!

Thread starter #1
I've been playing this game in total for 7-8 months.
been subbed for around 4 months.
The only event that i remember was the krampos event.
i understand you guys have been working a lot on MO2 and the New island.
But events are what keeping people motivated and interested in actually playing the game and working on something. It's like a break and a good reward for us mortal onliners.
Please bring back events. and this time not picking up bags from the ground;p Something more fun and enjoyable.

Events are signs that the game is still alive. So far a lot of players are left with the feeling that the GameMasters have completely abandoned it.
Please prove us wrong^^

grendel

please spawn a demon whenever some infidel take a head from the bridges.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
please spawn a demon whenever some infidel takes a head from the bridges.
Isn't that taking away the privilege of hanging out under the bridges from TROLLS players and giving it to NPCs?

Of course, to decently and in good order dispose of the dead is one of The Seven Corporeal Works of Mercy (link) which all the faithful are called upon to fulfill, so anything that encourages doing so is good on that score.

Last edited:

KBear

It would have been nice to have had an Easter event. We had Krampos in 2018 but missed out on the Halloween event. The 2017 Halloween event was lots of fun. I cant recall which event they appeared but i recall a giant spider in Tindrem and there was a large Boss in Bakti on one occasion.

well if there will be a new Event may i suggest the upcoming event boss to include Elemental Guards... its a known fact we never saw any elemental creatures outside Sator dungeon while on the other hand we have seen plenty of raiser - sator - Minotaur - demon events in the last 10 years , its most unfair to the poor guardians in the Sator Dungeon they must see the sun from time to time it would be nice if we had some Elemental Events :rolleyes:
#Deus_VuLt
#Let_out_The_Elemental_Guards

I believe the best events are the ones thrown by the players. Only problem with that is it takes player money.

I’m planning a whole new string of events and interesting angles, but before I can get these things going I need to personally save money and resources. I don’t mind giving it all away; it’s the journey that counts. Collecting resources in MO can take a lot of time though.

Should anyone feel exceptionally bored and generous with their resources and feel like they want a veteran role player and gamer like myself to ‘stir the pot’ then please do contact me.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Once again, the date approaches to suggest a Risar Invasion...

... just in time for Father's Day (Sunday, June 16 in the USA).

I think SV could manage it.

[EDIT]No, apparently Star Vault cannot: a Father & Child reunion for all those thursar out there remains out of reach, at least until next year.

This is "funny" in the sense of disappointing, since I thought that Risar Invasions, once started, sort of propagated themselves.

Last edited:
the best event will be having all the bosses come out and just plague areas like in front of all cities. then followed by meteor showers around the areas where the bosses appears. Have mining meteors drop around the world like 1 in front of every city that way players will come out and fight for the resources continuously. and they should be mine able only to 10 stacks each then they are gone. but far away enough that guards will not interfere. But only real bosses, like the Thorax, Ratzar queen, spider queens, Golem, Kimuru, elemental s, Minotaur bosses. and finally a DEMON DRAGON!!

Rhias

... Have mining meteors drop around the world like 1 in front of every city that way players will come out and fight for the resources continuously. and they should be mine able only to 10 stacks each then they are gone....
Last weekend there was a lupium meteor and not a single person was mining it for hours. Just saying...

Events require SV to stop working on important things like noob Island and MO2. (And Kittened).

I hope they will manage to set aside some time for Events once The Island release.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

I hope they will manage to set aside some time for Events once The Island release.
Let's fantasise further and wish for an Event on Haven and on the Continents, as well.

I'd like to see A Thousand Giant Rabbits in each of the three places: all across Myrland, all across Sarducaa, and thronging together in Haven, with the newb island Rabbits having very weak attacks so that people have no alternative but to take turns skilling up on them, spending some concentrated time to kill them. I don't think anyone's around to complain that a Lapine Of Unusual SizE (LOUSE) doesn't fit the lore, anymore.