Fear of Bektar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Tehmudjin

Some of you have already heard it but I made a video with lyrics for our coversong "Fear of Bektar".

Lyrics: Tehmudjin
Guitars/Vocals: Bektar

Thread starter #2

Tehmudjin

omfg I cant believe I missed all those type-O´s. I fukkn checked it twice!

He is going to steal all our soulds! D:

I was planning on using mine.

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
"I'm embarrassed for him" - Slizzurp

Oqrec

Wellp, it was better than what i expected clicking it.

Hayasa

Honored Member
Quad disbanded and lost the war in the north

Thread starter #11

Tehmudjin

Quad disbanded and lost the war in the north

Had there been a war we might have stayed. We disbanded because we got tired of being the undisputed rulers of the world.

Had there been a war we might have stayed. We disbanded because we got tired of being the undisputed rulers of the world.
But only RPK remains unaligned.

Hayasa

Honored Member
Lol says the guy who Devon all his stuff cu Bbbbbbboooooommmmmm was on the way

Finnley

Thread starter #16

Tehmudjin

Yeah, boom was on the way for over a year. RPK tried to ninja siege our keep and got stomped hard. Noone ever tried again. gg wp

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Says the guy who tried to blow us up several times with ninja sieges in off times and never did anything other than minor dmg before running away with tail between the legs :rolleyes: Such stronk RPK siegers....

I Remember when RPK made demi try to siege us, first they got rekt and only destroyed a wall, then how many ours did it take to siege them back? 3? or was it less?

Hayasa

Honored Member
Yeah, boom was on the way for over a year. RPK tried to ninja siege our keep and got stomped hard. Noone ever tried again. gg wp
DEMI and RPK were working together to siege yes, and Killox went behind our backs and told y'all to "get in" with you all... And he did, then aparently he did some shady shit and was no longer cool with y'all then the REPO trash kids started black listing is, so we did what was it? 3.3k of damage solo, with no allies?

Then in the last war... Y'all were too chiken ahit to fight you just Decon you stuff and leave the war and give away everything to Killox... GG kids... Quad's legacy, gets shit in and says it's chocolate ice cream

Finnley

DEMI and RPK were working together to siege yes, and Killox went behind our backs and told y'all to "get in" with you all... And he did, then aparently he did some shady shit and was no longer cool with y'all then the REPO trash kids started black listing is, so we did what was it? 3.3k of damage solo, with no allies?

Then in the last war... Y'all were too chiken ahit to fight you just Decon you stuff and leave the war and give away everything to Killox... GG kids... Quad's legacy, gets shit in and says it's chocolate ice cream
3.3k damage on what... crafting benches..
much siege ... such achievement

Your guild has never even managed to succesfully destroy a T3 house or anything above, while Quad was involved in the destruction of atleast 10 keeps.

Before we sold our keeps we where inactive for almost a year, just a handful of us resubbed for the latest war.

Status
Not open for further replies.