Feedback right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok Great! i finished the tutorial now im off to find some animals to tame!

Oh, this thing is right outside the kingdom i should be able to kill it while dual wielding..

Fuck i died... *RQ*

Ok! lets try this again
*Runs for literally 15 minutes*
Ehh the name dreadlord doesn't sound friendly, I'll just go around as far as possible...
FUCK IT ONE SHOT ME NOPE RQ BACK TO ULTIMA I GO

*QQLord*

Thread starter #2
Nah but seriously i think an issue for me specifically is .. i run SO SLOW i really didnt get incredibly far out of the tutorial kingdom place i was .. well at the dreadlord mage people and it took a total of like 20 or 25 minutes to get out that far.. kinda annoying but eh maybe late game would be fun.

You gain speed as you gain more stats and skills such as breathing and foot speed, sprinting ect. Plus armor training and combat manouvering, Athletics.

Speznat

Nah but seriously i think an issue for me specifically is .. i run SO SLOW i really didnt get incredibly far out of the tutorial kingdom place i was .. well at the dreadlord mage people and it took a total of like 20 or 25 minutes to get out that far.. kinda annoying but eh maybe late game would be fun.

and yeah endgame is more fun, at the beginning, youre slow and have no skill. yeah that can be annoying. but think different. are your here for easy online life???

To say some famous words: Dont Pray for easy lifes my friends, Pray for more strengh

realnaste

Honored Member
Mounts are fun.

Zyconnic

Where do you live in game? Tindrem or MK?

I would encourage you to visit another town which is not so heavily camped. Better yet, find some likeminded people and train so in the near future you can kill the noobslayers of old.

Do not come out of Tindrem untill you rise all your movement skills to 100.
Or to 60, if you are free-to-play.

gotcher

End game will be fun, and it will happen in a month of relaxed playing
Also, check this out http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/looking-for-5-new-player-in-eu-timezone.122983/

Thread starter #9
I just started, I have no idea how to obtain one i saw some.. cow things outside of the starting place and tried to tame them but i'm not high enough and i couldn't read the taming book since i died before the zoology one stopped or what not...

Thread starter #10
and yeah endgame is more fun, at the beginning, youre slow and have no skill. yeah that can be annoying. but think different. are your here for easy online life???

To say some famous words: Dont Pray for easy lifes my friends, Pray for more strengh
Well, not easy but i want to know where i should be headed at the start of the game rather then being dropped in and being told Go on and do something with your innocent life.

Thread starter #11
Where do you live in game? Tindrem or MK?

I would encourage you to visit another town which is not so heavily camped. Better yet, find some likeminded people and train so in the near future you can kill the noobslayers of old.
I don't know where i live, i just spawned where the noobs were supposed to spawn, (Non guild towns)

gotcher

Btw, did you meet Dreadlords NPC, or players with Dread Lord title?
If first, you are surely in MK

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
He said Cow things, I'm thinking Wisent, which are Bison. Unless he rant into Gaur, but there are no Gaur close to eirher Tindrem or Morin Khur.

Finnley

You are only slow until you max out your movement skills and your dexterity.
The best way to skill up your dexterity and con is to parry incoming hits. Search for a really weak mob like a pig and time your blocking so you get a parry, its easier when u have a friend punch you and you just parry.
Additionnaly you should read the athletics book. When athletics is above 60 all your movement skills will be unlocked.
In the beginning it is usefull to travel while sprinting in combat mode cause it will skill up all combat movement + normal movement skills. If you run out of stam continue walking in combat mode to regain stam fast.

Finnley

He said Cow things, I'm thinking Wisent, which are Bison. Unless he rant into Gaur, but there are no Gaur close to eirher Tindrem or Morin Khur.
He said it took him 20 minutes.. could be gaur hill ... its almost straight out from tindrem

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
He said it took him 20 minutes.. could be gaur hill ... its almost straight out from tindrem
On a new character with little to no movement skills and no prior knowledge of the game world, I could easily see him having a hard time around MK.

Also while your advice on leveling dexterity is technically sound, I'd recommend weaving robes out of cotton or temporarily raising crafting skills related to that action. It's probably the easiest way I've found to raise Dex and Strength if you craft plate maile.

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
Ok Great! i finished the tutorial now im off to find some animals to tame!

Oh, this thing is right outside the kingdom i should be able to kill it while dual wielding..

Fuck i died... *RQ*

Ok! lets try this again
*Runs for literally 15 minutes*
Ehh the name dreadlord doesn't sound friendly, I'll just go around as far as possible...
FUCK IT ONE SHOT ME NOPE RQ BACK TO ULTIMA I GO

*QQLord*
hey drama. You've simply hit peak due to steam release. Take the movement and build advice from theses guys, go farm a bit of gold, come back when the guy is gone ..... Or try to find and real quite area u can test and raise taming.
Good luck.

Edit: Or. Even better. Tell a few geared fighters in town with a different tag he's out there. They will be happy to find the pvp.

Thread starter #19
NPC, I didn't realize the shield on their name meant hostile and the blue means friendly...

Thread starter #20
You are correct! I couldn't remember the name of the real animal or the ingame name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.