Few candidates for the imperial throne

Thread starter #1
For the moment the search for an emperor continues.
We have few candidates.

-Mastercoki has launched his claim to the throne:
As long as I can have najlawalala as my queen.
I will be orrn, builder of towers, Slayer of killox, Waller of content, leader of dreadlords, first of his name

-Aku, refurse crown. So we havent count with it.

Ichorus seems to have rejected the crown, leaving Myrland orphaned of his wisdom.

Speznat, claims to be the Myrland Empetriz, a right title without a doubt, and has launched her peculiar claim (party hard for Queen)

I suppose I could also offer to occupy the vacant throne and put myself in the service of Myrland, although I am not entirely sure about it. When i was the hand of the ancient emperor Komodor i work a lot. I had to spend 50,000g out of pocket to keep the government on its feet.
If he were emperor, the gast would be much greater and also the responsibility.

At the moment the throne remains vacant, while we wait for the people of Myrland to speak.

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Last edited:
I am voicing my support for Empress Najwalayah, the Red Queen.

I can offer 5 legions and 1000 talents of gold to this effort, in addition to House Cornelius assassins and irregulars of various flavors.

Teknique

Trial Member

I can offer 5 legions and 1000 talents of gold to this effort, in addition to House Cornelius assassins and irregulars of various flavors.
My Master Aku, commands that you serve him, Cornelius. But your she elf friend. I would take her head and hands as trophies

Thread starter #8

Ohh the red queen?? Sound as serious claim!! Would be the religion golden age!!

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Once again, with feeling:
Hi! Najwalaylah, here, stating my support for the idea that Emperors & ruling Empresses should be SEEN (in the game) as well as heard about.

That His current Imperial Majesty is not seen, and seldom if ever heard from, and not often enough heard about in a personal way are precisely the greatest flaws in the character of the Tindremene Imperator.

• Those facts are also the source of intriguing rumours and fearful speculations that H.I.M. is a Sator in a Human suit, or a committee.

Najwalaylah (as Casilda, etc.) not being in the game is an ultimate bar to any reasonable conclusion that I should wield imperial power.

• It would be better than the Duck of Wessex's track record of not-playing Mortal Online (my seven years vs. his 45-90 minutes in-game). Not like I'd try to keep anyone from playing the game just because I didn't want to, as he ended up doing, either-- but coming off good by comparison with the Duck is trivial, and not a genuine recommendation.

Ohh the ree queen?? Sound as serious claim!! Would be the religion golden age!!
"Ree" is the sound of an angry frog. "Najwa" means whisper, (and, by extension, secret) and its root Is the word for the sound of a snake. Watch it, Ruben! You are wandering off-theme here-- think ophidian, not batrachian.
frog-legs-recipe.jpg
I have a recipe for frog.
The Very Reverend Mother (Casilda) has a doctrinal leaning toward separation of Church / Temple / Grove / Corpse-Eating Cult or whatever and State.
There is another role which Casilda might fill, a use / destiny to which she might be put in some manner "offstage". It wouldn't be as an autocrat. <redacted until MO2, whenever that is>

Another Item: For the sake of a position I really don't want to be in, I don't want @grendel in any of his many forms mad at me, even if his doomed devotion to a degenerate race's delusion of grandeur is entailed in his characteristic loyalty to the status quo. Opposing his viewpoint is a job for @ruben ibarruri & others.
Just because I don't want the job doesn't mean I'd be perfect for it, either.
The fabulous generosity and solid, helpful sincerity of this offer should not go unremarked, but it cannot change anything. The answer is "no"; I am not that kind of girl and we are not haggling over the price.

Thread starter #10
Once again, with feeling: Hi! Najwalaylah, here, stating my support for the idea that Emperors & ruling Empresses should be SEEN (in the game) as well as heard about.

That His current Imperial Majesty is not seen, and seldom if ever heard from, and not often enough heard about in a personal way are precisely the greatest flaws in the character of the Tindremene Imperator.

• Those facts are also the source of intriguing rumours and fearful speculations that H.I.M. is a Sator in a Human suit, or a committee.

Najwalaylah (as Casilda, etc.) not being in the game is an ultimate bar to any reasonable conclusion that I should wield imperial power.

• It would be better than the Duck of Wessex's track record of not-playing Mortal Online (my seven years vs. his 45-90 minutes in-game). Not like I'd try to keep anyone from playing the game just because I didn't want to, as he ended up doing, either-- but coming off good by comparison with the Duck is trivial, and not a genuine recommendation.

"Ree" is the sound of an angry frog. "Najwa" means whisper, (and, by extension, secret) and its root Is the word for the sound of a snake. Watch it, Ruben! You are wandering off-theme here-- think ophidian, not batrachian.
View attachment 12638
I have a recipe for frog.

There is another role which Casilda might fill, a use / destiny to which she might be put in some manner "offstage". It wouldn't be as an autocrat. <redacted until MO2, whenever that is>

Another Item: For the sake of a position I really don't want to be in, I don't want @grendel in any of his many forms mad at me, even if his doomed devotion to a degenerate race's delusion of grandeur is entailed in his characteristic loyalty to the status quo. Opposing his viewpoint is a job for @ruben ibarruri & others.The fabulous generosity and solid, helpful sincerity of this offer should not go unremarked, but it cannot change anything. The answer is "no"; I am not that kind of girl and we are not haggling over the price.

Good point. thanks for your comment my friend.
I will continue work in this complexe situation.
i feel we need emperor becouse crown is vacant in this moment.
One nice goberment with righ leader woud be good for save myrland.

what work would be good for you?

Thread starter #11
I speak with AKU. He havent much interes in claim crown. He said that not feel it usefull for him or RPK. For other side, he said me too that emperor in this myrland state, not have much autority really.
I not complete agree with it, but Lord Aku is a free man. So if he refuse crown the candidate list reduce more yet.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Ask SV to implement a in-game-election of queen or king of Tindrem and and second one for Sarducaa.
Candidates would have to register for the election in the last week of the month, pay 100 gold for the registration and need at least ten supporting accounts to get into the list.
At the last day of the month and at the first day every account can vote once, means one character per account can vote.
After the next server reboot the city announcers (what's their name? City criers or something?) yell about the new queen or king and the elected character gets a special title for the month.

During their reign the characters would get a special guard while running around in the city, and the NPCs great the queen/king whenever the player passes.

Just some PvE fun, no advantage in PvP.

I speak with AKU. He havent much interes in claim crown. He said that not feel it usefull for him or RPK. For other side, he said me too that emperor in this myrland state, not have much autority really.
I not complete agree with it, but Lord Aku is a free man. So if he refuse crown the candidate list reduce more yet.

I could never respect an emperor who speaks to me in broken Tindremic and refuses to use a basic spell check, so the list is even shorter.

Speznat

Ask SV to implement a in-game-election of queen or king of Tindrem and and second one for Sarducaa.
Candidates would have to register for the election in the last week of the month, pay 100 gold for the registration and need at least ten supporting accounts to get into the list.
At the last day of the month and at the first day every account can vote once, means one character per account can vote.
After the next server reboot the city announcers (what's their name? City criers or something?) yell about the new queen or king and the elected character gets a special title for the month.

During their reign the characters would get a special guard while running around in the city, and the NPCs great the queen/king whenever the player passes.

Just some PvE fun, no advantage in PvP.
but make it that only paid accounts can vote to prevent abuse

grendel

Once again Ruben Ibarruri play kingmaker and try to crown a new emperor. Mr. Ibarruri hold no authority whatsoever, he can call elections and hold debates all he like. He can name someone emperor if he like.....
It is nothing but a criminal fantasy in his megalomaniac mind.

Let it be known, that Ruben Ibarruri is a traitor to Tindrem, his crime is high treason.
I will hunt him down and offer his head to the gods of the bridge.

Teknique

Trial Member
Once again Ruben Ibarruri play kingmaker and try to crown a new emperor. Mr. Ibarruri hold no authority whatsoever, he can call elections and hold debates all he like. He can name someone emperor if he like.....

Let it be known, that Ruben Ibarruri is a traitor to Tindrem, his crime is high treason.

grendel

I left Tindrem and its toxic politics, I moved to Morin Khur and my first act in MK was to sacrifice the severed heads of Ibarruri the Traitor and Komodor the Tyrant. Though the heads were quite rotten, having been banked since Ibarruris last attempted coup in tindrem, the gods favored my sacrifice and blessed me with peace.
I am reluctant to return to toxic Tindrem, but someone has to stop this traitorous circus.

True tindremenes say that what is gained is earned. In relation to the issue of the imperial throne, I say that only two people can claim to be emperor. The present(but powerless) and very much alive emperor Henrik the Great, or the master of the RPK! empire - who is the defacto leader of Myrland. Any talk of naming an emperor who is not one of those two will gain your head an audience with the gods of the bridge.

I do not think it is time to raise the old CoT guerilla just yet, for now the treason is simply silly talk, but any person who feel and think like a true tindremene, are welcome to contact me and we can discuss the details of the Ibarruri manhunt.

Thread starter #18

What makes me a traitor in the eyes of COT?
I was legally elected as the emperor's hand by the legitimate Emperor Komodor I. I was widely voted as a candidate for the imperial throne with almost 50 votes.
During my government I did nothing but work for the good of Tindrem and give away tens of thousands of gold coins from my pocket to support the people of Tindrem.
Create institutions, create a militia, win the support of many houses, extend my activities, reorganize mining and industry, subsidize artisans and farmers. Finance anti-begging programs in Myrland.
I armed the town, I fed it and dressed it.
Am I really a traitor? Traitor to whom?
In front of COT?
I remind you that the last legitimate emperor of Mylrland. Komodor I, declared in edict that the COT agents were outlawed and the organization illegalized. The revolt of Tindrem, forced me to abandon my project, but I have become aware of the great crisis that the empire is going through and I think it is time to assume my responsibilities towards the people of Tindrem.
Lord Grendel, I publicly challenge you to name a single knight of Myrland, who has given so much to the people, to work and have sacrificed for the people of Myrland.
On the other hand, you do not have the authority to question my plans and my proposals. I enjoy the support of many citizens who value my intentions and before their belligerence and violence, I offer generosity, gold, food, weapons, clothing, armor, roof and a future of peace and prosperity.
Remember something about me, my dear enemy, I always learn from my mistakes and I become stronger and more perfected. You will see it.
My spies have informed me extensively of the connections that the COT had with other organizations and houses that in the shadow sabotaged the government of Emperor Komodor I.

His conspiracies and conspiracies have not gone unnoticed before the eyes of Lord ibarruri, the ancient hand of the emperor.
Nothing can stop this tide of indignation that runs through the Empire. The people demand justice, peace and prosperity, I will work to protect the interests of the people.
As I have always done

Thread starter #19
I left Tindrem and its toxic politics, I moved to Morin Khur and my first act in MK was to sacrifice the severed heads of Ibarruri the Traitor and Komodor the Tyrant. Though the heads were quite rotten, having been banked since Ibarruris last attempted coup in tindrem, the gods favored my sacrifice and blessed me with peace.
I am reluctant to return to toxic Tindrem, but someone has to stop this traitorous circus.

True tindremenes say that what is gained is earned. In relation to the issue of the imperial throne, I say that only two people can claim to be emperor. The present(but powerless) and very much alive emperor Henrik the Great, or the master of the RPK! empire - who is the defacto leader of Myrland. Any talk of naming an emperor who is not one of those two will gain your head an audience with the gods of the bridge.

I do not think it is time to raise the old CoT guerilla just yet, for now the treason is simply silly talk, but any person who feel and think like a true tindremene, are welcome to contact me and we can discuss the details of the Ibarruri manhunt.
The gods blessed me by reviving me and by leading my soul to Meduli, where I reorganized.
In about twenty days, I will be back in Mylrand, ready to do everything I can to resurrect the glory of the empire and the people of TIndrem.
I also remind you that in the hard struggle in the days of the legitimate Emperor Komodor, when you revolted and started killing civilians and sowing terror in the streets, you also paid a high price.
However, I want to start my trip again, trying to do my best for Mylrand, reaching out to the COT. You can join me, avoid again the betrayal and the shedding of Blood.
The COT remains an illegal and terrorist organization. But that could change.
Henrik ... what? Sorry I do not know any Emperor Henrik. yes, the first emperor had Henrik. I have died a long time. Not factor.
Lord Aku, havent interest in tittle.

Be smart, join me, my faction and my ideas will like it.

Thread starter #20
I could never respect an emperor who speaks to me in broken Tindremic and refuses to use a basic spell check, so the list is even shorter.
Sorry, as you know i am khurite-Thursar. I know my language is not perfect but ... honestly ... I do not feel it important really.
The raze is not a factor really. Myrland is a multicultural empire. I feel that you have some hostility to my claim.