Few Materials in Meduli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Golgotha

Good day.

Im looking to pick up a wee bit of Pansar Scale and Tindremic Messing in Meduli. Not a lot, I just need around 100 or so of the scale, and maybe 215ish of Tindremic Messing so I can make up a Guard Torso of each for a picture (I guess it only has to be enough for min density pieces as well, not max...).

Im going to be redoing my Materials Of Nave thread and was hoping I could include the textures... If you have some sitting about your willing to part with, please let me know your price.

Thank you for your considerations.

Safe travels.

Thread starter #3

Golgotha

When Im redoing the pics up, if I have not gotten any Ill send you an example of how I am taking the pics so that you can match one up in same way and can slide it in with other mat pics without notice.

Appreciated, mate.

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
When Im redoing the pics up, if I have not gotten any Ill send you an example of how I am taking the pics so that you can match one up in same way and can slide it in with other mat pics without notice.

Appreciated, mate.
If you come to MK I can lend it to you if want aswell.I am cool with both

Rennuir

I got some pansar scales in tindrem If ya wanna come pick it up just send me a pm of the name

Thread starter #6

Golgotha

And that seems to be that. Thank you.

Zergi

nice thread u made there golgotha (Materials of Nave)

one noob question ;)
if u apply dye it only recolours the support material?
if not dyed the support material will just look like the regular material?

Thread starter #8

Golgotha

In the second post of that thread it shows the sets, and how dye is applied... Without dye applied, I dont think there is a difference... (could be wrong... I have a new graphics card so I can run better at high graphics now.. so maybe they do show slighty differences, not sure yet ).

Status
Not open for further replies.