Free users can not pay upkeep ?

Thread starter #1
Seriously starvault ? You really hate your game and your customers, huh? What a shit decision this is, purely for greed I’m guessing (insert bitter vet answer here as to why I’m wrong).

I refuse to sub just to keep my f2p house . This is garbage and another reason why people hate your game!!

I think it has always been this way. Though you could however give a member you trust access so they can pay it for you.

So it is really just a slight inconvenience for a f2p and is not denying them from actually having one.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Has always been this way. In times of the hold house system only subscribed accounts could become owner of the house, and with the current system only subscribed accounts can pay the tax. But you can make a subscribed friend to the co-owner of the house. All (subscribed) co-owners are able to pay. E.g. I'm paying for some houses in Sarducaa which are not mine.

SOAKED

yeah this is insanely greedy and bad in the current system but hey, theres worse things going on so I can hardly complain.

Valhalo

Trial Member
Mortal should have never went f2p.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Mortal should have never went f2p.
It's infinite trial and not f2p, but StarVault never communicated the system that way.

Valhalo

Trial Member
It's infinite trial and not f2p, but StarVault never communicated the system that way.
Same shit, there's no 'Infinite Trial' tag on steam, shouldn't have happened.

My 2 cents f2p shouldnt be able to place tc but if you go f2p you should still be able to pay your upkeep. Paying your upkeep means you care enough about the game to want to return but don't currently want to sub for assorted reasons like waiting for new content or player increase etc. Its always bugged me that if I take a break I lose the stuff I build. Theres deconstruct but you cant decon everything. At least let me pick up priest deeds and stuff. If people could decon everything and get all the deeds and most materials it would be ok.

Losing all your stuff when you go f2p just gives less reason to come back. Depending on how much stuff you lost from taking a break.

They wanted to take advantage of the population influx a f2p tag on steam would bring, but it backfired...

Should have went full f2p or b2p with cosmetics shop, looks like that system is working pretty well for Gloria Victis.