Gamal location

Thread starter #1

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
What area of Sarducca can I find Koch and Horba Gamals in?

I found Ruah and Erets but haven’t been able to find the others yet. I want to breed some gamals to PVP on.

Thanks for any info. :)

Last edited:

Yeonan

Trial Member
Horba gamals are north of pash, they roam from that oasis towards a rock near some golden danaburnu and ratzar feeders.

Koch are near the belrim oasis, if you head (i think its north) directly away from the ocean and a little to your right they roam in that direction, along side some desert horses.

Thread starter #3

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
Horba gamals are north of pash, they roam from that oasis towards a rock near some golden danaburnu and ratzar feeders.

Koch are near the belrim oasis, if you head (i think its north) directly away from the ocean and a little to your right they roam in that direction, along side some desert horses.
Awesome thanks for the info, I’ll check it out later. Hopefully I can get some bad RP PVP gamals in my life soon.

I tryed gamals breeding to created something faster , powerful and stronger max speed I get was 50 with 50 dex at lv 1 its low comparing to horses beside they drain stamina faster than horses "Not worth the time if u want my mind "

Thread starter #5

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
I tryed gamals breeding to created something faster , powerful and stronger max speed I get was 50 with 50 dex at lv 1 its low comparing to horses beside they drain stamina faster than horses "Not worth the time if u want my mind "
Nothing is better than a bred bull horse, but I don’t pvp with maxed mounts since I’m a foot fighter. I just need something to ride around on to find kids. I usually just ride tamed mongrels because they are close and easy to get, but I think it will be a lot funnier when my red rides up on a gamal.

It’s a complete waste of time and money since I already have a pretty good breeding pair for bull, jungle, and desert horses. I’m not in it for the min max tho, I just want a cool RP Mount to ride around and dunk kids with.

To me riding around on my tall Sid with a 1h sword and shield wearing cool RP armor with an obscure RP Mount is worth any viability I loose.

Stamina drain should be far slower with canals than the horses ... after all we are talking about an animal that resides in one of the most dry and arid areas of all nave - it should have the utmost amount of endurance (Aka stamina/ slow stamina drain) just to make up for its other terrible qualities like its height (too high for proper attacks from MCs on camel) .

They are cool as Rp now but I feel like they can be so mUch more than that and higher heat resistance.

Thread starter #7

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
Stamina drain should be far slower with canals than the horses ... after all we are talking about an animal that resides in one of the most dry and arid areas of all nave - it should have the utmost amount of endurance (Aka stamina/ slow stamina drain) just to make up for its other terrible qualities like its height (too high for proper attacks from MCs on camel) .

They are cool as Rp now but I feel like they can be so mUch more than that and higher heat resistance.
All of the mounts honestly need a bit of re-balancing. I'd like to see more than just bull and desert horses, but ultimately the only thing that matters to people is speed. It also doesn't help that horses can wear armor while none of the others (minus molvas) can.

All of the mounts honestly need a bit of re-balancing. I'd like to see more than just bull and desert horses, but ultimately the only thing that matters to people is speed. It also doesn't help that horses can wear armor while none of the others (minus molvas) can.
Gamal armor would be awesome .

Nothing is better than a bred bull horse, but I don’t pvp with maxed mounts since I’m a foot fighter. I just need something to ride around on to find kids. I usually just ride tamed mongrels because they are close and easy to get, but I think it will be a lot funnier when my red rides up on a gamal.

It’s a complete waste of time and money since I already have a pretty good breeding pair for bull, jungle, and desert horses. I’m not in it for the min max tho, I just want a cool RP Mount to ride around and dunk kids with.

To me riding around on my tall Sid with a 1h sword and shield wearing cool RP armor with an obscure RP Mount is worth any viability I loose.
If u needed assistance I be always willing to help , it's true I don't play much any more but doesn't mean I m useless , good luck.

Best of luck in your search for the gamals. A word of warning, if you haven’t encountered these before:

I’m putting these two videos up so you can hopefully avoid what I’ve dubbed the “shark of the desert”, as well as one of a number of gargantuan creatures in the game, both of which are ambush predators like the crocodiles.

Skip to 25:44 to get an idea of what you’ll be up against if you encounter it.

At 03:24, if you see this creature, you only have a few seconds to try to escape with your life.

Last edited:
Thread starter #11

Gronil

Oghmium Supporter
Best of luck in your search for the gamals. A word of warning, if you haven’t encountered these before:

I’m putting these two videos up so you can hopefully avoid what I’ve dubbed the “shark of the desert”, as well as one of a number of gargantuan creatures in the game, both of which are ambush predators like the crocodiles.

Skip to 25:44 to get an idea of what you’ll be up against if you encounter it.

At 03:24, if you see this creature, you only have a few seconds to try to escape with your life.
I think I've run into just about every giant bug or random creature in Sarducca lol. Worst thing that ever happened is I accidentally walked into what I assume is the cultist dungeon the day Sard released. All the cultists were below the ground so you couldn't see them, I aggrod like 10 and just died instantly lol.