Give More CAREactor Slots <3

Thread starter #1

Teknique

Trial Member
I'm so autistic I literally make characters with a slightly different build but with a name I think is cool. Guaranteed this is a 10/10 idea.

Could be worth if people resub to play.

they would have done this lot of years ago if they were giving a single fuck about this request. And since their is no other arguments than " we gonna lose money if we do this " you will have no answer/ Dodge.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
And since their is no other arguments than " we gonna lose money if we do this " you will have no answer/ Dodge.
Isn't this the most important argument? To calculate the number of unsubscribed accounts vs the small money paid for new slots?

Isn't this the most important argument? To calculate the number of unsubscribed accounts vs the small money paid for new slots?
ha ha
it is a cause consequence thing, and a risk to take. I personally think they should have decrease the monthly fee by twice years ago when they release on steam, considering the kind of "quality" this game is suffering that is fair and way more respectfull for their playerbases.
Then the 5 th char slot addition,imo, is a bandaix request, because it is only pushing the problem further more. The problem is the system they created with gimped characters. So if you want to experiment several crafting,and several pvp builds, you are unable to do it on a same account without rerolling. Requesting a 5th char slot was just the quick way of an easy bandaid fix, because we know Starvault is capable of doing such fixes if they wanted to, and that would be a lot more work to review the entire paiment system. They also never ,ever ,mentionned than they would decrease the price, add more slot, etc, so it was more the community expecting things, while realising how dumb ,retarded,was the mechanic SV putted in place.
wanting to make money by sucking every tears of blood of what is feeding you, if you want my honnest opinion, is absolutly retarded, and show how corrupted and idiots people mostly driven by money are reasoning.
The question is not would they make less money in itself. The question is would it be ,on a small,medium,long term, beneficing the game to have such formula, instead of the one people complained about since 8 years, suggested books of decent and well-thought changes, and slowly left the game. Did sv do any kind of effort on that matter,did they respect their playerbase ,tried to keep their playersbase on that matter ? I don't feel like they did ,at all.
instead they used lies with a biased Free to play experience but you can only trully enjoy this game as a subscribed player. Instead, they kept what is the same fee as world of warcraft. If you have to compare, i think there is many many ways to figure than SV could have been way ,way more succesfull by adopting other free/paiement models, instead of sticking to the one we all spitted on, without changing the mechanics. I don't have to recall you the ammount of people having multiple accounts in this game, there is a reason this happened, and the mechanics behind this are not acceptable, cause it deserved both the playerbase AND the game.. Just my opinion

Last edited:
yeah. its kindof insane that the game has such a high sub price and you basically need 2 accounts minimum to experience the full game..........