Gloria Victis

Bicorps

Trial Member
Well there is PvP on GV and not on MO.

I dont have to sub multiple account and pay 300$ per year to play the freaking game. Cost me 20$ like 3-4 years ago.

PvP actually fun. the PvE is better than MO so far.

I prefer the Melee PvP on MO but in sametime Melee PVP is garbage since Necromancy patch. The only fun part of Mortal Online get ruined hard.

I feel it require a minimum of skill on GV. Even if most of people just Swing a big fuking axe in every direction. Its still possible to overplay them with good position and couple parry.

Mortal Online could be way better with a little bit of tweak and removing a lot of garbage content that get release the last 2 years from Starvault.
Even if there would be player on Mortal Online. The sieging System is totally fukt. Guards attack true wall with range attack. The balance between Skilled Player and Cheese mechanic is totally Fuktop. Just get a DK press 1 button ... U can even Spam your fuking button and u not gonna lost your pet.

I just dont get how Starvault get to this point....its really sad that you guys ruined a great game like this.

I'm thinking about buying it, seems pretty polished and fun. How's player amount? Is it like MO, around 100 players on entire server? I know PvE is gimped atm, but I read one review where guy said you cant do anything unless max level, is it true?
I redownloaded the game yesterday... deleted my character and make a level 1. I went straight to a PvP siege zone and start to shit on kids ....
Apparently there is a tricks that u can get lv 100 in few minute.

I redownloaded the game yesterday... deleted my character and make a level 1. I went straight to a PvP siege zone and start to shit on kids ....
Apparently there is a tricks that u can get lv 100 in few minute.
"Trick" :D.

Aemone

I bought the game for 3 dollars and have enjoyed it immensely more than my last 3+ MO subs

Thread starter #24

Dalacor

My official verdict after 2 weeks, GV is the second best game I ever played after Dawn era MO, its pretty close to overtaking it.

Keurk

I have a spare Gloria Victis key to give. If someone want to try it seriously, pm me.

Thread starter #30

Dalacor

I have a spare Gloria Victis key to give. If someone want to try it seriously, pm me.
For some reason Im guessing your a Sangmar.... Which guild?

Back on topic, steam charts show 14% drop in players in MO since the start of the GV sale on steam. Coincidence, I think not!

Keurk

For some reason Im guessing your a Sangmar.... Which guild?

Back on topic, steam charts show 14% drop in players in MO since the start of the GV sale on steam. Coincidence, I think not!
i do not play the game

Thread starter #32

Dalacor

6 weeks in, ive finally let go of MO. GV is exactly what I was looking for. :)

Keurk

Yet, you still posted here in the MO forums.

Sure you let go:rolleyes:
i personally come on MO forum almost everydays since 2010 , yet i know im not gonna play MO again.
switching from MO to another game is only something you wish for people to happen, we understand you are a bit sad and feel alone over time in MO. We have compassion
Let it go man

I still have a GV key to give, if you want some help with your addiction

Thread starter #35

Dalacor

Yet, you still posted here in the MO forums.

Sure you let go:rolleyes:
As you can see I dont come here often these days but i still have very fond memories of the game and the players I played with but that in no way means I ever plan to play MO again.

Speznat

maybe sv should sell Mortal also as Single Player offline game for 9.99$ i mena it seriously. iI bet some will buy that :)
or maybe sv should make a handy app were they make agry tindrems, were you shoot tindrem into the angry risars.
whatever or maybe a Mortal Online Clicker game with global stats and cheat save intervals programmed with PHP yes a clickergame that is cheat save exists its a heal of a development but yeah its possibl not like 99% of lazy money horny developers that dont take the extra mile.

or maybe kickstarter for relaunch of MO

Keurk

maybe sv should sell Mortal also as Single Player offline game for 9.99$ i mena it seriously. iI bet some will buy that :)
or maybe sv should make a handy app were they make agry tindrems, were you shoot tindrem into the angry risars.
whatever or maybe a Mortal Online Clicker game with global stats and cheat save intervals programmed with PHP yes a clickergame that is cheat save exists its a heal of a development but yeah its possibl not like 99% of lazy money horny developers that dont take the extra mile.

or maybe kickstarter for relaunch of MO
i think they just thought about this and made it simple ....... And mortal royale is born XD

Got gloria victis earlier. Was worth it. Just raided some town with my friend who also just started and dunked some trash lol. I imagine it being more fun when my character isnt a joke and im not wearing literal garbage.

The looting areas and no pvp zones and stuff are a little fishy but I feel like as long as you are somewhere good and not like outside their spawn its looting. And ya looting only 3 items is kinda lame but it also means nubs dont just get dry looted and you can still get loot. So its kinda good for player retention.

One thing I do admire about the team behind GV is the impressive amount of regular updates they put out. It’s only 12 January and they’ve already release 2 rather big updates (there was a 440 MB update that got pushed out on Steam today). Just looking at their updates page gave me a good impression of them: https://steamcommunity.com/games/327070/announcements/

I have one request to all GV players reading this, if I may. Can anyone confirm if all of what is written on this features page is implemented and working in the game at present? I saw the words “Living open world” on the site’s main page so I decided to look into it further (I hope it doesn’t disappoint me like so many mmos that have used the same or similar phrase have over the years): https://www.gloriavictisgame.com/en/features-weather