Gone for a while but here's some mems

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
Some one who don't care any more :cool: ....

P.s you only good at killing noops in tinderum and we all know u died more than dozen time
You clearly have never met the people not only that I'm fighting or myself. Whatever false sense of reverance you have for outside city walls I'm dumbfounded by. I don't see how in a game of 70pop anyone still thinks this hairbrained argument holds weight. "-God forbid you go to the most populated area for pvp right? Good players there? Impossible! The only good players are in areas that are virtually desolate!- You're retarded. Maybe in 2014 bud, but not anymore.
P.S I've never tried to "act" like I don't die. Almost every video I have ends with me dying. But if you'd like to put some weight on your words I bet I'd slay you like any other "tindrum noop".

You clearly have never met the people not only that I'm fighting or myself. Whatever false sense of reverance you have for outside city walls I'm dumbfounded by. I don't see how in a game of 70pop anyone still thinks this hairbrained argument holds weight. "-God forbid you go to the most populated area for pvp right? Good players there? Impossible! The only good players are in areas that are virtually desolate!- You're retarded. Maybe in 2014 bud, but not anymore.
P.S I've never tried to "act" like I don't die. Almost every video I have ends with me dying. But if you'd like to put some weight on your words I bet I'd slay you like any other "tindrum noop".
The so called good players you think yourself Count as one is false yes you may be playing well but you aren't good at any thing except ur mastery of big shinny words and big shinny sword of yours that only find his way to miners and noops being a decent fighter require far more than just being a killer and you are nothing bec u have no virtue and no honor no code without it u are same rank as bandit or lesser , no good came from u and I know u very well , we crossed blades before u played dirty , you may slay me but it changes nothing u are not a fighter or warrior u are just a bandit Murderer and u always be like that .

P.s it will never be You

Thread starter #11
The so called good players you think yourself Count as one is false yes you may be playing well but you aren't good at any thing except ur mastery of big shinny words and big shinny sword of yours that only find his way to miners and noops being a decent fighter require far more than just being a killer and you are nothing bec u have no virtue and no honor no code without it u are same rank as bandit or lesser , no good came from u and I know u very well , we crossed blades before u played dirty , you may slay me but it changes nothing u are not a fighter or warrior u are just a bandit Murderer and u always be like that .

P.s it will never be You
Gynu 2.0 -Samurai edition
https://goo.gl/images/1mny1G

P.s it will never be You
who are the good players of this game?

who are the good players of this game?
a Lot for example there

Maxstor , maxwolf , zwei , madbeast as best mounted MC and MA

mage i say Aliiic

FF grayfox , Darthainian and crewe

HA Maximous , Darkshadow

Last edited:
howd my foot fighter become the best mage in the game
haha
I couldn't recall ur mage name so I used the name I know , same as Crewe I don't remember his FF name but I know he is real skilled in that ,still same player right ! any way its good to hear from u again aliiic :D