Gone for a while but here's some mems

Keurk

a Lot for example there

Maxstor , maxwolf , zwei , madbeast as best mounted MC and MA

mage i say Aliiic

FF Foxxax , grayfox , Darthainian and crewe

HA Maximous , Darkshadow
Schonfeld would literally destroy all thoses MC you talk about, in a 1V4 ...
other players you talk about always been considered kinda a joke FF wise...
Grayfox xD you killed me with that trolll

Last edited:

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
Schonfeld would literally destroy all thoses MC you talk about, in a 1V4 ...
other players you talk about always been considered kinda a joke FF wise...
Grayfox xD you killed me with that trolll
Have some respect boy.

Speznat

Have some respect boy.
Hello are you back men havent seen you since ages?

Anyway in this pvp video the amount of MLG and memes are to damn low. you need more snoop dog, more airhorn and more stuff that is floating in the picture, you also forgot a damn son, and what is also missing is a dorito package and a mountain dew that is flaoting across the screen, and also an explosion and a guy that rating the video 9 from 11. but it is also okay to watch, but a little more enhancement like mentioned would be awesome xD

IN bavarian german with youth slang, that not even 1% of germans can evne understand:
Oida woas gehtn du hundsgfickter oida hundling du, mai oida hob die scho long nimma gesend maii oida huadegn oida.

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
Hello are you back men havent seen you since ages?

Anyway in this pvp video the amount of MLG and memes are to damn low. you need more snoop dog, more airhorn and more stuff that is floating in the picture, you also forgot a damn son, and what is also missing is a dorito package and a mountain dew that is flaoting across the screen, and also an explosion and a guy that rating the video 9 from 11. but it is also okay to watch, but a little more enhancement like mentioned would be awesome xD

IN bavarian german with youth slang, that not even 1% of germans can evne understand:
Oida woas gehtn du hundsgfickter oida hundling du, mai oida hob die scho long nimma gesend maii oida huadegn oida.
Hey man :) . No i'm not back I just checked the forums first time in while. I might come back to MO2 who knows.

Last edited:

Speznat

Hey man :) . No i'm not back i just checked the forums first time in while. I might come back to MO2 who knows.
YOure also mentioned here i guess:
MAN come bakc home everyone counts, no mater what kind of player come back home guys. xD

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
YOure also mentioned here i guess:
MAN come bakc home everyone counts, no mater what kind of player come back home guys. xD
Not this time sorry man. MO2 maybe ;)

Keurk

Have some respect boy.
for thoses who deserve it yes, thoses who trash talked me like you,without knowing me, can sincerly go fuck themselves.
you were a big mouth,but in fact you were only capable of riding 200m outside tindrem on a lyk with full ogh, and run back to town at any true fights. only a few fools who arrived post steam release believe you came close to anything we -veterans- call good

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
for thoses who deserve it yes, thoses who trash talked me like you,without knowing me, can sincerly go fuck themselves.
you were a big mouth,but in fact you were only capable of riding 200m outside tindrem on a lyk with full ogh, and run back to town at any true fights. only a few fools who arrived post steam release believe you came close to anything we -veterans- call good
What lol? wow. Did someone brainwash you or something dude? First of all you weren't here when i was playing the game fyi. I thought you were better than that. Wow man haha. I thought we were friends. You suddenly turn up sides eh? And just turn against anyone lool. I'm so disappointed in you. Don't let anyone fool you or by the looks of what i wear. I will dunk you and anyone agreeing with you anytime blindfolded. Have some respect and acknowledge yourself and your friends around. And understand who you're talking to before throwing shit around. You don't know shit about me.

Last edited:

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
Edit: I really hope it is true. Because i heard someone hacked your account lately. If it was the hacker that's typing that shit to me. It would be less painful to take that than from you.

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
Also you don't know shit about me & my history kid i only ever see you in tindrem with your stupid fist weapon. While i'm always fighting the big shit outside. You barely out. I'm only in tind whenever i trade (Back when i was actually playing).

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
Kid you don't even know what's my footfighter name you think i'm only crewe. You realize i have a ff that i'm fighting with all the time outside? (Crewe) is just a mounted mc that usually transfer and trade. MarkKnight is my FF that i dunk stupid soft brains like yours to the ground. And it's deep red. So can't go to town like you tindrem boy.

Keurk

so easly triggered, dude im just trolling you i dont give a shit literally. You were known for being a full ogh coward front of tindrem in 2018 thats it tho. take it easy you seems mad, i did not even read a thing you wrote ,just this made me laught hard

Speznat

so easly triggered, dude im just trolling you i dont give a shit literally. You were known for being a full ogh coward front of tindrem in 2018 thats it tho. take it easy you seems mad, i did not even read a thing you wrote ,just this made me laught hard
Kid you don't even know what's my footfighter name you think i'm only crewe. You realize i have a ff that i'm fighting with all the time outside? (Crewe) is just a mounted mc that usually transfer and trade. MarkKnight is my FF that i dunk stupid soft brains like yours to the ground. And it's deep red. So can't go to town like you tindrem boy.
could we not live all in peace together?
lets all be friends and watch the world through purple sunglasses were horses shit rainbows and everyone is happy.

can you both just be mad of me login and we solve this buy sitting around a cmapfire and talking in our self help circle again.
OK im beginning the circle, i have vietnam flashbacks when someone mentions the 500g turtle coconut. so what are your problems we can discuss this i a proffesional way.

Anyway Hardy PART!

Crewe

Cuprum Supporter
No one is coward except you stupid fuck face. You're always hiding behind walls like a weasel and always in Tindrem. Maybe you should know more about me before you start talking shit. Just because you saw me going to tindrem in ogh and trading and going out and in multiple times doesn't mean i don't do pvp when your retarded head is sleeping. I actually fight NA timezone 24/7. Stupid soft head. You're brainwashed.

Speznat

No one is coward except you stupid fuck face. You're always hiding behind walls like a weasel and always in Tindrem. Maybe you should know more about me before you start talking shit. Just because you saw me going to tindrem in ogh and trading and going out and in multiple times doesn't mean i don't do pvp when your retarded head is sleeping. I actually fight NA timezone 24/7. Stupid soft head. You're brainwashed.
that is good that you let out your feeling in our self reflection/healing round. let your emotions be free.

we should all do what our country cliches are about:

keurk should eat a baguette while driving a tank backwards
crewe should eat bacon with an m4 rifle on the table
and i should drink a beer, while calculation the Physics of a pleumatic otto motor because germans need to be efficent or they get anxious and die because of depression.

and than we all calm down, and a razorback over the cmapfire and tell old stories were we all laughed together, were we lived in calm peace.

Free hug gifs:

we should all live in this virtual world together as long we can in peace and harmony.