Guild update system for Keepless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
As said this only apply to people without keeps.

as i like it short with no back story or talking about my youth as much people seem to do here here goes:

i suggest that guilds lvl up over time scaling with number of people in it.

benefits/negatives of guilds of tear x:
tear 1 guild:
limit to 50 members
no benefits no building allowed even in their territory or minimal(when TC allows that sort of thing)
can have 1 war forced.

tear 2 guild:
limit 80 members
can build Tc buildings with some limits
has 2 npc slots at the house itself.
can have 1 war forced
can blacklist people around their limited teritory(going gray in teir territory comes much faster like 10-20 seconds)
cant blacklist people that are inside a house or own a house there.
can buy the most basic sige equipement that there is at the time.

tear 3 guild:
limit 120 members
can build Tc buildings with min limits
can build T1 walls around their territory.
higher TC radius
has 3 npc slots at the house itself.
can have 2 wars forced
can blacklist people around their limited teritory(going gray in teir territory comes much faster like 10-20 seconds)
can blacklist people that are inside a house but cant blacklist people that own a house there.
can buy the most basic siege equipment that there is at the time, and can buy limited supply of catapult and boulders(so limited you need months of buying to get enough for a keep siege)
can update house to stone one with more hp maybe +1 npc slot
can collect tax when upgraded to stone.

tear 4 guild:
limit 200 members
can build all Tc buildings
can build all tears of walls around their territory.
highest TC radius
has 5 npc slots at the house itself.
can have 3 wars forced
can blacklist people that are inside a house and can blacklist people that own a house there.
can buy the any siege equipment (limited ammo but enough to siege a keep in a week)
can update their house to fancy stone one + armor(all dmg reduced by say 50) +hp +2npc slots.
can collect tax

how do you get those you ask well:
you can buy T1 and T2 guild stones you cant buy t3 or t4 ones.
over time you get points based on how many p2p accs are in your guild(doesnt matter if they have 1 or 4 people in the guild) so you lvl your T1 to T2 and T2 to T3 but there it stops until you upgrade your house to stone one and then you can go to T4.
you can also gain TC progress by sacrificing PP or guildstones or your allys(if you are merging guilds that will also make all members of that guild add to yours and add their progress to yours) or enemy's(if they drop from destroyed houses that had progress on them)
this lvling is extremely slow and will take months to do without using pp to boost your efforts or merging with another guild.
if ally system ever comes into place being a ally with a keeped guild it will give some over time boost to your progress bar.

picking up the guild stone from a "stone" T3 or T4 house will make the house lose hp over time going faster and faster and will dismiss all npcs on all tears immediately and make all TC houses unusable and also lose hp as well as lose any progress you made to the next tear of guildstone if you place it again in the same house.(along with if you were at war with someone they can now attack you without penalty but you cant attack them for the next 4h or until you place the stone back)

additional stuff may be added.

blacklisting can not be done within 200-400 m around any town.

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
Nobody allowed to post in here. :D

Bitch, I kinda like your ideas though. Especially the part about more forced wars even though I'd prefer an upkeep and capture system.

Thread starter #3

Dsn

Honored Member
Nobody allowed to post in here. :D

Bitch, I kinda like your ideas though. Especially the part about more forced wars even though I'd prefer an upkeep and capture system.
more forced wars is a need for some guilds and the grand idea is guilds that get destroyed need to start from t1 or t2 again.

Thread starter #5

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #6

Dsn

Honored Member

Zyconnic

or no one read it :p I must say your post has become much better than when you started but I still don't read your longer texts. It may happen some day

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
If I'm finding this slightly complicated to follow (though very likely worthwhile), then most MO players are finding it too long and too hard. All kinds of shame there.

Thread starter #11

Dsn

Honored Member
or no one read it :p I must say your post has become much better than when you started but I still don't read your longer texts. It may happen some day
If I'm finding this slightly complicated to follow (though very likely worthwhile), then most MO players are finding it too long and too hard. All kinds of shame there.
the system is simple.
you can buy T1 or T2(if you have the money but not the time to lvl from T1 to T2) and place it in your house.
you will gain progress to tear 3 for every p2p acc(you dont get anything for f2p accs or having multiple chars of the same p2p acc 1 is enough) you have in your guild and will also gain progress whenever you merge your guildstone with another guildstone gaining their progress to the next lvl if it was a allys guildstone all the members are added to your guildstone if an enemys then the guildstone is destroyed.
removing guildstone to try and save it will actualy have a neg effect on everything making your stuff fall faster and faster with time and you will lose all progress to next tear if you place it in the same house.
when you get to T3 you need to update your house to stone for you to progress further.
when you gain t4 you can get max lvl stone guild house with a lot of benefits to it.
all benefits are listed in OP.

if you have a more specific question ask away.

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
There's plenty of ways to make guilds more meaningful.

• Guild levels which could be as you suggest or many other ways.
(When you talk of progression, what do you mean, the guild can only level up if they recruit more subscribed accounts? It doesn't sound ideal to me, I'd rather want something like the guild gains XP from actions executed by members like killing the kimuru, building an house, killing a war decced ennemy, etc. etc.)

• Upcoming TC revamp

• Upkeep war system

Basically, guilds can declare war on as many guilds as they wish but it cost 10g+1g/member for every declaration and then 1g+50s/member every day for every declared war as long as it last. Members cannot leave or join during war to avoid exploit and discourage long lasting wars. When/if a capture system ever is introduced you must be officially at war to capture with possibly a 48h delay between declaration and capture allowed. Once the war end you must wait 48h to declare it again to the same party. This system could also require a special guild building built or expansive NPC placed at your keep or something like that to allow you to declare was many wars as you want or else your restricted to 1.

Btw, in the upcoming TC revamp guilds that only have a house will have a small territory with some stuff to build and NPC's I think.

Thread starter #14

Dsn

Honored Member
There's plenty of ways to make guilds more meaningful.

• Guild levels which could be as you suggest or many other ways.
(When you talk of progression, what do you mean, the guild can only level up if they recruit more subscribed accounts? It doesn't sound ideal to me, I'd rather want something like the guild gains XP from actions executed by members like killing the kimuru, building an house, killing a war decced ennemy, etc. etc.)
you cant realy make it a kimuru thing think about the crafting guilds or non combat guilds.
same as the first it benefits people that build a lot. unless you mean TC buildings then yes if they add aditional Tc buildings yes they can progress faster.
as for killing enemys yes that is already in the OP you distroy enemy guildstone and add their progress to yours up to 50% max. if the stone distroyed is a tear higher then yours but doesnt have any progress you still get 50% progress to yours.

Basically, guilds can declare war on as many guilds as they wish but it cost 10g+1g/member for every declaration and then 1g+50s/member every day for every declared war as long as it last. Members cannot leave or join during war to avoid exploit and discourage long lasting wars. When/if a capture system ever is introduced you must be officially at war to capture with possibly a 48h delay between declaration and capture allowed. Once the war end you must wait 48h to declare it again to the same party. This system could also require a special guild building built or expansive NPC placed at your keep or something like that to allow you to declare was many wars as you want or else your restricted to 1.

Btw, in the upcoming TC revamp guilds that only have a house will have a small territory with some stuff to build and NPC's I think.
as for the rest the idea is solving the issue of people getting distoryed but then just replace the stone and place it in a cheep shack and start tagged all over again like nothing happend, well here you need a lot lot of time to actually progress and such and will make distoying someone or being distoyed much more meaningful if you worked a month to make your guild house t3 or months for t4.

as well as limiting wall building to t3 and t4 guilds.

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
It's just examples, kimuru, building house, every crafted items (but crafting an axe would obviously give a lot less points than killing the kimuru, like perhaps you would have to craft 10 000 wooden sword to have as many points at killing a kimuru or 50 cronite swords........), etc. etc.

Thread starter #16

Dsn

Honored Member
It's just examples, kimuru, building house, every crafted items (but crafting an axe would obviously give a lot less points than killing the kimuru, like perhaps you would have to craft 10 000 wooden sword to have as many points at killing a kimuru or 50 cronite swords........), etc. etc.
all in all it has to be balanced in such a way that you would need around 30 real life days without boosting your guildstone with other peoples guildstones or TC buildings to get to T3.(For a guild with say 10 real players not chars)

as to why i said no f2p, as you knew already a 1 man guild can just spam f2ps and that will not be balanced at all and cant be regulated.

My only issue is that I want to be able to do some TC building as a solo player.

I dont see why a solo person could not build simple walls and the basic farming and mining plots.

I would be fine if it required a guild stone and activities needing to be done to advance.

But having to have x amount of player accounts before you could build would not be good for those who just want to make a small solo farm or something similar.

Thread starter #18

Dsn

Honored Member
My only issue is that I want to be able to do some TC building as a solo player.

I dont see why a solo person could not build simple walls and the basic farming and mining plots.

I would be fine if it required a guild stone and activities needing to be done to advance.

But having to have x amount of player accounts before you could build would not be good for those who just want to make a small solo farm or something similar.
actually having T2 guildstone will allow you to have farms.

and no you dont get progress with the number of players you have but how long they stayed there.
so a single person can indeed get to T4 but it will take a long time if he doesnt do something cheety and kills of a inactive T4 guild to buff his progress to full or build a lot of Tc structures.

having Tc structures boosts your progress just like having more accs in guild so spam farms and it will be easyer to get to T3 where you can build walls.

i.e. there is no min member requirement for any tear.

Thread starter #19

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #20

Dsn

Honored Member
Status
Not open for further replies.