Haven Update discussion

Me when i started i wqs young 22 yeard old and i was looking for hardcore pvp . Now im almost 27 i have matured im looking for beautiful landcape peace and good pvr with my guild mate

I think sv have to continue to made new friendly content like haven because now we have new generation of player and some of them still not hardcore . Second point . Sv have to make few update in mirland and sarcudaa that would be nice a new town . New forest new way to hide from mounted . More item to build new music track and unique place
I agree , I would love to see foot friendly locations in sarducca and some of those bumpy forests to hide in in myrland .

I agree , I would love to see foot friendly locations in sarducca and some of those bumpy forests to hide in in myrland .
Im sure mortal online 2 will have the other planned land just type on google mortal online entire map

Downloaded game again, couldn't even go to haven because I already had 3 characters and 3rd slot I delete dumped me back to Tindrem, played like an hour, remembered you can't do jack as f2p, logged out and deleted the game

Downloaded game again, couldn't even go to haven because I already had 3 characters and 3rd slot I delete dumped me back to Tindrem, played like an hour, remembered you can't do jack as f2p, logged out and deleted the game
Relax and just come with me im haven tonight

Tehmudjin

First of all you can do everything as f2p, you just nerfed. Secondly the buffed f2p crafting to where the gear is about 92% as effective, just lower dura.

First of all you can do everything as f2p, you just nerfed. Secondly the buffed f2p crafting to where the gear is about 92% as effective, just lower dura.
Last time I tried to play f2p I got kited and outdamaged by literary everything in the universe. Main thing I could come back for would be pvp as I've already done almost every PvE imaginable (I even had dedicated cook character) and in pvp f2p is simply not viable. I understand this is a subscription based game, but I'd rather pay for EVE Online sub than this

This statement is about 92% accurate
Is that +/- 8%?

No, seriously, I was not told there would be MATH.

Are there visual aids, like screenshots of sliders, for how good the gear is if made by a f2p?

[EDIT]Thanks for the illustration (and multiplication) below to @Tehmudjin -- or, as I think of him, "Mr. Instant Gratification".

Last edited:

Tehmudjin

Is that +/- 8%?

No, seriously, I was not told there would be MATH.

Are there visual aids, like screenshots of sliders, for how good the gear is if made by a f2p?
80% of dmg/midigation is from simply unlocking the crafting skill. The skills and lores makes up the final 20%.

a f2p can get 60% of max skills/lores thus 80 + 20*0,6 = 92%. Perhaps the final point are worth more the the lower ones, but this is my best estimation.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...32510619483897896/IMG_20191010_111002_837.png

Pic shows difference between f2p and p2p.