Thread starter #1

Teroh

Choice one

Choice Two

Choice three (late entry)

Help me decide which one to use.

Thread starter #2

Teroh

Well Whatever sig I use will also change the Avatar im using so it will match :)

sunshiner

hmm i just like the knight guy better, maybe without the green in his eyes thou

Xhodan Xeus

the first one doesnt match up color wise etc., the 2nd one fits more to the gladiator thingy however both i dont like i liked your others alot alot better!
but if i had to choose i would pick #2 since the background and stuff fit more with the gladiator

Thread starter #5

Teroh

added a last minute entry :)

sunshiner

all for the blue one

Allastar

3, except for some reason I don't understand why the eyes are that low and not in the dark part right under the hood... The place where you put the glowy eyes seems to be towards the top of some type of metallic face mask, unless he's supposed to be facing down, which in that case the perspective on that is done a little weird.

I know you added in the glowy eyes, so I would suggest moving them up as I suggested, maybe even cut out a an extra layer of the hood and put it over the eyes and maybe add an effect to have the glow seep out from under. Okay ill stop talking now...

Edit: I don't want to steal your thread but... anyone think I should go back to my Tyrael sig and avatar? Still sort of debating in my head after all these months...

Thread starter #10

Teroh

Thanks for the input guys Ill take them into consideration.

And yes I think so Tyrael but I'm also not a big fan of Anime sig's, but yours does look good though. Either would be fine.

Allastar

And yes I think so Tyrael but I'm also not a big fan of Anime sig's, but yours does look good though. Either would be fine.
It's a capcom character, Strider Hiryu(snes game). Just looks animeish I suppose. I do miss the tyrael one though, suppose it's a tad more fitting for MO forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.