And roll into a ball and leave​
His cave like nothing ought'er?​
How cheerfully he seems to grin​
(Cuddling with a Belbus)​
And welcomes little swimmers in--​
Questions overwhelm us.​

* Inspired by this (link).

Keurk

I don't care if you believe me........hope you don't! This is the reason why I have been asking the C.E.O if a Dragon exist because it hard to follow this damn armadillo!
you already had your answers concerning the dragon, the single thing left is your lack of skills to realize why the devs arent answering you. You even had a video showing you the dragon in the cave at the beta. consider the silence of devs as an answer to your harassing questions

RainGnyu

you already had your answers concerning the dragon, the single thing left is your lack of skills to realize why the devs arent answering you. You even had a video showing you the dragon in the cave at the beta. consider the silence of devs as an answer to your harassing questions

OK Let me help you a little! I asked the C.E.O two specific question a little while back .....The 1st was :

1. Does a dragon exist in the game right now!
2. Does it involve an animal/pet to unlock the dragon lair or location.

I just needed one of those questions answered. But the Dev/GMs removed my Question without a reason!?

Why I asked those specific question is because I have info......

You would need Six key items to find, unlock and release the dragon......I know what they are! And it because of the video that kept me on this adventure sense I started MO. I even believe I know where the dragon is and how to unlock and release it. But I need to know if this is all legit and if the dragon exist because it's an extremely dangerous process and the loss is great!

OK Let me help you a little! I asked the C.E.O two specific question a little while back .....The 1st was :

I just needed one of those questions answered. But the Dev/GMs removed my Question without a reason!?

You would need Six key items to find, unlock and release the dragon......I know what they are! And it because of the video that kept me on this adventure sense I started MO. I even believe I know where the dragon is and how to unlock and release it. But I need to know if this is all legit and if the dragon exist because it's an extremely dangerous process and the loss is great!

Keurk

i'd love to have the ignorant hype of my first 2 years playing that game. I know all of this. Still you 'll not see the dragon. Have fun
Ignorant are blessed

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

i'd love to have the ignorant hype of my first 2 years playing that game. I know all of this. Still you 'll not see the dragon. Have fun
Ignorant are blessed
Six items, where have we heard this before? Oh, right.

From Mastema.
Najwalaylah said:
Reading over all the things that I can find that Mastema, for instance, actually said-- along with what Athelos said about Mastema-- I find myself convinced that the six Relics *are* the 'Gifts' that the six Demon Princes want to give to the Dark Lord that it is threatened they will resurrect.

This not only offers a very interesting background and premise... but makes me wonder what will possibly happen if we ever get six reliquaries all full on Nave at once. Is that when the Grey Halls open and the **** hits the fan? Interesting times ahead.
So when
  • Magic as implied in the titles of the scrolls is in
  • and six Relics are enshrined on Nave
  • and the Grey Halls open and spew forth 'hell'
    • (optionally: and when the Etherworld teems with monsters)
    • (bonus: and the Necromancer and his armies of the undead once again stalk the lands of Nave)
THEN I suppose the Dragons might return.

And the Six Items that will oppose all this horror are the Sword of Tears, the Shield of Pravum's Defense, the Spear of Wasn't-There-A-Spear-of-Something, a Staff of Some Sort (since Staff Magic is a School), etc.

At that point, I personaly expect to put Lictor Wings on the monkeys that will then fly out of my butt, and form an army of them.

It will be *glorious*.

RainGnyu

Nope.......not that at all. But the sword of tears is used to release the Dragon from its chains.

Pantero

FLY MY PRETTIES! FLYYY! EH HEH HEH HEH HEEEEH!

Gnyu, where do you think it is?

Finnley

While running about, I found an underwater cave, and deep within, I found this...

Is this new? Was there evidence before? If I go back with more swimming skills, will I be able to interact with it?
This is MO, oh you found something really awesome, well you cant do shit with it its just a empty placeholder.

Pluro

Cronite Supporter
Yeah Gnyu you are doing a good job, here is your next clue after the 4 we already gave you:

Keep up the good work buddy!

@Casilda:
There were fragments of a mighty hammer at one point as well.
We killed "Brother Faz" in Kran cave and he dropped a hammer shard (wield-able) and like 10k salv oil.

can any rez mage try using trancendal awareness near any of those armadillos? could be worth a shot

Necromantic

If people weren't so lazy they could get there alive.

Thread starter #36

Necromantic

People got there alive years ago and since the swimming system never really changes... :p

Thread starter #38
People got there alive years ago and since the swimming system never changes... :p
I only have 50 in all of the skills because that is what I've locked in and have room for.

There was nothing lazy about me in this video. The fact that I actually tried to discover what was in the cave at ALL, even though I died, is more than what 90 percent of players do in this game - whine about not having enough PvP.

Forgive the hostility but your comment hit me the wrong way.

armidillos are supposed to be places were future content is going to be...whenever that may be

Status
Not open for further replies.