High Quality Faction Pvp.

Finnley

omg the guy with the 15 blue blockers turned grey had a healer and had to call in another friend to kill you

Keurk

i see you do way too much mistakes in this video to blame it on anything else but you, tho. you were barely blueblocked and you isolated yourself chasing a grey in a place where guards don't really act at all, so everybody likely turns on you ,like in the graveyard, because people are opportunist. But you did very bad stam management, that could have saved you completly on the last spot where you died.
faction are shit
welcome back tho!

Lol.

Ravi is absolutely terrible at fighting, and just an overall scumbag. Shame you didn't kill him man. But then again you're trying to PvP in Tindrem.

This is exactly what I expected.

Rhias

That video explains totally why I don't fight in Tindrem...

meh if so many people blue block and heal the guy you are fighting you deserve to guard call them like... really man lol u should have guard called them.

Thread starter #8

Roranicus

i see you do way too much mistakes in this video to blame it on anything else but you, tho. you were barely blueblocked and you isolated yourself chasing a grey in a place where guards don't really act at all, so everybody likely turns on you ,like in the graveyard, because people are opportunist. But you did very bad stam management, that could have saved you completly on the last spot where you died.
faction are shit
welcome back tho!
Yep, I'll never claim to be good, I just have fun and found this funny.

meh if so many people blue block and heal the guy you are fighting you deserve to guard call them like... really man lol u should have guard called them.
Did you see the Lictor standing right next to him that didn't kill him? Meh, I never want to rely on guards anyway, there are too many in game.

Thread starter #9

Roranicus

Lol.

Ravi is absolutely terrible at fighting, and just an overall scumbag. Shame you didn't kill him man. But then again you're trying to PvP in Tindrem.

This is exactly what I expected.
Ha, I didn't know who that was, he probably didn't know who I was either.

Yep, I'll never claim to be good, I just have fun and found this funny.

Did you see the Lictor standing right next to him that didn't kill him? Meh, I never want to rely on guards anyway, there are too many in game.
ye but if u did guard wack them the lictor would have more agro ontop of that all guards in the area would agro on him.

MolagAmur

Blueblockers are the worst kind of people. And I see Fendi doing that shit all the time. He was healing someone my friend was dueling in Fab, but unlike in this video, he got doinked after he did a few heals.