How do you save Mortal Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see what you're thinking about Henrik. The section on TC balance is a bit tricky. I understand you don't want to make a different decision about TC every week, but it's been years and there really has been no meaningful change to walls and guards.

Player interaction is at an all time low and continues to decrease. At some point you'll have to decide if paying gold to win wars through game mechanics and npcs is what you envisioned when you made this game, or not. The player is becoming an irrelevant pawn. Hard to build community when players don't really matter.
How does one dynamically adjust player interaction when there are fewer players available to interact with? This isn't MR

oykd

its RPK"S foult you guys dont have guts to takes us out ! holy sh*t boys are so baad. ;/

How does one dynamically adjust player interaction when there are fewer players available to interact with? This isn't MR
Can you say more here, I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

My point was @Henrik Nystrom comment about walls and guards, somehow thinking if walls can be bypassed with ladders they aren't useful. That is categorically untrue. They would be LESS useful, and that's what nearly everyone wants at this point. Many of us saw this coming, others needed to see it play out. He needs to lead, move past his years long analysis paralysis and take action.

Last edited:
Player interaction is at an all time low and continues to decrease.
When there are fewer players total, the player interaction in and of itself is going to significantly decrease. There is not a way to dynamically adjust that in a large open world, and removing content is not an option either. Where as, in MR, players are forced into smaller areas, causing "interaction". The game is mostly designed for a larger population, but has some aspects that work best with a lower population. That all being said, raiding tools still need added. I've suggested things that would work in the past.
-Climbing system where weight impacts the amount of stamina drain while climbing
-Small radius around guild stone where siege weapons can not be built, thus negating some of the risk of infiltration sieging
-Allowing magic schools to give some of the raiding tools as well
It must be noted though that players usually don't have reason to stay behind their walls for long, and do actually have to come out to get resources/move valuables, so this assumption that people are just playing the game from behind walls is not valid any longer. Breeding Pens(slaughter pens) are not worth using, and haven't been for quite some time.

When there are fewer players total, the player interaction in and of itself is going to significantly decrease. There is not a way to dynamically adjust that in a large open world, and removing content is not an option either. Where as, in MR, players are forced into smaller areas, causing "interaction". The game is mostly designed for a larger population, but has some aspects that work best with a lower population. That all being said, raiding tools still need added. I've suggested things that would work in the past.
-Climbing system where weight impacts the amount of stamina drain while climbing
-Small radius around guild stone where siege weapons can not be built, thus negating some of the risk of infiltration sieging
-Allowing magic schools to give some of the raiding tools as well
It must be noted though that players usually don't have reason to stay behind their walls for long, and do actually have to come out to get resources/move valuables, so this assumption that people are just playing the game from behind walls is not valid any longer. Breeding Pens(slaughter pens) are not worth using, and haven't been for quite some time.
Interesting suggestions, I like each of them.

I think I understand what you mean about player interaction and the number of interactions decreasing. I agree the total number of interactions is decreasing in large part due to population decline. The other aspect of the decline is the way we interact. Your move to a discussion about raiding is right on point. I have no interest in "removing tc" as some do. I want more of what you describe, more ways to interact, more conflict, more risk, etc. That means people interested in interacting with other players have tools and options available - short of sieging- like your magic schools suggestions, but also the typical warrior willing to specialize. That there are potential benefits to this activity, like pillaging, accessing some of the village's wealth, disrupting the progress of the village owners conquest, etc, are needed to make it meaningful.

Village owners having to leave their walls is a good step, but that's not enough to really allow for a lively game. "Raiders" should be able to choose their timing as well, not simply lurk around the outside of walls for weeks at a time when someone logs on and decides to make a trip to town, as it is now. So a fair and limiting way to allow for "raiders" to attack and potentially benefit if successful, and effective, but not OP, ways to defend and secure some relative safety in Nave is what is desired.

Side note on Pens- I'd have no problem with breeding pens returning to what they were if raiding and pillaging was possible. The decision by SV to not allow players to fight over resources via raiding, and instead just make TC less valuable is a huge contribution to our current state of decline. Keep the safety, remove the rewards? So dumb. Keep the rewards, allow for risk. We all benefit.

#raidingpatch2019

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback above, and all the rest in this thread.
We are happy to see so many are passionate about our game which we all want to see grow.

Just to comment a little and give you all some insight in these topics.
MO is our number one game and baby in Star Vault. We will continue to work on this game as long as there are players supporting it so we can pay for the salaries and servers that is needed to run and improve it.

Regarding the GM player system, Im not sure if you are aware of that it was many years ago we removed every counsel and GM that was a player in MO. It didn't work for obvious reasons stated in the past. We completely removed the list and hired external workers to do this work only and they are not players and not allowed to play MO due to this being a conflict.
However we fully understand some of the frustration posted regarding GMs not being helpful sometime, this is however not due to that GM, it is due to our tools that may be lacking. MO is a very complex game full of dynamic systems that makes it very challenging to work with and support as a GM. New bugs or situations may occur over time in old and new systems in which needs our attention to go through evaluate and then interact with. You have also seen when we had a more action in game conflicts where GMs had to intervene, we quickly found out this does more damage than good and changes the policies to make sure its equal for all players and its our job to fix the issue as fast as we can. Sometime this has been a 5-6 year old system/balance that someone demands us to quickly fix, when in fact its something very old in which simply needs a fix or be balanced or its part of the game play.
Discord which is our Lead GM is always very keen on giving professional support to all our players. The GMs are not happy when they have to say, sorry we cannot help. Its the opposite, it puts a huge strain on them and its not an easy task to work as a GM in MO. Every now and then we have meetings with Discord that informs us with the situations, new issues or bugs that players reports. Its the devs job to handle this the best way possible. We also discuss what kind of new tools we need to help supporting players in different cases and to handle bugs. This is also an ever going process as the game and world is growing over time.

Breaches, yes we have had a few of those in different areas of our systems. The main reason we hired external third party companies to handle the most sensitive information such as payment information to keep our customers safe is because we have never been experts in security in those fields. However when we got breach in our website we needed to hire external experts to help us secure this. So we have taken action for sure, not only to rebuild the system to make them safer, but contacted legal people and the police to help us pursue the criminals in this field. Its always time consuming due to the laws and since it is something that does not only happen in Sweden but from other countries as well.

Our ban/cheat system, we have been working on that on and off for many many years, and we will continue to do so. From going to a very basic setup to a very advanced system to detect and help our GMs deal with things not following the rules. To identify the illegal actions and be able to take action and undo the action done. We are also talking to other experts in this field in which also work with this. Its an ever going process and it wont stop as long as we develop on MO. We have also debated if we should try the wall of shame or not, since we took a stance against this when we launched due to many issues with that way. But ofc there is none more happy than us to hang these cheaters out as they damage for everyone of us.

Regarding we dont have devs playing the game, this is not true. I have been playing this game on and off for many years, I plaid with some real life friends and enjoyed my time in this game. Lately I have been playing MO again for a few months constantly almost daily going throguh all systems in the game to both refresh my memory and experience in the games different features. I am collecting feedback and data from our players new and vets to see whats fun and whats not fun, what works what doesnt work. How can we improve in those fields, and most importantly what do we want to do with TC.

TC is a huge challenge. Most players do NOT agree on what it should be and how it should work, so we already know we cant make everyone happy. And we cant simply take turns on who we should listen on to make our weekly changes and going back and forth. We must have a clear vision of our own, in which we stated since we started MO. What we want MO to be and become in the future. Players feedback however is vital because it shows us clearly what works and what doesn't work. Some systems on paper looks perfect while in game implemented its either used in another way or its simply not fun enough.
We do not want some quick changed and quick fixes here to put a band-aid on some issues. We still dont have a clear setup for how this system should be today due to game mechanics and things that isnt fun in game. Im not sure if you remember but when we first released TC players was incredible excited and was silently exploring the systems and started to build their grand cities. We got tons of great feedback that it was awesome and fun. Over time this slowly changed, every vet reached end game in this field, mastered and discovered everything and it went down in terms of positive feedback from the very same persons that first gave great fun feedback. We understand this can happen and we took note of why and in what areas.

Its clear to us where TC is not fun or doesnt work well. We have issues in guards line of sight, making sieges a worse experience due to you cant see what happens, and the Guards does not play by the same rules as the players, which is our highest intention when it comes to AI guards. We do need to spend more time in fixing guards behavior through walls and other collision. This works in some situations, but as we can see does not work as well in some situations. It needs to be improved no doubt.

Walls, the never ending topic about walls. We all agree and dissagree on these walls. To high hp to little hp, to easy to block of worlds and cities by walls. You want a way to climb over in which many claims then you can as well remove them.
At first when we discussed these systems we had plans for, everyone again was excited, and everyone wanted free placement including walls of course. Again some things changes when this goes live. Yes we can see less activities due to this is being done behind walls, naturally somewhat protected from a drive by gank. Walled of content, some content was meant to be owned or taken by players, some things were not meant to be taken or controlled by players. A dynamic system puts this in a tricky situation.

Reasons to own land and keeps. We lack in this field no doubt. Players should want to own a keep for specific reasons and bonuses. Same with land. A lot of above features rely on a healthy population in game. So many features works better with a higher population.
However we can see that we do not have enough incentive for players to want to have a keep.
Open cities that welcome new and old players to live and thrive in. We do not see this in a particular scale which means there is not enough incentive again.

Players loosing their city/house or keep often quits or take a break from the game after such loss. It is very difficult for players to defend in this area. There are many planned siege weapons for both defending and attacking that is not yet in the game. Players does not agree on sieging either, some say its impossible to attack some say its impossible to defend. People have different views on how many players should be able to wreck a keep/city and how many is needed to defend it.
One thing is for sure, if we dont see players building things its either to difficult, expensive, or impossible to defend, or simply no incentive or fun enough to do so.

It is going to take time to get TC where it needs to be where most can see the whole picture and why it needs to be in certain ways to follow our vision and where we want to be in the future game wise. We have got the feedback from your players, new and old, we can clearly see where the system lacks and simply does not work. We are not done yet in what kind of changes we want to do to this system. Discussions and feedback is always welcome, but its important to understand we need to follow our vision and we also plan for future systems to come which is not explained in the public. Where you help us is when you present feedback and data on what doesnt work or what isnt fun.

Our current focus in MO development is the newbie experience, which includes a new island in which all new players will start on. This location is dedicated for new players and to get them into the game. As many have written in here and all over our forums giving MO a proper chanse could give a game unlike no other, an unique gaming experience in a true open sandbox mmorpg. However the starting experience is horrible today. Over the decade new mmos have shown the players what kind of new experience you can expect. Most of them holds your hand very tight and continues to do so throuout the game. MO is not that kind of game it is hardcore and it is niche, however Im pretty sure that there are a huge crowd out there that want a bit more of a challenge and to be able to use their brain and creativity when playing a true mmorpg that lets the players be in focus and effect the outcome of the world we are playing in, unlike any other mmo.
10 years ago our starting experience was extremely hardcore, but back then there was no real reaction on that this was a fail, there were simply not enough in the market and everyone knew this was a unique sandbox game it should be like this. Heck I bet most of you vets remember these days in MO as golden days. Today though, a new player will think, whata heck have the devs done with this game?!? You cant seem to do anything, because its not clear and understandable or lack of information. So many players leaves the game thinking you cant do much in MO, there is not enough gaming features, little do they know that we have most game features yet to seen in any mmorpg.

When I started to play MO again daily as a new player heading on all features from crafting to building my house and expanding I got quite frustrated many times. I had to ask many questions in the help channel, where many helpful players responded to help me out. Little did they know that it was me asking these basic questions. Things I forgot about or simply didn't play as a player in. It gave me so much in terms of new player experience, and there is no questions in why new players give up easily and quickly in MO.
In regards to that, if a new player accidently runs into a helpful player or group of player and decides to join them they are often a new player to MO that have found their new mmo home.

Its clear we need to give the new players the newbiew island, and proper tools to let new players interact and find veterans. Veterans will have the opportuinty to recrtui the new players with proper tools. New players will be able to engage contact and find what they are looking for.
We will let them progress efficient enough to start understand the depth of MO and what kind of gaming field is given to the player. We will make sure they do not run like a grandpa is running. We will do our best in giving a good start in MO and that they instantly start adding to the value and invest in the game which makes it harder for them to rage quit when they get killed and robbed, but prepared for that and know how to try to avoid it best possible way.

Now I see I've spent a little to much time on this post, but I hope I can spread our view on what we are doing and focus on and want to deliver in the coming months.
Henrik do you still belive in the tech thats running MO? Would it not be better to use UE4 since there are so many 3d party assets to help you recreate MO with better optimization and graphic quality?

I feel like the engine you are running now is fairly dated and is lacking in many areas that would be easy/easier to solve in UE4.

Is there a chance for a remake? Eller är ni låsta på att köra med de ni har nu?

MolagAmur

Henrik said a lot or words, but I heard no solutions to the problems other than the noobie stuff. He often said "we dont want some quick bandaid fix".

Henrik it's been years man. The current systems are terrible and not fun at all. This shouldn't be easy to see with the population count.

Thanks for your feedback above, and all the rest in this thread.
We are happy to see so many are passionate about our game which we all want to see grow.

Just to comment a little and give you all some insight in these topics.
MO is our number one game and baby in Star Vault. We will continue to work on this game as long as there are players supporting it so we can pay for the salaries and servers that is needed to run and improve it.

Regarding the GM player system, Im not sure if you are aware of that it was many years ago we removed every counsel and GM that was a player in MO. It didn't work for obvious reasons stated in the past. We completely removed the list and hired external workers to do this work only and they are not players and not allowed to play MO due to this being a conflict.
However we fully understand some of the frustration posted regarding GMs not being helpful sometime, this is however not due to that GM, it is due to our tools that may be lacking. MO is a very complex game full of dynamic systems that makes it very challenging to work with and support as a GM. New bugs or situations may occur over time in old and new systems in which needs our attention to go through evaluate and then interact with. You have also seen when we had a more action in game conflicts where GMs had to intervene, we quickly found out this does more damage than good and changes the policies to make sure its equal for all players and its our job to fix the issue as fast as we can. Sometime this has been a 5-6 year old system/balance that someone demands us to quickly fix, when in fact its something very old in which simply needs a fix or be balanced or its part of the game play.
Discord which is our Lead GM is always very keen on giving professional support to all our players. The GMs are not happy when they have to say, sorry we cannot help. Its the opposite, it puts a huge strain on them and its not an easy task to work as a GM in MO. Every now and then we have meetings with Discord that informs us with the situations, new issues or bugs that players reports. Its the devs job to handle this the best way possible. We also discuss what kind of new tools we need to help supporting players in different cases and to handle bugs. This is also an ever going process as the game and world is growing over time.

Breaches, yes we have had a few of those in different areas of our systems. The main reason we hired external third party companies to handle the most sensitive information such as payment information to keep our customers safe is because we have never been experts in security in those fields. However when we got breach in our website we needed to hire external experts to help us secure this. So we have taken action for sure, not only to rebuild the system to make them safer, but contacted legal people and the police to help us pursue the criminals in this field. Its always time consuming due to the laws and since it is something that does not only happen in Sweden but from other countries as well.

Our ban/cheat system, we have been working on that on and off for many many years, and we will continue to do so. From going to a very basic setup to a very advanced system to detect and help our GMs deal with things not following the rules. To identify the illegal actions and be able to take action and undo the action done. We are also talking to other experts in this field in which also work with this. Its an ever going process and it wont stop as long as we develop on MO. We have also debated if we should try the wall of shame or not, since we took a stance against this when we launched due to many issues with that way. But ofc there is none more happy than us to hang these cheaters out as they damage for everyone of us.

Regarding we dont have devs playing the game, this is not true. I have been playing this game on and off for many years, I plaid with some real life friends and enjoyed my time in this game. Lately I have been playing MO again for a few months constantly almost daily going throguh all systems in the game to both refresh my memory and experience in the games different features. I am collecting feedback and data from our players new and vets to see whats fun and whats not fun, what works what doesnt work. How can we improve in those fields, and most importantly what do we want to do with TC.

TC is a huge challenge. Most players do NOT agree on what it should be and how it should work, so we already know we cant make everyone happy. And we cant simply take turns on who we should listen on to make our weekly changes and going back and forth. We must have a clear vision of our own, in which we stated since we started MO. What we want MO to be and become in the future. Players feedback however is vital because it shows us clearly what works and what doesn't work. Some systems on paper looks perfect while in game implemented its either used in another way or its simply not fun enough.
We do not want some quick changed and quick fixes here to put a band-aid on some issues. We still dont have a clear setup for how this system should be today due to game mechanics and things that isnt fun in game. Im not sure if you remember but when we first released TC players was incredible excited and was silently exploring the systems and started to build their grand cities. We got tons of great feedback that it was awesome and fun. Over time this slowly changed, every vet reached end game in this field, mastered and discovered everything and it went down in terms of positive feedback from the very same persons that first gave great fun feedback. We understand this can happen and we took note of why and in what areas.

Its clear to us where TC is not fun or doesnt work well. We have issues in guards line of sight, making sieges a worse experience due to you cant see what happens, and the Guards does not play by the same rules as the players, which is our highest intention when it comes to AI guards. We do need to spend more time in fixing guards behavior through walls and other collision. This works in some situations, but as we can see does not work as well in some situations. It needs to be improved no doubt.

Walls, the never ending topic about walls. We all agree and dissagree on these walls. To high hp to little hp, to easy to block of worlds and cities by walls. You want a way to climb over in which many claims then you can as well remove them.
At first when we discussed these systems we had plans for, everyone again was excited, and everyone wanted free placement including walls of course. Again some things changes when this goes live. Yes we can see less activities due to this is being done behind walls, naturally somewhat protected from a drive by gank. Walled of content, some content was meant to be owned or taken by players, some things were not meant to be taken or controlled by players. A dynamic system puts this in a tricky situation.

Reasons to own land and keeps. We lack in this field no doubt. Players should want to own a keep for specific reasons and bonuses. Same with land. A lot of above features rely on a healthy population in game. So many features works better with a higher population.
However we can see that we do not have enough incentive for players to want to have a keep.
Open cities that welcome new and old players to live and thrive in. We do not see this in a particular scale which means there is not enough incentive again.

Players loosing their city/house or keep often quits or take a break from the game after such loss. It is very difficult for players to defend in this area. There are many planned siege weapons for both defending and attacking that is not yet in the game. Players does not agree on sieging either, some say its impossible to attack some say its impossible to defend. People have different views on how many players should be able to wreck a keep/city and how many is needed to defend it.
One thing is for sure, if we dont see players building things its either to difficult, expensive, or impossible to defend, or simply no incentive or fun enough to do so.

It is going to take time to get TC where it needs to be where most can see the whole picture and why it needs to be in certain ways to follow our vision and where we want to be in the future game wise. We have got the feedback from your players, new and old, we can clearly see where the system lacks and simply does not work. We are not done yet in what kind of changes we want to do to this system. Discussions and feedback is always welcome, but its important to understand we need to follow our vision and we also plan for future systems to come which is not explained in the public. Where you help us is when you present feedback and data on what doesnt work or what isnt fun.

Our current focus in MO development is the newbie experience, which includes a new island in which all new players will start on. This location is dedicated for new players and to get them into the game. As many have written in here and all over our forums giving MO a proper chanse could give a game unlike no other, an unique gaming experience in a true open sandbox mmorpg. However the starting experience is horrible today. Over the decade new mmos have shown the players what kind of new experience you can expect. Most of them holds your hand very tight and continues to do so throuout the game. MO is not that kind of game it is hardcore and it is niche, however Im pretty sure that there are a huge crowd out there that want a bit more of a challenge and to be able to use their brain and creativity when playing a true mmorpg that lets the players be in focus and effect the outcome of the world we are playing in, unlike any other mmo.
10 years ago our starting experience was extremely hardcore, but back then there was no real reaction on that this was a fail, there were simply not enough in the market and everyone knew this was a unique sandbox game it should be like this. Heck I bet most of you vets remember these days in MO as golden days. Today though, a new player will think, whata heck have the devs done with this game?!? You cant seem to do anything, because its not clear and understandable or lack of information. So many players leaves the game thinking you cant do much in MO, there is not enough gaming features, little do they know that we have most game features yet to seen in any mmorpg.

When I started to play MO again daily as a new player heading on all features from crafting to building my house and expanding I got quite frustrated many times. I had to ask many questions in the help channel, where many helpful players responded to help me out. Little did they know that it was me asking these basic questions. Things I forgot about or simply didn't play as a player in. It gave me so much in terms of new player experience, and there is no questions in why new players give up easily and quickly in MO.
In regards to that, if a new player accidently runs into a helpful player or group of player and decides to join them they are often a new player to MO that have found their new mmo home.

Its clear we need to give the new players the newbiew island, and proper tools to let new players interact and find veterans. Veterans will have the opportuinty to recrtui the new players with proper tools. New players will be able to engage contact and find what they are looking for.
We will let them progress efficient enough to start understand the depth of MO and what kind of gaming field is given to the player. We will make sure they do not run like a grandpa is running. We will do our best in giving a good start in MO and that they instantly start adding to the value and invest in the game which makes it harder for them to rage quit when they get killed and robbed, but prepared for that and know how to try to avoid it best possible way.

Now I see I've spent a little to much time on this post, but I hope I can spread our view on what we are doing and focus on and want to deliver in the coming months.
First of all I'd like to thank you for clearing things up. I think we as a community appreciate when developers communicate with us, as it seems like they actually care. I'd suggest posting some minor updates on how things are about every 2 weeks or each month.

I personally am what you could consider new player. I've only been playing around 7 months which compared to many players is nothing. I personally think newbie island is a great decision. Here's why, in mmos many players "cycle through", meaning they play for couple of months, take a break and come back. This happened to MO as well and I witnessed it. When I started playing population was in rapid decline, it was the cycle time, when many players were just taking break. After few months, when the server war became pretty heated, many players came back, BUT.
Majority of vets have been playing this game for years now and have done pretty much everything. They've PVPed a lot, sieged a lot and now they're bored. People don't really want to siege, because it takes quite some time to prepare and there's simply no culture in the community where people will commit to the game. New players will change this, they will be the missing part of the cycle. They will be the ones who will actually have fun with the game and maybe even go as far to organizing sieges and other fun events.

Even tho newbie island will help new player experience, you still have to take into account that game is pretty unpolished. Vets have already gotten used to it, but those new players may not be so patient. I think it would be very healthy for the game to go through a polish period where some mechanics will be more ironed out and will feel better to play with

Henrik do you still belive in the tech thats running MO? Would it not be better to use UE4 since there are so many 3d party assets to help you recreate MO with better optimization and graphic quality?

I feel like the engine you are running now is fairly dated and is lacking in many areas that would be easy/easier to solve in UE4.

Is there a chance for a remake? Eller är ni låsta på att köra med de ni har nu?
If we simply moved this all over to UE4 we would have worse performance in pure fps. (is there even a large scale mmo running on UE4 currently released?)
We would need to merge our network solution with UE4 which is the biggest challenge in moving over to UE4 but it is doable and it has been our plan to eventually do if we get the chance.
We would require a year of focus on merging our tech into UE4 I roughly estimate, which means no other development next to this. We would have to either have a new investment or similar to make this happen next to supporting what we already have. Now if Kittend and or MR help us with resources then we may be able to look closer at this plan again.

If we simply moved this all over to UE4 we would have worse performance in pure fps. (is there even a large scale mmo running on UE4 currently released?)
We would need to merge our network solution with UE4 which is the biggest challenge in moving over to UE4 but it is doable and it has been our plan to eventually do if we get the chance.
We would require a year of focus on merging our tech into UE4 I roughly estimate, which means no other development next to this. We would have to either have a new investment or similar to make this happen next to supporting what we already have. Now if Kittend and or MR help us with resources then we may be able to look closer at this plan again.
Why are you procrastinating on making a decision about TC? I don't say it's easy to understand it and make good moves with all of its complexities, HOWEVER, its clearly throttling growth and you're the only one that can change that.

Speznat

very thx for your honesty and info.

This is needed every 2 weeks or one month, just texts like that these 10 lines give more hope than the last 2months in general were nothing is communicated.

Henrik keep going, work on your dream, you can do it :)

Keurk

what about doing what you can with what already been suggested a bilion times like :
fix arena
make grey flag the normal rules outside any towns, unless a territory owner decide otherwise
nerf,or remove guards, nerf heavly TC placement
Rework the landscape, yesterday one streamer tried MO ,he said the land outside tindrem is so ugly and empty and lack life so much he does not want to stay, and understand why all players don't as well.
Get a profesional sound designer to rework the sound fx and atmosphere
get a profesional level designer to rework places , you can't have fabernum looking decent then the shit you guys made few hundred meters south, thats in itself show a lack of interest from your side to appeal your playerbase
Rework the discord and community places overall, stop your shit censure, make a wall of shame and work on transparency, rework on the words you prevent from using with your discord bot, add channels with other languages to be spoken and pick up trusted long term community members as a discord mod , like all independants games do .Seriously i never seen a so badly made discord for a game going since 8years .Add infos on it, docs, all the patchnotes, everything. work , JUST WORK ..........
stop bullshiting us by saying things like " MR developpement will not interfere with MO developpement"
stop disrespecting the fellow playerbase who supported your bullshit for almost a decade
you just started recently playing your game but you still at few lightyears of seeing a percentage of what you done wrong with your decisions over the years
Also, stop with your 14€ sub paiment per month, thats a joke, i encourage you to follow the few streamers or new players trying the game,and talking to them about this particullar non sence, if you think i am biased.
Get real and stop disrespecting us for fuck sake, you wondering why we smack talk or we toxic as fuck, seriously burst your little bubble and open your eyes.

Hayasa

Honored Member
that is true!! RPK and allies will fix the game.. they already made sure that no one else wants to play the game because of them. soon there will be no players left other than RPK. then they will kill each other out of boredom, then most of them will quit playing. new players will come, RPK will return and do the same cycle over again. NOW THAT IS the true meaning of MADNESS AND INSANITY.
Hello! yes I personally fixed alot of things, I was all like BRO! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, and they be all like BRUH! DONT DO IT! and I"m all like yeah I'ma DO IT! Jordan Peterson Style! CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

anyways, you sound mad, you're bad at the game... literally I stopped playing, because I won the game, against those who... are interesting people, very interesting people, SO INTERESTING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE THOSE DEX RINGS! before they were released... but seriously, is there T7 rings yet?

Hayasa

Honored Member
4) put pet ai back to how it was so that tamers/doms can actually contribute in pvp without using overboard pets like kurnas, ratzar hunters, spider queens. 4.2) Balance the pets so that a damn cougar cant take down a mage in 2 hits.
Go tame a goddamn Elephant, or w.e it's called... I dont even know... a compadon? iuno... those will charge you, knock you, 100% blunt you for 90... and you can tame them at level 100...

Hayasa

Honored Member
what about doing what you can with what already been suggested a bilion times like :
fix arena
make grey flag the normal rules outside any towns, unless a territory owner decide otherwise
nerf,or remove guards, nerf heavly TC placement
Rework the landscape, yesterday one streamer tried MO ,he said the land outside tindrem is so ugly and empty and lack life so much he does not want to stay, and understand why all players don't as well.
Get a profesional sound designer to rework the sound fx and atmosphere
get a profesional level designer to rework places , you can't have fabernum looking decent then the shit you guys made few hundred meters south, thats in itself show a lack of interest from your side to appeal your playerbase
Rework the discord and community places overall, stop your shit censure, make a wall of shame and work on transparency, rework on the words you prevent from using with your discord bot, add channels with other languages to be spoken and pick up trusted long term community members as a discord mod , like all independants games do .Seriously i never seen a so badly made discord for a game going since 8years .Add infos on it, docs, all the patchnotes, everything. work , JUST WORK ..........
stop bullshiting us by saying things like " MR developpement will not interfere with MO developpement"
stop disrespecting the fellow playerbase who supported your bullshit for almost a decade
you just started recently playing your game but you still at few lightyears of seeing a percentage of what you done wrong with your decisions over the years
Also, stop with your 14€ sub paiment per month, thats a joke, i encourage you to follow the few streamers or new players trying the game,and talking to them about this particullar non sence, if you think i am biased.
Get real and stop disrespecting us for fuck sake, you wondering why we smack talk or we toxic as fuck, seriously burst your little bubble and open your eyes.
lets both put on our yellow vests!

grendel

Hello! yes I personally fixed alot of things,...……….. Jordan Peterson Style! CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
but..but.. you guys are not cleaning the room.. you are burying it in ugly walls???
I still love you guys for all the content you bring to the game, but you are no longer my favorite landscapers. I am very disappointed in you, and I invite you to come for a well deserved spanking in coloured forest. Wear only leg rags and a weapon of your choice. You know you deserve it, pm me.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Thank you for the long post! I can completely follow your arguments and I hope to get a nice and helpful area for new players where veterans like me can help.

Hayasa

Honored Member
but..but.. you guys are not cleaning the room.. you are burying it in ugly walls???
I still love you guys for all the content you bring to the game, but you are no longer my favorite landscapers. I am very disappointed in you, and I invite you to come for a well deserved spanking in coloured forest. Wear only leg rags and a weapon of your choice. You know you deserve it, pm me.
listen you cisgender white male, you don't know what it was like to be discriminated against by the whole of Nave! Us Toxians rose to power and put all your Tindrem Privilege to rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.