How do you save Mortal Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any idea about the way to get money from item selling (or whatever) in this game? You will never be able to buy a special horse or a special armor or weapon because you could lose them. The capes are the only save items. Even trinkets can be stolen (but not looted if equipped).

So for what would you pay? Maybe for faster skilling? Pay 10€ to increase the reading time for the next 10 books bay 1000 percent? And how often would you pay for this?

Paying for materials would not work in this game. Lots of players would leave, even some are always complaining about "pay to win" since we have the f2p system (which is in fact a unlimited trial). On the other hand I could buy a stack of Oghmium in the jungle of Sarducaa without gathering Tephra or extracting from the rocks. Is it that what you want?

Btw subscriptions are not dead. Maybe for the browser game generation, but see games like WoW which are using the shop as additional income only.
Good point.

Maybe they could create a store to sell unique content, layers of different colors, special weapons that did not give advantage in pvp but had a different aesthetic, I do not know, but let's be realistic grendel, it does not make sense to pay 15 euros a month for the MO. It is nonsense. I see it like that.
Glory to Komodor I hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.