how rise scribing skill?

Thread starter #1

ivancelot

Trial Member
please helpme i cant destroy scrolls again. :(

agead_drem

24 spellbooks filled with all ecumenical spells, resurrection and transcendental awareness. Reread scribing for max read level

Dear Agead_drem,
How much is your service if I want you to scribe a blindness scroll inside all ecumenical spells together?And can you provide some unholy ash about 1000unit? I am willing to pay to your amount of what i said just now.

You can get to 100 in 2 hrs If you prepare proper quantity of gold.
I mean 2hrs after reading book

You can get to 100 in 2 hrs If you prepare proper quantity of gold.
I mean 2hrs after reading book
Could you explain how? I'm looking to become a scribe for my guild but I wanna max out before I risk their scrolls.

Sidenote: I'm gonna try using a drawing tablet to scribe cause I think that'd be fun!

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Buy a number of empty skill books at the reagent vendor and buy lots of Elementalis spells from the reagent vendor. Then scribe every type of Elementalism spell into the empty spell book. You can scribe all types once into a spell book. Afterwards destroy the filled spell book and take another empty one. I don't remember the exact values but I think one spell book filled with all Elementalis spells increases your scribing skill by one point.

Buy a number of empty skill books at the reagent vendor and buy lots of Elementalis spells from the reagent vendor. Then scribe every type of Elementalism spell into the empty spell book. You can scribe all types once into a spell book. Afterwards destroy the filled spell book and take another empty one. I don't remember the exact values but I think one spell book filled with all Elementalis spells increases your scribing skill by one point.
1 skill point per book filled? :oops: Biiiig oof, that is rough. Also, I assume the reason you specifically mention elementalism is because it would be the most cost efficient for the amount of experience gained then?

1 skill point per book filled? :oops: Biiiig oof, that is rough. Also, I assume the reason you specifically mention elementalism is because it would be the most cost efficient for the amount of experience gained then?
Roughly 20 empty spellbooks with all ecumenical spells scribed, read the scribing book fully twice

Golgotha

Hold up, what? Reading the same skill book twice gives you more points? That doesn't sound right
Not all books will raise your skill to 70, through the first reading. You can keep reading about any skill, until it reaches 70. Some skill books can be read up to four times before reaching 70.

Not all books will raise your skill to 70, through the first reading. You can keep reading about any skill, until it reaches 70. Some skill books can be read up to four times before reaching 70.
Beord you got your rig ready and upgraded for MO2? I don’t want to hear any excuses for non participation in the days ahead. There will be MUCH work for us to do.

Golgotha

Beord you got your rig ready and upgraded for MO2? I don’t want to hear any excuses for non participation in the days ahead. There will be MUCH work for us to do.
Naturally. All set and waiting... There is no other way, too much to get done once release hits us. Can't let the barbarians rule everything...