I found the dragon!

Stowater

Silver Supporter
Without providing a screenshot, nobody is going to believe you.

Rumors always said that the dragon is in a hidden cave in the Minotaur Cave... One that seems to be locked.

Small brain, slow face, you could have trolled better if you added this gif instead as a link... YOU RUINED IT

Actual model for the dragon.
Actually there is a differences between dragon's and wyvern's "serpent's" : those are Wyvern's Cos they have two leg's while Dragon's had 4 leg's, examples on Wyverns like the Naz'gul Pet's"Fellbeast's" from the lord of the Ring

So Again: this is a Wyvern :Roughly translated to "serpent's"

And there are Dragon's: 4 leg's, much Bigger and fire breathing majestic creature!

thyzor

Actually there is a differences between dragon's and wyvern's "serpent's" : those are Wyvern's Cos they have two leg's while Dragon's had 4 leg's, examples on Wyverns like the Naz'gul Pet's"Fellbeast's" from the lord of the Ring

And there are Dragon's: 4 leg's, much Bigger and fire breathing majestic creature!

Dragon
modragon.png

Better image, thought the second was a wyvern cos it appeared only two leg's
Both of the images i posted are dragons, one is laying down which is why you dont really see all 4 legs, but i ensure you theyre both dragons...

grendel

I hope this is not a troll, but the beginning of the end for old Nave, and maybe part of the prologue to the new Nave. I hope....

Thread starter #16
Okay, I am going to reveal where the famous dragon is, it is located right next to the navigable ships and to invoke it you first have to find the 7 dragon balls.

Now seriously, I recently heard comments from a well-known GM claiming that the dragon is in the ship but we have not found it, is this true?

A wyvern.. is just a species of dragon. Calm down.

Necromantic

When was this exactly? :p