I Propose a Triumvirate

Thread starter #1
It seems the hot talk on the streets these days is the desire for a leader to unify the world for the purposes of player engagement and the usual fringe psychology reasons, and after thinking on this I’m forced to admit that something along these lines probably would do Nave some good. But who? After many names being bandied about, it seems that a variety of factors and realities ensure that no one person is qualified or wants the job.

Times of multipolar balance are far from rare, and to find the solution to our times, I propose a play from ancient Timdremic history, the story we all know of the Triumvirate formed between Marcus Licinius Crassus, Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus and Gaius Julius Caesar. If we divide Nave influence between three parts, a balance of purpose which ensures maximum CONFLICT between sides could lead to much greater engagement than what we have today.

Therefore as Crassus I propose:

1559929775980.jpeg

Ichorous, well known for his mercantile excellence and wealth, including him would bring back a veteran player and perhaps others as well. (If he does not want, another could be chosen....)

As mighty Pompey I propose:
1559930023976.jpeg

Aku! The mighty lord of the RPK horde. It is said all he must do is stamp his feet and soldiers will file into ranks from the very ground itself. This paragon of military might perfectly fills the role of the martial end of the Triumverate.

Finally, as Caesar:
1559930198263.jpeg

Who could deliver the political acumin, the dignitas, gravitas and auctoritas necessary to act as the vital glue holding this precarious tripartite alliance of player engagement? Who has the sophistication, class and aplomb? Why myself of course, Timdremic Patrician from the start: Favonius Cornelius Pola.

The power of three is unbreakable. The triangle is the strongest unit in architecture. The ancient Kurites believed 3 was the luckiest number. One arrow is breakable but three immortal.

Vaith

Game has 42 avg players online, that was like 1 guild before.
Get ouuutah 'eeeere

The power of three is unbreakable. The triangle is the strongest unit in architecture. The ancient Kurites believed 3 was the luckiest number. One arrow is breakable but three immortal.
*Khurite, and The Lucky Number is 5 Not 3, We own 5 main Settlements not 3 , Khurite festivals are 5 and they are :
  1. Tsagaan Sar : Cagán sar / ᠴᠠᠭᠠᠨ ᠰᠠᠷᠠ, Which is Roughly Translated to " The White Moon " its the first day of the year according Khurite Culture In the national language this day (5th day of the 5th lunar month) is called "Tao Saiyir". "Tao" means five; "Saiyir" means moon/month .
  2. The Eagle Festival : is an annual traditional festival held in Morin Khur, In the eagle festival, Khurite Eagle hunters celebrate their heritage and compete to catch small animals such as foxes and hares with specially trained golden Khurite eagles, showing off the skills both of the birds and their trainers. Prizes are awarded for speed, agility and accuracy, as well as for the best traditional dress, and more.
  3. Altai-Somaku Festival : a traditional form of falconry found throughout the East Steppe and Moh-Ki Where Hunters Track and Seek Wolf To Honor The Old Goddess Somaku, The hunting is the practice of hunting gray wolves (Canis lupus) or other species of wolves Like Dire wolfs the Festival Start in Bakti then Vadda - Moh ki and Morin Khur and End in Toxai and Last For 5 Days in the 5th Month of Khurite Winter.
  4. Naed-Dum : ᠨᠠᠭᠠᠳᠤᠮNaɣadum, [ˈnaːdəm], literally means "games") is a traditional Khurite festival The festival is also locally termed "eriin gurvan naed" also known as The 5 Games of Men The games are: Khurite wrestling, horse racing, and archery, Fencing and Poetry are held throughout the country during midsummer . Women also participated in archery, Fencing, and Poetry While Young girls are allowed in the horse-racing games, but not in wrestling.
  5. Khur-ultai :ᠻᠦᠷᠦᠯᠳᠠᠶ, Khur-uldai ; Khur-ultay) a political and military Event of ancient Khurite where Moguls and Khurs Clebrate Victory , The root of the word is "Khur" (assemble/discuss) and that helps form "Khural" meaning political "meeting" or "assembly", its Dated in Each fourth year, the tribes converge to exchange goods, wedding vows and stories in Morin Khur where They also offer Gifts And Sacrifices in the Great Temple of Migii " also Miigi " .
3 is a Cursed Number for Example in our Literature 3 of our Moguls are Granted 3 Relics from The Goddess and were Cursed with undying for sovereignty and were Prevented Permanently From The Havens or Resting, Number 3 Reflect Conflict between Somaku and her two Siblings over Power and order, 3 is also The Lose as Migii "Goodness"Lose Her Family With the Birth of Her Third Son "Ajiora" .

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
"Did I say 'Kurite?' Silly me! I meant to say Veelan, of course!"

*aside*

"Scribe Longinus, record everything that man said into my Khurite culture book."

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Silly me! I meant to say Veelan, of course!
Three things should never be forgotten:
  • The Three Ornaments of Wisdom: abundance of knowledge, a number of precedents, & to employ a good counsel;
  • The Three Things that Ruin Wisdom: ignorance, inaccurate knowledge, forgetfulness;
  • And the Alvarin Triads.

It seems the hot talk on the streets these days is the desire for a leader to unify the world for the purposes of player engagement and the usual fringe psychology reasons, and after thinking on this I’m forced to admit that something along these lines probably would do Nave some good. But who? After many names being bandied about, it seems that a variety of factors and realities ensure that no one person is qualified or wants the job.

Times of multipolar balance are far from rare, and to find the solution to our times, I propose a play from ancient Timdremic history, the story we all know of the Triumvirate formed between Marcus Licinius Crassus, Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus and Gaius Julius Caesar. If we divide Nave influence between three parts, a balance of purpose which ensures maximum CONFLICT between sides could lead to much greater engagement than what we have today.

Therefore as Crassus I propose:

View attachment 12639

Ichorous, well known for his mercantile excellence and wealth, including him would bring back a veteran player and perhaps others as well. (If he does not want, another could be chosen....)

As mighty Pompey I propose:
View attachment 12640

Aku! The mighty lord of the RPK horde. It is said all he must do is stamp his feet and soldiers will file into ranks from the very ground itself. This paragon of military might perfectly fills the role of the martial end of the Triumverate.

Finally, as Caesar:
View attachment 12641

Who could deliver the political acumin, the dignitas, gravitas and auctoritas necessary to act as the vital glue holding this precarious tripartite alliance of player engagement? Who has the sophistication, class and aplomb? Why myself of course, Timdremic Patrician from the start: Favonius Cornelius Pola.

Dear Knight Cornelius. His idea is not all bad. However, it has never been in the tindrémica tradition to divide power.
Actually, what you propose is to fragment the empire. I do not think that helps people.
The citizens of the empire have the same needs. It does not matter whether they are Veela, khurite or Thursar, we all need a strong government, fair laws, economic assistance, justice, generosity and wealth.
From my perspective, it is much better to organize a central power, led by an efficient emperor, that will reorganize the lands of the empire and create an imperial council, made up of influential and powerful players, each of whom will desperate a key function, with wide powers and capacity. of recruitment.

In my next post, I will present my proposal for an imperial government.
I am totally in that Lord Ichorus, is clearly the candidate ideoneo to direct Myrland, but since he does not have at the moment interest in claiming the crown, we must look for other solutions.
I do not believe that a triumvirate sustained in the power of a union is a solid government. We need a government structure endowed with resources and means.
I will have those means.

(read my next edict)

*Khurite, and The Lucky Number is 5 Not 3, We own 5 main Settlements not 3 , Khurite festivals are 5 and they are :
  1. Tsagaan Sar : Cagán sar / ᠴᠠᠭᠠᠨ ᠰᠠᠷᠠ, Which is Roughly Translated to " The White Moon " its the first day of the year according Khurite Culture In the national language this day (5th day of the 5th lunar month) is called "Tao Saiyir". "Tao" means five; "Saiyir" means moon/month .
  2. The Eagle Festival : is an annual traditional festival held in Morin Khur, In the eagle festival, Khurite Eagle hunters celebrate their heritage and compete to catch small animals such as foxes and hares with specially trained golden Khurite eagles, showing off the skills both of the birds and their trainers. Prizes are awarded for speed, agility and accuracy, as well as for the best traditional dress, and more.
  3. Altai-Somaku Festival : a traditional form of falconry found throughout the East Steppe and Moh-Ki Where Hunters Track and Seek Wolf To Honor The Old Goddess Somaku, The hunting is the practice of hunting gray wolves (Canis lupus) or other species of wolves Like Dire wolfs the Festival Start in Bakti then Vadda - Moh ki and Morin Khur and End in Toxai and Last For 5 Days in the 5th Month of Khurite Winter.
  4. Naed-Dum : ᠨᠠᠭᠠᠳᠤᠮNaɣadum, [ˈnaːdəm], literally means "games") is a traditional Khurite festival The festival is also locally termed "eriin gurvan naed" also known as The 5 Games of Men The games are: Khurite wrestling, horse racing, and archery, Fencing and Poetry are held throughout the country during midsummer . Women also participated in archery, Fencing, and Poetry While Young girls are allowed in the horse-racing games, but not in wrestling.
  5. Khur-ultai :ᠻᠦᠷᠦᠯᠳᠠᠶ, Khur-uldai ; Khur-ultay) a political and military Event of ancient Khurite where Moguls and Khurs Clebrate Victory , The root of the word is "Khur" (assemble/discuss) and that helps form "Khural" meaning political "meeting" or "assembly", its Dated in Each fourth year, the tribes converge to exchange goods, wedding vows and stories in Morin Khur where They also offer Gifts And Sacrifices in the Great Temple of Migii " also Miigi " .
3 is a Cursed Number for Example in our Literature 3 of our Moguls are Granted 3 Relics from The Goddess and were Cursed with undying for sovereignty and were Prevented Permanently From The Havens or Resting, Number 3 Reflect Conflict between Somaku and her two Siblings over Power and order, 3 is also The Lose as Migii "Goodness"Lose Her Family With the Birth of Her Third Son "Ajiora" .

I have blood Thursar and Khurite.
I must consider myself as an esteemed member of the Khurite people.
I know I am not pureblood but I have never denied my blood, as you know well.

I have many ideas on how to enrich and reorganize the traditional lands of the Khurites. the tribes must prosper again.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

I have many ideas on how to enrich and reorganize the traditional lands of the Khurites. the tribes must prosper again.
Then perhaps logically you must propose to be the Khan of Myrland, ruling all the Kinds of Man from Morin Khur, and not the Emperor of Tindrem?

Thread starter #10
Dear Knight Cornelius. His idea is not all bad. However, it has never been in the tindrémica tradition to divide power.
Actually, what you propose is to fragment the empire. I do not think that helps people.
The citizens of the empire have the same needs. It does not matter whether they are Veela, khurite or Thursar, we all need a strong government, fair laws, economic assistance, justice, generosity and wealth.
From my perspective, it is much better to organize a central power, led by an efficient emperor, that will reorganize the lands of the empire and create an imperial council, made up of influential and powerful players, each of whom will desperate a key function, with wide powers and capacity. of recruitment.

In my next post, I will present my proposal for an imperial government.
I am totally in that Lord Ichorus, is clearly the candidate ideoneo to direct Myrland, but since he does not have at the moment interest in claiming the crown, we must look for other solutions.
I do not believe that a triumvirate sustained in the power of a union is a solid government. We need a government structure endowed with resources and means.
I will have those means.

(read my next edict)

YOU have always been greedy for power. YOU have been the principle whisperer of sedition and treason in the land. Perhaps if I reveal your plot to authorities we will instead see your conceited head on a pilum outside Tindrem.

Accept my offer, or accept the consequences...

Thread starter #12

Then we have the true answer to your riddle: you are a part of the Horde. Go apply to Aku for a position within his Horde. You really think the people of Tindrem will respect a half-Khurite emperor? People expect a little pedigree from their leaders!

I am a Lord of the Tindremic empire, an Abbot of the Cornelian Monastery and a patrician scion of House Cornelius.
what is gained is earned as we say, but you did not succeed and did not gain anything.
Sorry my good sir. I did not know his many titles. Although it is very well that you are a Lord of the empire.
Do you think there is a space for you and I to collaborate for the good of the empire?

YOU have always been greedy for power. YOU have been the principle whisperer of sedition and treason in the land. Perhaps if I reveal your plot to authorities we will instead see your conceited head on a pilum outside Tindrem.

Accept my offer, or accept the consequences...

Power? My lord, I have never fought for power but for the service of the people of Myrland.

Thread starter #15
what is gained is earned as we say, but you did not succeed and did not gain anything.
Very well, you may see my papers. They are current and in order with the most commonly accepted legal terms of the land, proving my lordship. In truth I've been a lord for quite some time.

fav1.jpg

Now, you make a great many claims. May I see your papers sir?

Very well, you may see my papers. They are current and in order with the most commonly accepted legal terms of the land, proving my lordship. In truth I've been a lord for quite some time.

View attachment 12649

Now, you make a great many claims. May I see your papers sir?
You can read all my documents and my work around this years. My bussiness my suport to citizens. My work. You not agree with me that one long way as filantrophic and suporter of populus is much more important than one paper? Is the good about me. I not need papers. My work speak about me. And all know very well it. But....you know is good!! You have much sophistication. Excelent. I not have shopistication but i donate myrland popukus around 60.000 g.

Then we have the true answer to your riddle: you are a part of the Horde. Go apply to Aku for a position within his Horde. You really think the people of Tindrem will respect a half-Khurite emperor? People expect a little pedigree from their leaders!
Honestly...yes. they do it. They respect me in all locations and myrland places. I work as hand of emperor and never have problems for be a khurite. Pedrigi is more important than generosity and filatrophy? If you need food steel gold...and one guy help you...is important raze?
With all respect my lord...you are part one elitist nobilian minority of myrland populus. Myrland populis not afraid about pedigry or raze. They need suport and good goberment. Not pedigry. Tghe empire is multicultural construction.

Then perhaps logically you must propose to be the Khan of Myrland, ruling all the Kinds of Man from Morin Khur, and not the Emperor of Tindrem?
I understand your point. But the better way for help khurite people is work since imperial throne. Would be good be a first khurite emperor

You are a Khurite Member No one Denied you or your Birth Right @ruben ibarruri , as a Half Thursar with a Khurite blood you are Certainly Part of our People and Part of Us it was never your Fault that you were Born in an Extraordinary Circumstances, i Said This Before and i Say it Again :

our Culture is a Very Forgiving and Acceptable, The Most Thursar - Khurite Who live in our Hold's were Raised as any Khurite Young Child in a Very Forgiving And Rich Culture the Majority of my people See them as " Huāhuì nohana " which can be Translated as "Flower's of War" , While Tindremene See The Thursar - Khurite as a Barbarian and Savage Beast's we always Looked at Them as Our Son's and Daughters ,unlike Tindremene The Khurite People Never Deny there Flesh and Worked Every possible way to Adapt Those poor Soul's to our Life Style and Converted them to the Light of Migii and Somaku Because if one Thing we know For sure its if you Have a Khurite Blood in Your Veins then You are a Khurite and Thats it .

As a Mother and a Ruler to the Khurite Nation I Would never Favor Any Khurite over another, You are All Equal To me and i Couldn't be More Prouder of All of you More Than What i am Right now, I Followed my Father's Footsteps and His Father Before and We own them What we achieved thanks to long Practice of Reconsecration Policy many of our Thursars men and Women now Serve in Vast numbers between Our Caviler military Forces " Legions of Mounted Compact and Archery " and our Infantry forces , also Participate inside The Holds to Provide Food - weapons - Armory and Logistics , Practicing there Citizenship Rights like any other Khurite Tribesmen Because You are all Equal in My eyes The Eyes of Migii and The Low, in Case You Didn't Know Me Well Ruben I am a Proud Khurite From a Great pure Khurite Noble House, a Daughter Of a blood line of Moguls and Great Tribesmen, I was Raised like any Khurite Child and my life was Saved Countless times by thursars , Best time I had was when I was Taught Fencing from my Thursar trainer , my Maiden were all Thursars and So Is My Mogul's Guard , Migii is My Witness i Never Favored Any khurite on another and i did My very best To Guide You all as one.

Thing is Dear Ruben you Didn't Pay Much Attention To Morin Khur Same as you Payed To Tindrem Though We Never Denied You Like They did but its Alright Ruben you Still our Child and What Ever you do you always Counted as one of us and We never Forgot our own Even when They some times do... but of course Your are more than Welcome To Your Ancestors Land and you have My Blessing .

P.s Though he didn't Pay much attention To Morin khur Ruben Ibarruri Was a Valuable And Helpful For every Khurite Who Visited or Settled in Tindrem and its Provinces, He Didn't Leave any Khurite who needed his Help or Denied any one Request, He Housed and Guested many of My Countrymen, Gerard them, Armored Them and Worked every Possible Way To Ease There Life During there Stay, He always Answered When they needed and He did Honored The Traditions of the Khurite at a time he Didn't have to Do so, 3 of My most Trusted Knights Vowed For him and Personally i Couldn't Be More Thankful For him, We do Hope We See you Under The Banner of R.P.K and Among your People In Morin Khur Your One and True Home .

Your Faithful
@Great genral Mingxia

Last edited: