I Propose a Triumvirate

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Aku and Cuolshan were both in AI for an extended period of time, basically from launch until they were kicked out and formed RPK.
And ^this^ tells everyone all they need to know about "your sources", Aku and Cuolshan, the latter of which especially very well does remember me-- though maybe I should have jogged his memory one last time before removing him from one of our Discord servers.

I think you're done here, and also off-topic. Begone, attention-seeker.

MolagAmur

Imagine getting your rocks off from being in a zerg guild in a dead game with busted ass combat.

Mingxia...actually I don't know of one thing that Mingxia has ever done except post on the forums and create an imaginary guild/crest.
Well I Don't really need to do anything myself, I ain't the working type :cool:

I'm pretty trustworthy

And Ruben has skeletons in his closet

Yes, you are also reliable. Xd
And yes, I have many skeletons in my closet but, friend ... Who does not have them?
We have enough here to have lights and shadows in our trajectories.

Near the end of summer, hopefully Newb Island will release followed by a second Steam release and a new crusade to destroy RPK! will start up and a all new Server Alliance will form, you can pick your new "unifying" leader(s) from among them as they attempt to do what all those before them have failed to do, believing that they are the chosen ones just as their predecessors had also thought themselves to be.

History will repeat itself just like it always does

Destroy RPK?
And because nobody would want to do it?
It's a veterans' guild, at least they keep playing.
Anyway, I hope many people return and all bring plans.
I will be back two weeks and plan many moves and fun.

I'm impatient

Imagine getting your rocks off from being in a zerg guild in a dead game with busted ass combat.
If you actually played MO, instead of just haunting the forums crying all the time about some nostalgic past heavily viewed through rose colored glasses, then you would know that the vast majority of the time RPK! was greatly out numbered in all the wars, it is only when a guild was totally destroyed that their members faded away, The Server Alliance was easily pulling 3x to 4x the numbers RPK! had. Server Alliances are always able to start wars and talk mad shit, they just aren't able to finish them against RPK!

What I find sad is some old player of a game that no longer plays and hasn't played for a longer length of time than they actually did, haunt the forum of the game they hate and don't even play like some ghost of Christmas past with a child like temper tantrum.

Move on already son, find a game you do like and play and go there haunt their forums, no one cares what you have to say here as your words are uninformed and tainted with bitterness and hold no bearing on what actually happens in game.

You talk mad talk but you were never able to walk the walk MolagAmur, you were never able to finish anything you start, all your guilds failed and the one that managed to do better that when you were there, your child like temper arose and you stole the guild form the rightful owner

Last edited:
Destroy RPK?
And because nobody would want to do it?
It's a veterans' guild, at least they keep playing.
Anyway, I hope many people return and all bring plans.
I will be back two weeks and plan many moves and fun.

I'm impatient
Being destroyed is the best thing that can happen to a guild, if they are weak they will fade away with its members scattered, if they are strong they will be tempered into a tighter guild and the wheat will be separated from the chaff within their ranks.

In the olden days RPK! would be sieged down up to 3 time per week by the whole server... It was Beautiful!

MolagAmur

If you actually played MO, instead of just haunting the forums crying all the time about some nostalgic past heavily viewed through rose colored glasses, then you would know that the vast majority of the time RPK! was greatly out numbered in all the wars, it is only when a guild was totally destroyed that their members faded away, The Server Alliance was easily pulling 3x to 4x the numbers RPK! had. Server Alliances are always able to start wars and talk mad shit, they just aren't able to finish them against RPK!

What I find sad is some old player of a game that no longer plays and hasn't played for a longer length of time than they actually did, haunt the forum of the game they hate and don't even play like some ghost of Christmas past with a child like temper tantrum.

Move on already son, find a game you do like and play and go there haunt their forums, no one cares what you have to say here as your words are uninformed and tainted with bitterness and hold no bearing on what actually happens in game.

You talk mad talk but you were never able to walk the walk MolagAmur, you were never able to finish anything you start, all your guilds failed and the one that managed to do better that when you were there, your child like temper arose and you stole the guild form the rightful owner
And you are just the RPK poster boy. It's easy to fight triple your numbers when you have the most overpowered pets this game has ever seen. There is a reason RPK was a nobody guild until the Necromancy patch. So please kid, get off your high horse. The game became a literal joke and still is...so you guys just blew up a bunch of empty pixels and now you play the game alone. I'm not really sure what you're looking for with that? Praise? Congrats man you guys did it!

I "haunt" these forums just like majority of other people who post here because I'm looking to see if MO2 is actually going to be a thing, then I cant help but to read the shit posts here.

The last part of what you said is such an old dead meme.

Being destroyed is the best thing that can happen to a guild, if they are weak they will fade away with its members scattered, if they are strong they will be tempered into a tighter guild and the wheat will be separated from the chaff within their ranks.

In the olden days RPK! would be sieged down up to 3 time per week by the whole server... It was Beautiful!
Yes i remember old days. One day i was travel for RPK keep for finish a deal and see in my way one monster army travel for siege rpk. I survive becouse MC was friends jajaja. Yeah. When battle begin and war forced one guild defend is nice really. I remember ES days was very funny figth all days with bomex and the rest my friends.
Whrn arrive my home i planing nice movements. Speak in forum increase a lot my motivation for play again. I hope much friends return too. I would like have figth and some adventure. I not worried about dead. Simply join friends take a good location a figth as old times. And maybe some role and bussiness. I miss MO a lot.

Thread starter #52
Favonius ate a lot of expensive food and bought a lot of gold.
Now you wait a minute sir, do you know how hard it is to collect that many black creft? Also a noted portion of mitten crab and a fair amount of Cornelian Merlot, all the while being hunted down by the likes of you? No mean feat!

MolagAmur

Also, sorry to double post...but none of my guilds failed. I got exactly what I wanted out of them. ApeX was just a small mercenary group that fought along side KotO in the war vs AQ. Had some of the best fights in that guild and really good players. ApeX dissolved once I left to join Envy once Strongmad followed. My personality was far different from the Envy guys so that didnt work out. I then left and went back to ApeX and later created OMNI once we bought our first keep that we paid for with my earnings from SS and by farming and attending events(that your boy Strongmad didnt attend lol). OMNI was by far the best guild I was in and we accomplished a lot in the amount of time we existed. Sadly it was the days of IX volumizing potions so the game was busted. Funny enough we won most of the fights. OMNI was the real start to some of the best players this game has had...only second to the 7L group. Once we started playing Darkfall, which is when the keep drama happened that you meme about, the ones who didnt like Darkfall left and joined 7L (blinkin, fezzy, dalton?). So the majority of OMNI, me, bowlin, Rulant, Ghostface, Kelzyr, Sarge...which I still play with daily, stuck with Darkfall and that was the end of us for MO. Strongmad and Malathion stayed and pulled in some GUTS guys I think and Tindrem noobs and Dubs ;), and that was the second version of OMNI.

Once we decided we liked Darkfall and planned to stay I started asking around to see if anyone would be interested in buying the keep. Before I could even inform the others (since they used GUTS teamspeak), Strongmad freaks out and sends me a message with an ultimatum telling me to sell it to him for 1000 gold or else he would knock it down. As I'm responding I get permanently banned from GUTS discord by Mort and even though I'm GM and keep owner, a rank 9 could kick the GM from the guild. So that happened. I couldnt speak to my guild mates in game nor could I in discord. So Strongmad fed everyone some bullshit after he freaks out, and gives me the ultimatum. Seeing as Strongmad nor Malation paid a single gold for the keep, I refused since we agreed we would want the gold if we decided to return. So being mad, as I had the right to be, I sold it to Kubalay and he had a nice good time with it while streaming and killed Strongmad inside the walls in a 1v1. So it was worth it.

Was it my best decision? No it wasn't. Would I do it differently if I could go back? Of course. What happened was not what was intended.

Alright story time is over. I know I took the bait with your troll on that, but I wanted to tell the story one last time...even though nobody gives a damn because it happened forever ago. It was enjoyable to type out while at work. Have a nice day.

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
I logged in last night just to get a feel for the state of the game. I had never stood in the main bank of Tindrem by myself before. I went to Meduli, Bakti, and Vadda and saw maybe 3 other players, all inside cities and seemingly afk. It was sad to see the world so lifeless. Do people still play this game?

I logged in last night just to get a feel for the state of the game. I had never stood in the main bank of Tindrem by myself before. I went to Meduli, Bakti, and Vadda and saw maybe 3 other players, all inside cities and seemingly afk. It was sad to see the world so lifeless. Do people still play this game?

Almost nobody, it seems.
I return to play, Master Ichorus.
The next week logeare, I will activate my accounts and I will make one more attempt to do something. But the feeling I have is that there will not be much movement.

Still, I'll try one last time.
I still like the game, but as you say, it's an empty game.

How did we come to this?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
It's working as intended for the people who are pleased with it the way it is?
@finegamingconnoisseur , if I may refer to his statements, assures me that some do-- and presumably, maybe, in some sense, so do the few folks who endlessly & fearfully ask why people who don't play are still discussing this débâcle game.

Most people who ever did, don't anymore.

As reported by those who claim expertise, it is a "constant ball ache" to play.

MolagAmur

How did we come to this?
Its quite simple really. Many months in between patches is a big reason. The other big reason is when those patches finally came..they were horrible and usually what nobody asked for or wanted. There are of course many more...

Thread starter #58
I feel like there’s this obsession in conv

Not only are people actually playing the game, but they're actively plotting to include you in a power triumvirate.

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
I feel like there’s this obsession in conv

Not only are people actually playing the game, but they're actively plotting to include you in a power triumvirate.
I really want to be interested in playing again, but if it doesn't happen naturally, then any attempt I make to return would be very short-lived. I already accomplished my endgame goals, so I am waiting for a new mechanical development that presents a high risk, high reward challenge.

Hayasa

Honored Member
I really want to be interested in playing again, but if it doesn't happen naturally, then any attempt I make to return would be very short-lived. I already accomplished my endgame goals, so I am waiting for a new mechanical development that presents a high risk, high reward challenge.
it's all because you wouldn't sell to me anymore, that is why RPK came for you. You can say anything you like to make yourself feel better.