I propose my candidacy for the imperial throne. My government project and my ideas.

¿you support the ibarruri claim to Myrland Crown.

• yes he are the emperor we need.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Not sure. i not like idea suport one Thursar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i will suport other candidate.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No. We not need emperor

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
.jpg I OFFER MY CANDIDACY TO THE IMPERIAL THRONE OFFICIALLY

Before the turn that took the situation and in perspective of my return to Myrland, I decided to launch my claim to the throne of imperial, with the intention of serving the people of Mylrand (as I have always done)
For many years I have offered services, assistance, support, food, home clothes and protection to hundreds of citizens. My door has always been open to all those who have sought my help and assistance.
I was the hand of the former Komodor emperor, developing an intense work that was interrupted by waves of terrorist attacks that sowed chaos in the streets. To stop the death of civilians I retreated to Meduli and Komodor went into exile.
The years have passed and now the throne is vacant. The misrule reigns in Tindrem and in almost all of Myrland they force me to assume my responsibility as servant of the people.
Whether as emperor or in the place that the people of Myrland decide, I have decided to step forward and do my best to realize my dream of seeing the lands of the entire empire live a golden age of prosperity and peace.
Now I will go on to expose my claim and my government program.

¿Why should you support my claim? ¿Who is Lord Ibarruri?

My long resume at mylrand service includes:

- man of arms of the old house ES, veteran of many combats as a squire of the Lord of ES, the great Lord Bomex, who appointed me knight.
- Successful miner and metal seller, with numerous clients, great sales, and a long service as artisan. I have been a successful seller of elite weapons, armor and all kinds of equipment for years.
-
Banker for years. Expert in economic management, insurance, loans, financing of armies, sale of shares and financial. I handled deposits of tens and thousands of gold coins that many citizens entrusted to me, always in a successful way.
-
Member of the ICH council. Lord Ichorus himself gave me the title of Lord and I was appointed member of the legendary ICH council. Collaborate in the reconstruction of the mines of the north and I was a partner investor in the visionary project of the "Railroad of Ichorcorporatión"
-Experience of management. I am the director of the RBT bank and I was the hand of Emperor Komodor, for a long time I managed extensive government programs, financed militias, food aid programs, and donated tens of thousands of coins from my pocket to keep the people fed, dressed and armed. I have a long history as a philanthropist and protector of citizens.
-
My Gold transfer service has been the most successful business in the history of Myrland. I transferred almost 500,000 gold coins from Sarduca to Myrland, without a single error and guaranteeing each delivery. I have had hundreds of satisfied clients and my solidity as a man of the word is absolute. When Lord Ibarruri gives his word. His word is fulfilled.

¿What powers would he have as emperor?

We do not need a dictator. An emperor involved in the service to the people of Myrland, does not need more than enough to do a successful job.

- Power to grant titles and positions of government.
An efficient government needs a good organization. My plan is to appoint an imperial council, in which each area of government is in the hands of suitable people. We need the best to reorganize the lands, in all areas. I will organize an elite team to reorganize all the institutions and offer the citizens the best service. These governments will have their extension in the cities of Myrland, where I will make sure that all services are available to citizens.
- Imperial treasury.
None of this will work but we reorganize an imperial treasure.
The imperial treasury will be organized with voluntary donations from citizens. I myself will contribute to start 50,000 gold coins and many metals to start the government program.

- Power to issue edicts.
These edicts will have to do with many areas and different issues. Diplomatic, economic, etc.
Each edict will have to be approved by the imperial council.

- Power to designate salaries and rewards, lands etc.
As emperor I will guarantee a fair payment for every person who works honestly in the service of Myrland. No one should work for free, be it a soldier, a minister, an informant, a merchant, they will all be well paid and rewarded. A well-paid man is a happy man.
-Power to call tournaments and festivities.
Myrland needs a program of festivals, tournaments and events that are solid, well organized and fun. The government must make sure to feed and entertain the people of Myrland. You have the right to that!
- Power to summon the imperial militias.
All the houses that support my claim to the imperial throne will receive the benefits of such assistance, and in the same way they are expected to attend the call of the emperor, if the people of Myrland demand protection from any threat, whether internal or external.
-Power to propose votes and assemblies.
A people should have the right to have an opinion on the affairs of the empire, those who do not agree must have the right to express their opinion. I will propose debates and assemblies to know how to better serve the people of Myrland.

My government program (master lines)

- Social assistance and citizen protection program.
I will make a census in each city and all citizens will receive a monthly economic bonus to help them acquire basic necessities, food, drink, clothing and basic weapons.
-
Help program for Workers. I will finance all artisans, mining companies, arms companies, transport companies, with a 20% bonus. Give our economic office a large budget to help finance merchants, trasnportistas, artisans, butchers, potions sellers, armourers etc ... All your activities will receive a sufficient amount of support to keep your activities in time.
I will sign long-term contracts for artisans, miners and other trades to work for the empire and sell their products at the best price.
-
Creation of imperial infrastructures:
- Create a chain of fortifications, farming facilities, as well as several luxury mining villas, financed with the imperial budget, so that all players can work in the best conditions and having all the facilities. I will use my knowledge in craftsmanship so that all players can enjoy the best facilities in the best locations in Myrland. Everything will be free and I will assume all the expenses while the imperial treasure is constituted. I already have the locations in my mind and if I am chosen they will be available in about two months. All will be open to the public and free. And a sheriff will be appointed in each of them to protect the citizens and make sure that everything goes well in each installation. The chains of fortifications will be made safe for travelers to rest, eat, be safe from bandits and robbers.
-
Designation of positions, sheriffs, imperial council, captains.
I will create an extensive chain of government, and I will appoint sheriffs, governors, captains etc ... Everyone will have a chain of salaries in order to live with dignity. The imperial treasury will pay its economic allocations. In each city there will be a governor, who will be the extension of my government.
-
Creation of the imperial army.
Because I have limited experience in military affairs, I will try to create an imperial army that will be made up of the best warriors in Myrland. All the warriors will have a salary according to their legend and will be equipped with the best equipment that gold can buy. It will not skimp on creating an elite force, solid, well directed, and at the service of citizens. This army will not be created against anyone, but will serve only the general interest and will protect the facilities of the town of Myrland, its interests and laws.
- Creation of a magna carta.
In this specific letter to guarantee the rights of citizens.
I will also create documents that will specify my obligations as emperor, my tasks, attributions and all kinds of documents that I will publish so that people know my work.
- I will settle in Tindrem, where I will build a large imperial tower. In it I will attend to all the citizens who need me and I will help everyone in all the questions that I can. from there I will manage the government and I will try to manage day by day the many tasks that my government will involve.

- Festivities and events:
I plan to water the wealth and prosperity of the people of myrland, making large donations of ohmigium, cronite, gold and jewels on the dates designated as festivities.
- Creation of Temples to the greater glory of the Soldeus faith.
As you all know, I am a devotee of the powerful god Soldeus, the only and true protector of Myrland.
I will erect great temples in his honor, where sacrifices will be made in his honor. The temples will be places of peace, atonement and compassion, where the priests of Soldeus will bestow blessings on the lost souls.

GOBERMENT ESTRUCTURE

I will appoint an imperial council made up of the best brains of Myrland.
-economic counselor
It will handle all the complex economic structure that I plan to create. Salaries, assistance financing from all branches of government etc ... I will assume this office, while I find a better candidate.
- Counselor of war.
He will be a warrior with long experience. Expert in sieges, hand-to-hand combat, guerrilla tactics, expert rider and assassin. A war commander with extensive experience. My ideal candidate is Lord Bomex, a legendary warrior, although I have other options in the embroidery. Your task will be to form a first class shock force, with access to the best equipment and where the legend of the fighters will be refined in their salary and position.

-Diplomacy Counselor:
- My idea is to bring back Immortalis, the legendary emissary and veteran negotiator. The owner of the sword of Tears is a first-class signing.

- Counselor of intelligence.
Possibly my ideal candidate is Lord Gray Fox. Legendary spy, robber, with a long history of covert operations, assassinations, conspiracy, etc. I can also have in my government Lord cronwell the mythical spy. These would be my best values for a growing intelligence office (which already exists) that will work at the service of the empire.

-large patriarch of Soldeus.
Casilda
, great priest of Soldeus, bearer of the flame of this sacred God, chronicler of his words, is my ideal candidate.
This would be my basic equipment
Each office will have a budget and will designate enough staff to maintain the governance structure we need.
My idea is to deliver the government of each city and fortress to deputies and governors, who will do their best to keep our structure in perfect condition.

- Emigration counselor.
I will appoint an expert to receive citizens on the island in front of Myrland (noob island) where they will have assistance, financial help and knowledge of the imperial government. The emigration counselor will take care of transferring and giving help and advice with his own team to the new inhabitants that come to myrland. I will be personally involved in this activity and for this task my team will be finegamingconnoisseur and Speznat as well as the assistants they recruit.

Tournament advisor.
Sir Maxtor, my old and loyal friend is clearly a good choice for this. In his day I work in several projects for an imperial arena and I would like to have him to organize events, gladiatorial tournaments and much more. I want authentic glorious events with great rewards for the winners. We must fight the boredom of the people.

Final message

I do not want the imperial crown, to possess power. But to serve the town of Myrland. Everyone knows me and knows very well that for years, it's all I did in Mylrand. Serve and help others.
Mine would not be a government of blood and brutality, but of compassion, assistance, generosity, knowledge and prosperity.
I know that many people would like to see me as emperor, I also know that others do not agree.
Telling everyone, that taking on this responsibility, will mean a tremendous economic effort and that I will give the best in the process, but I would like to have the opportunity to be a good emperor for all.
In case you do not do a good job, Myrland's own population, or the imperial census can propose to dismiss me and I will gladly retire to my house.
I always want to have enough wealth and power to help all myrland, and now I feel that it is time for it.
On the other hand the throne is vacant, so someone had to take the step. And I have done it.
My proposal is firm and will be supported by 100,000 gold coins from my pocket and the friendship and cooperation of many friends.
I want the people of Myrland to express themselves and discuss the advisability of receiving such an honor. The honor of serving you. I will be make my dream. One era of luxury, happy and properiti. wiht citizens run in streets in oghmium armors, where gold arrive all pockets and all are happy. i will work for it.

At your service.

Last edited:

grendel

Please add the option to vote: "We don't need an emperor" and the option to vote: "We already have an emperor, hail Henrik"

Thread starter #3
Please add the option to vote: "We don't need an emperor" and the option to vote: "We already have an emperor, hail Henrik"
Henrik? Who is henrik? Where he are? You still have the idea about legendary ficcion emperor?
Really you feel we not need one emperor?
You not like my goberment objetives?

I add poll. Check.

Last edited:

grendel

Please add the option to vote: "We already have an emperor, hail Henrik".

Thread starter #5
Please add the option to vote: "We already have an emperor, hail Henrik".
I cant add becouse it not true. We havent emperor. I not understand why you are loyal one ficction emperor. You not see myrland? Were are the emperor? Lands ruined. People life in misery. We need real.goberment. is time.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Allow me, please, to offer this correction:
the emperor never granted you an audience
Such an audience was never requested, therefore His Imperial Majesty would have had to command my presence, and nothing more-- since the Emperor does not show himself to the people, not even to attend Games in the Arena-- with such an order, as an Agent of Aegis in the capacity of Herald, it would have been my humble pleasure to comply.

In all modesty I must admit that I have attended upon kings and khans, and my mother (may she rest in peace) saw a duke, once-- but who in with any credibility has *ever* laid an eye on the Emperor?

Last edited:

grendel

Allow me, please, to offer this correction:Such an audience was never requested, therefore His Imperial Majesty would have had to command my presence, and nothing more-- since the Emperor does not show himself to the people, not even to attend Games in the Arena; with such an order, as an Agent of Aegis in the capacity of Herald, it would have been my humble pleasure to comply.

In all modesty I must admit that I have attended upon kings and khans, and my mother (may she rest in peace) saw a duke, once-- but who in with any credibility has *ever* laid an eye on the Emperor?
Well, that sentence was a previously written, and discarded, response to Mr. Ibarruris talk of the emperor being fictional. Somehow it reappeared when I answered you. You have a good point, except for the fact that the emperor did appear to the people, long ago, before my time.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
the fact that the emperor did appear to the people, long ago, before my time.
What source material indicates that this is so?¹

It is ironic that the esteemed Lord Cornelius has more of a pedigree to show than his nominal overlord.

It also seems that there were Emperors in days of yore, and there are many men who would be Emperor tomorrow, but never is an Emperor today.

----
¹Pics/video or it didn't happen.

Thread starter #12
Better that trouble rules, than some unsophisticated nontindremene moneylending pretender to the throne does.
Unsophisticated?
Check my work for comunity and serve myrland populus. I feel it is more important than sophistication

Last edited:

grendel

¹Pics/video or it didn't happen.
The only official proof I sadly can't produce, is the lore for the regalis faction. Somehow I cant find that lore anywhere, after the new site was made, but it mentions the emperor.

Unsophisticated?
Check my work for comunity and serve myrland populus. I feel it is more important than sophistication
Your work merits will give you no more sophistication than any common peasant. Show your papers(your soph stat), like the Lord Favonius Cornelius did to you.

Thread starter #14
The only official proof I sadly can't produce, is the lore for the regalis faction. Somehow I cant find that lore anywhere, after the new site was made, but it mentions the emperor.

Your work merits will give you no more sophistication than any common peasant. Show your papers(your soph stat), like the Lord Favonius Cornelius did to you.
I not need show nothing. One paper havent relevance. Maybe for you my extense work to serve comunity havent relevance. For others have much value. Sophistication havent relevance.

Last edited:
Nobody wants a peasant for emperor.
One of many reasons why the Khurite Persecuted and Genocide any Existing Imperial in the five Holds and the Central Steppe , it's simply because we can't make peace biased on Mutual Respect with the Empire So we had no choice but to kill - execute them all , Force them to Run and hide For there life at tindrem and it's terrain , by migii we freed every Corner of our land, we saked one of there major Cities "fabernum" and assembled more than half Dozen times in front of there gates and all your people did was asking For a cool down :D tindrem grown weak and her people can not Fight yet u speak like you still own things :cool: your Empire is only ruling over 15 % of all Myrland you know that don't u :rolleyes:.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
(As we teeter on the spiky iron fence between in- and out- of-character-- and, we like it that way!--)

"When the Three-Head wisely added the Liberta Pars to the Tablets they also decided to form a faction to protect all that we have built.
There are many out there who feel that the laws don’t protect them, some scum like the Exuul even want there to be no law at all. Barbarism!

The laws have protected us but they need to be stricter. Murderers and thieves need to hang, or worse.
"Thursars are allowed to walk the same streets as the emperor himself, it has gone too far!
"Just look what these soft laws have gotten us into. Women and children and being cut down in front of the very gates that protect this great city.

We need to bring back structure, more taxes need to go to protecting the weak. If a bit of freedom is the price to pay for a safer world for everyone, then I would gladly pay that price tenfold.
This is what we protect, this is why we exist, what’s gained is earned and it needs to stay that way."
-- by: Anonymous Someone Who Isn't The Emperor, speaking of H.I.M. as if he walks the streets of Tindrem-- though there is only this frail anecdotal 'evidence' that the Emperor does.
LINKAGE COURTESY OF AEGIS IMPERIUM INFORMATION SERVICES (AIIS): "WE SEARCH IT OUT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO."

The above seems more rhetorical than testimonial in its reference to His Imperial Majesty.

grendel

yet u speak like you still own things :cool: your Empire is only ruling over 15 % of all Myrland you know that don't u :rolleyes:.
You are correct, and that is why I do no longer speak like Tindrem has power. I do not even live in Tindrem anymore, I left that toxic cesspool and never regretted it. But nomatter how weak Tindrem is, as long as the true rulers of the land will not take the crown and rewrite the imperial laws, The laws hold true inside Tindrem.
I am so happy I left that place.

edit:
@ruben ibarruri

Mr. Ibarruri

I have decided that I will not be bothered to fight you or hunt for you.
I will leave you in peace.

As you have already declared that you will not accept a wardeck, I simply cannot view your claim to the throne as serious.
I will view you as a rambling madman, and insanity is no crime.

I am out of this, good luck.

Last edited:
Thread starter #19
Last edited: