Ibarruri Tournament - Cebep vs Steinerr

Thread starter #1

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
Third fight, Cebep vs Steinerr.

Help us to promote this tournament so we can have pvp videos on daily basis.

Superfigth. Epic music jaja i love.

Last edited:
It's an awful shame shitties like yourself can't keep your mouth closed for a five minute fight.
still crying the cry baby, ''oh mom i asked him if he can punch my face and he did, give me gold because of that'' cmon kid, if u really want to fight u ress at the red priest and stat up. cry baby bonii

still crying the cry baby, ''oh mom i asked him if he can punch my face and he did, give me gold because of that'' cmon kid, if u really want to fight u ress at the red priest and stat up. cry baby bonii
Jesus Christ I've never even seen some of these TT names on the forums but they pop up to back you up and spam dislike these posts.

Like I stated on discord, you were the reason everybody wasted their time. I shouldn't have to res anywhere because you were scared of losing a 1v1. You knew the only way you could win the fight would be to attack whilst I was sitting down, otherwise your ego would've been crushed into the dirt and you couldn't handle that.

The game is so dead and you still are so scared to fight anyone.

Jesus Christ I've never even seen some of these TT names on the forums but they pop up to back you up and spam dislike these posts.

Like I stated on discord, you were the reason everybody wasted their time. I shouldn't have to res anywhere because you were scared of losing a 1v1. You knew the only way you could win the fight would be to attack whilst I was sitting down, otherwise your ego would've been crushed into the dirt and you couldn't handle that.

The game is so dead and you still are so scared to fight anyone.
stop crying baby, before killed u i did 1v1 against perro, korigh and shuffle and none of them died because i respected the 1v1, i just killed u because u asked for it. stop the river baby rpk, go mine and stay inside your pali doing nothing the cry baby.

Thread starter #7

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
stop crying baby, before killed u i did 1v1 against perro, korigh and shuffle and none of them died because i respected the 1v1, i just killed u because u asked for it. stop the river baby rpk, go mine and stay inside your pali doing nothing the cry baby.
stop bullying the crybaby =/