Ichorforge Armors

Thread starter #1

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
My fellow Mortals, welcome to the IchorForge!

I am pleased to offer the finest plate armors, custom-crafted to your specifications. Our smiths have mastered crafting the most advanced designs and shaping the most exotic alloys. All of our wares are made by smiths with maximum skill and maximum material lore.

Our Wares and Prices
The following chart indicates the types of weapons and armor that we are offering, along with the prices. DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE IN TINDREM.

Armor Specifications and Lining Material(s)
~Ivoryhide lining is available for an additional fee of 10g per piece.~

By default, all of our armor is lined with Bloodsilk and crafted at maximum material density. Please let us know if you would like a different material lining, or if you have any special density requests, as we will gladly accommodate them.

Naming Rights
All pieces crafted by the Ichorforge will be named by the smith who crafts them.

How To Order
Please send all orders to Ichorous by private message. Include the following information:
1. - Selection(s) and quantity
a. armor type
b. materials
2. Character name for delivery

Ichorous will reply to your message to confirm final price and a delivery timeframe.

Be advised that customers with no established credit may be required to provide advanced deposit for large ticket orders.

Yours Truly,

Ichorous

YESSSSS. THE LEGENDARY FORGE ICH OPEN AGAIN!!!

ICHORUS CAN CRAFT FOR ME ONE ARMOR SIMILAR TO THE SCREEN?

Thread starter #7

Ichorous

The Argent Speedster
That is some good graphics for the armour set. Almost made me think that it might have been from MO2.
This game has pretty good textures if you crank the graphics settings. Unfortunately for most of us, the game looking this sexy costs too much FPS.

YESSSSS. THE LEGENDARY FORGE ICH OPEN AGAIN!!!

ICHORUS CAN CRAFT FOR ME ONE ARMOR SIMILAR TO THE SCREEN?
Of course!

How much would a parade quality set of gold plate armor run?